PDA

View Full Version : wrx's

Riggy
22-03-12, 05:47 PM
anyone on here got much experiance with the newer shape wrx's

the prices are getting very good and im tempted to buy one for my daily ,

looking around 03 - 06 reg

what are the comon faults or things to look out for etc etc , goin to try buy a std car so its got less chance of being battered but that doesnt always work .....

DAFTJOHN
22-03-12, 05:56 PM
I had the standard hawkeye on a 07 plate. Got it at 11k and got shot at 40k had no problems at all with it. Changed tyres and brakes and that was it.

The mpg got me, that's why it got sold. I know the older 2ltr was prone to oil leaks but the 2.5 was fine. I did the 30k in a year

Clutch changes can get costly

Riggy
22-03-12, 06:02 PM
Im not a massive live of the look of the hawk eye ones :(

Buy I do like the one before 2.0 turbo ones , trader says around 30 mpg , guessing that's if your driving very soft , what's it like realistically ?

Ben
22-03-12, 06:10 PM
Ask rexton lol

I thought they were very bland to drive, far too safe and no fun. Get yourself a 530d BMW and snap your neck with torque. My Astra diesel was quicker than a standard scooby and a lot of other so say performance cars from 0-60 or even from 60-100. Diesel is the way to go mate.

Adam
22-03-12, 06:11 PM
You can get 30-33mpg on the motorway, realistically its going to be combined mpg in the mid 20's though.

Riggy
22-03-12, 06:32 PM
Yeah I've been set on a e90 5 series for ages , but seem to have talked myself out of them over the last few week , I'm 31 in a few month and see the BMW as a 35 - 40 car , still after something sporty and quick ish at the min

And Rexton want a me to get a sti lol , but you can only get the roundy light shape for 5k ish region

Spudly
22-03-12, 06:35 PM
Are you going to use it for going quickly, to and from jobs lol

Riggy
22-03-12, 06:49 PM
Lol at spud , maybe , and stupid phone was supposed to put e60 5 series haha

DAFTJOHN
22-03-12, 06:49 PM
Got knowhere near 30. I average 18mpg per tank. Normally got 220 miles a tank the best was 250 on motorway from Glasgow to Birmingham. Some difference compared to my passat getting 50 mpg now.

Think mines was 227 brake and they handle okay and was fast to 60 and mid range was okay. Did have it in the limiter in 5th a few times. I've never driven an evo but they're supposed to be better. Straight line a 197 Clio would keep up.

I also did race a 530d and it was like for like and oh did try to race a Nissan skyline and erm it makes you realise the wrx is slow!

Riggy
22-03-12, 06:50 PM
And without sounding to ****ed up I don't want to lose the point of the nova ,

Havin a quicker daily would be a fail haha

Spudly
22-03-12, 06:51 PM
And without sounding to ****ed up I don't want to lose the point of the nova ,

Havin a quicker daily would be a fail haha

Exactly, why would you need the nova if you had something fast, get a pissrat TD and let the nova with the spare cash :p

Ben
22-03-12, 06:53 PM
Go test drive a 530

Alex J
22-03-12, 06:57 PM
buy the scooby and turn into RWD:cool:

Spudly
22-03-12, 07:13 PM
buy the scooby and turn into RWD:cool:

Dont listen to this man, he bought a nova sport, what a wierdo :p

lol

Novasport
22-03-12, 07:28 PM
123d M Sport, I had one as a demo for 5-6 months and loved it. The torque is there from tickover and they go like stink but will still do over 50mpg when driven hard. 200bhp, V8 M3 torque figures in a RWD golf sized hatchback :)
E90 is a 3 series BTW ;) 330d and 530d are cracking cars, if you can stretch to a 335d or 535d even better.

davidfox280585
22-03-12, 08:00 PM
i picked a sti out of the series 1 air filter the other night,pesky thing i must have sucked it in while i destroyed it lol

dc1984
22-03-12, 08:59 PM
Took one a test-drive a few years back but it was boring, if you can afford it get the sti, they are a totally different car to drive.
David.

DAFTJOHN
22-03-12, 09:11 PM
Was yours the coupe or std shape? I think I was in it and the torque was impressive. Take it it's the same 123d engine in both?

Ooops, meant for Novasport ^^^^^^

TeddyThom
22-03-12, 09:18 PM
Why is everyone on about getting an STI? Usually people want to avoid them surely??

I'll get me coat...

martsnova
22-03-12, 09:55 PM
ive got a 54 plate wrx, you can get it in the low 30s mpg .your all raving about bmws there to heavy and dont handle like a subaru and the subarus are silly cheap at the moment for the money whats quicker and as reliable ?

Jack
22-03-12, 10:01 PM
whats quicker and as reliable ?
http://www.todoautos.com.pe/attachments/f17/138839d1225852467-aros-17-de-mitsubishi-evo-7-evo7_02__177.jpg

lol

martsnova
22-03-12, 10:03 PM
yep bet you didnt pay £ 3500 qwid for that lol!!! you can nearly buy a house for what they cost

Mike
22-03-12, 10:05 PM
Type R is probably the pick of bunch for around the £5~7k mark. Rest are just pap IMO. Come with DCCD & water spray from the off.

yep bet you didnt pay £ 3500 qwid for that lol!!! you can nearly buy a house for what they cost

Please show me where you can buy a house for £6k and Im all ears!

