PDA

View Full Version : Sh*t Happens

Cjscooby
23-07-03, 09:20 PM
Hiya all

I am a little pissed off today as i went out in the car thismorning an everything was fine come back home parked the car out side the house an then thought nothing of it so went in for a few hours come out the house to go to work an whats happend some bastard has scuffed me brand new 2 weeks old paint job on my front bumper :evil: so looks like i am goin to be calling out colour works to get it sorted as the bloke who did the spraying is on holiday for 6weeks.

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1416
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1417
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1418

Am well gutted even know its an easy fix they didn't even leave me a note on the car to tell me or leave any details.

Cheers
Cj

Tilly
23-07-03, 10:01 PM
gits. could it be kids on bikes?

ade
23-07-03, 10:09 PM
nah - thats defo someone who cannot park or get out of a parking space properly - prob find they tried to park in the space nect to you but misaligned it and swung in too quickly - front end clipping yours - they felt the bump, tried to reverse a little harder - saw your car rock a little and then panicked - pulling away - with paint from your bumper on theirs!

:evil:

Take a wee wander round your area and look dor drivers side corner with traces of red then put a brick through their window!

:evil: :evil:

dave.gsi
23-07-03, 10:13 PM
lol :lol: or take it like a man and think shit happens lol.

(saw a knobber kick a football at my car last nite on purpose, didn't even bother going out as he would have legged it anyway)

novax
23-07-03, 10:27 PM
Sometimes you just have to be grateful of offroad parking. Still if I ever caught anyone damaging my car... I would be very ticked off.

Cjscooby
23-07-03, 11:58 PM
it will have been someone pullin in at the side of the road to give way to on coming cars so its just some tosser who don't know the length or their car!! but i will keep me eye out for red paint on the passenger side corner of all the cars in me area an will sort it lol

Cj

Anton
23-07-03, 11:59 PM
ouch, sorry 2 see that mate

?Marty?
24-07-03, 02:25 AM
Fucking cunts! Feel for you mate.

Jim
24-07-03, 10:13 AM
I'm glad I have a garage. I'd be so p****d off if that happened to my car after a couple of weeks.

Jim

Ste_Nova
24-07-03, 10:38 AM
i wouldn't be that bothered... it doesn't look like the front bumper fits properly anyway

Dicko
24-07-03, 10:57 AM
some little bastids were throwing pop botles and stones at mine the other week. were a bit youg for me to deal with so quick call to my cousing who lives round the corner and 2 mins later there was gang warfare in my street :) well more like 4 little sh1ts getting beat up.

jkhilton
24-07-03, 12:04 PM
I know how you feel! I parked my car in my dads carpark at work and some dizzy lady reversed her car into the front of mine!!! :( the damage isn't too bad, but it means I will be without a car again for a few days.

Nova-Boy
24-07-03, 12:05 PM
At least it looks like an acident. Some c*nt snapped my exhaust off and snapped a wing mirror the other day. It w*nkers that do it on purpose want a kicking!! :evil:

Cjscooby
24-07-03, 05:15 PM
Ste- How about you keep your dumb ass point less comments to your self!!!!!!

jatinder
24-07-03, 06:19 PM
Know how you feel, When I came home fromkwork on afternoon, some lady was parked infron of my house I parked behind her and gave her enough room and went inside, i heard my car alarm go off, and saw that the lady had gone, my neighbour told me she had reversed into my car and driven off, so i confronted her and she she didnt do it, so There was nothing to do bvut buy a new bumper. I scratched her car a week later outside her house on night that will teach her :twisted:

locky
24-07-03, 06:30 PM
Feel sorry 4 u m8!

I caught 2 teenagers peering thru my car window just after lunch!
Car will be parked in the workshop for a few weeks!!!!!

Ben (lurk75)
25-07-03, 11:24 AM
It dosent look that bad CJ.

Looks a lot better than my golf would have if that artic had been 5mm closer :o

Was a tad shaken, thanks for calling.

ade
25-07-03, 11:38 AM
... it doesn't look like the front bumper fits properly anyway

Ste - my GSi bumper has the little gaps under the headlights too - so do many otheres I've seen. It kind of dips at the lights then rises in the middle by the grill centre.

Its fitted right and is the standard GM bumper - just think its the moulding or summut

:?

Ben (lurk75)
25-07-03, 12:03 PM
Remember that guy off the Harry enfield program-

"you dont want to do it like that"

Well thats Ste in disguise :!:

Cjscooby
26-07-03, 11:05 PM
Cheers ben your car would have been mangled in to mine if that artic was 5mm closer thank god for BRAKES an for the wide road LOL

Cheers for the spoiler its fitted in looking sweet will have pics up on here ASAP

Cheers for Puttin Ste right Ade :lol:

Cheers
Cj