Jack
22-03-12, 10:10 PM
LOL I didn't pay anything chief, its not mine*. Although I would like two of those £6-7k houses please :)

* this is though, and is available at that price lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/203_11078918884_667958884_715515_5082_n.jpg

martsnova
22-03-12, 10:12 PM
i think it all comes down to your own budget to be honest i was just saying the subaru is good cheap fun at the right money .

martsnova
22-03-12, 10:16 PM
sorry all the houses are now sold lol!!

Bubba
22-03-12, 10:36 PM
buy an old bettle...same engine lol lol

Riggy
23-03-12, 12:04 AM
Would love a evo but as said they are twice the price of the same reg scoob

Ctr's are one of the ugliest cars ever produced

And don't like the 1 bmws , would have a e60 but dont really Do the miles anymore to justify a diesel , it would cause more damage then good on the short trips , and you cant really throw them Round haha

The wrx although not the most powerfull car , looks pretty good and with 03 reg goin for 2.5k and 05 reg for 4k all sub 80k miles is a pretty good bargain

I could go sti if I wanted but then I can see it costing loads more to run and I won't want to drive nova any more

Have also looked at vxr's 6k for a Astra , same price as a sti

Focus st 5.5k for a for without a cosworth badge is wrong lol

I don't know where else to look lol

brainsnova
23-03-12, 12:23 AM
Just get a civic type r (ep3) and be done with it :d just under 200bhp and no turbo to blow.

grooge
23-03-12, 12:37 AM
not so sure about the 2.5 turbos mpg but my mates classic 2.0 turbo gets 180 miles a tank with him driving and over double with his mrs lol she was saying tonight shes done 320 n still got a 1/4 tank.

i used to work in a subaru dealership and said mate is a subaru tech and nothing really goes wrong with them, parts are quite dear though, as someone mentioned clutch changes aren't cheap, my mate just did his and even at trade prices i was a wee bit surprised at what it cost.

i can ask him or the other mechanics if theres anything specific you want to know?

Riggy
23-03-12, 09:57 AM
Yeh that's would be great. It's just things I need to look out for when buying one

Or any tips on how to spot probs etc

Edd
23-03-12, 10:59 AM
Complete chav chariots don't bother, plus they sound like dumper trucks

cossienova
23-03-12, 11:21 AM
Iv experienced a few but never been impressed with them. They are a good buy for the money but iv always been very disappointed with the performance, handling is good and braking but straight line speed of a wry isn't much between them and a good 16v cav. Always thought they would put up a good fight against my Cossie until I had a go against a few.... I was very wrong!

Ben
23-03-12, 02:10 PM
carl, have you driven one, there ****.

Stuart
23-03-12, 02:28 PM
Do you need the 'space' or just something that is cheap and a giggle?

cheap and giggle = 1*2 (not a cup, sod that Full Fat all the way). Although saying that I'm bored of mine now and want something massive or tiny (like a Phaeton/A8/5 series or smaller like an A2 or 330D lol )

Riggy
23-03-12, 05:37 PM
yeah ive had a go in a mates car ben , it wasnt too bad tbh , but it prob wasnt as quick as nova in a line , but it was comfy and handled better then nova haha

dont really need the space stu, its just ill have a nice bit of money from some shares in my work in the next month or so thought id treat myself ,

and i cant see my misses letting me have a new car if she doesnt get one lol , so could always end up with 2 :)

Spudly
23-03-12, 06:04 PM
Complete chav chariots don't bother, plus they sound like dumper trucks

Is there any car that you do actually like, or is that youre just jealous of anything that is faster and generally better than a nova?

And it always amuses me that any nova owner (myself included) can brand any other car 'chav' err hello lol

Edd
23-03-12, 06:25 PM
I quite like Signum's atm, hopefully get one this year, LOADS of car for the money

I hate evo's, scooby poo's etc, pointless money pits imo, most (round here anyway) are driven by chavs that look like they can't see over then steering wheel

Novas I supposewere a chav yeah lol

Guess being nearly 35 I now prefer something sensible for a every day car

turbojolt
23-03-12, 06:32 PM
A tapping xe sounds more like a dumper truck then a scooby.

Stuart
23-03-12, 06:36 PM
I quite like Signum's atm, hopefully get one this year, LOADS of car for the money

I hate evo's, scooby poo's etc, pointless money pits imo, most (round here anyway) are driven by chavs that look like they can't see over then steering wheel

Novas I supposewere a chav yeah lol

Guess being nearly 35 I now prefer something sensible for a every day car

Signums are pretty, but that's about it. You generally get shag all spec compared to a similar money vag/BMW/mondeo.
Ok you get a lot of physical car but without thousand its not what people would call a lot of car.

No doubt that's all wrong because a nazi said it....

Edd
23-03-12, 07:01 PM
2 grand gets you a fully loaded elite signum, havnt looked at beemers or vag stuff tbh, and any ford tat is a no no lol

martsnova
23-03-12, 07:13 PM
im 38 years old i drive a subaru and i can assure you im no chav as for a the same peformance as a good 16 v cav what planet are you on ? there is no way a rattling 16 standard cav keeps with a subaru ?

Andy
23-03-12, 07:18 PM
haha what a thread.
Cav redtopz keeping up with subaru's ohhahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!! The failz r strong in ere!!
Edd-fully vauxhall blinkered as per.Chav chariots? Is everybody except you a chav or what?! lol
Please define a chav? as that word is now soooooooo 2004

brainsnova
23-03-12, 07:44 PM
there is no way a rattling 16 standard cav keeps with a subaru ?

It can if it's being towed lol

turbojolt
23-03-12, 08:04 PM
I drink Stella own a nova and a staffordshire bull terrier BUT i don't like yellow gold jewelry, am I still a Chav

Spudly
23-03-12, 08:10 PM
Yes :p

cossienova
23-03-12, 08:30 PM
im 38 years old i drive a subaru and i can assure you im no chav as for a the same peformance as a good 16 v cav what planet are you on ? there is no way a rattling 16 standard cav keeps with a subaru ?
Iv been in my mates Subaru wrx up against a cav 16v and the Subaru struggled to get past in a straight line very disappointing so I'm on this planet, you are on a different planet if you think a Subaru wrx is a fast car. As for the Subaru pulling a cavalier, it will be the other way around when the chocolate Subaru engine melts.

martsnova
23-03-12, 08:39 PM
i never said a subaru is a fast car its good cheap fun as for a subaru struggling to get past a cav 16 v is well beyond me was the floor mat stuck under the throttle pedal when he tried to overtake lol???????????????

cossienova
23-03-12, 08:45 PM
No his foot was on the floor with no mats. It was a bug eye wrx with ppp kit just saying from experience. Not 100% sure if the wrx was up to scratch but it was 4 year old at the time. Very disappointing and I havnt got vauxhall blinkers on as I'm a ford lover!

martsnova
23-03-12, 08:46 PM
sorry is it only me but where does a cav 16 v keep up with a subaru im not getting this ? i had a 16v mk2 astra in the day when they where quite new yes it was quick but not impreza quick ??????

Stuart
23-03-12, 09:00 PM
2 grand gets you a fully loaded elite signum, havnt looked at beemers or vag stuff tbh, and any ford tat is a no no lol

A fully loaded wood trim special Vauxhall is about as high tech as a bog spec clio lol

Edd
23-03-12, 09:13 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-VAUXHALL-SIGNUM-ELITE-2-2-DTI-AUTO-BLACK-FULL-SERVICE-HISTORY-TOP-SPEC-/320873171819?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ab5880b6b

Something like that I had in mind (excuse the link please)

Maybe I am vauxhall blinkered lol parts at cost price and 20% off servicing sways me tho :)

And no way is a cav 'redtop' going to beat a scooby doo lol

Riggy
23-03-12, 09:34 PM
Lol what have I started here lol , a mint cav xe would be 150bhp , whilt a ppp scoob would be around 260 ,
I'm a massive vaux fan but can't see any chance for the Cav

turbojolt
23-03-12, 09:45 PM
My uncle owns a p1 scooby and its not as good as his old cosworths but I bet it would still own most/all cav's

pikey1986
23-03-12, 09:49 PM
from what ive read on them it only takes a few 'hero' launches to lunch the clutch but other than that pretty damn reliable

Andy
23-03-12, 09:53 PM
Dunno about the new uns but the old ones are good,a mate of mine came round with his before,we both drove it round here like it was a twoc'er.Did £40 worth of petrol in an hour and a half,and that was when it was cheaper lol Great car,im sorry but no vaux ever made would have kept up with that,not even that sh1t senator thing with lotus badges on.

pikey1986
23-03-12, 09:59 PM
Dunno about the new uns but the old ones are good,a mate of mine came round with his before,we both drove it round here like it was a twoc'er.Did £40 worth of petrol in an hour and a half,and that was when it was cheaper lol Great car,im sorry but no vaux ever made would have kept up with that,not even that sh1t senator thing with lotus badges on.

lollollol

cossienova
23-03-12, 11:31 PM
Havnt said it would beat a scooby all I said is a cav gave my mates wrx a good run for it's money!

Ben
24-03-12, 06:42 AM
lol @ this thread, will be linked to scoobynet with look at these pricks thinking there novas and caves can destroy a sti lol

Spudly
24-03-12, 06:51 AM
lol @ this thread, will be linked to scoobynet with look at these pricks thinking there novas and caves can destroy a sti lol

Exactly this, a few of my mates have had impreza's, very fast capable cars, I wouldn't have though a wrx would be slower than a turbo 2000 though which are the ones I've had most experience in/with, and I know for a fact that an xe cav would get left by a turbo 2000 halfway through first gear!

Anyone who thinks otherwise is going to lose when it comes to putting money on a quarter mile time lol

And like I say, I know a turbo 2000 will kill a cav, and indeed most novas, so with the wrx being the better faster model, where should we be putting our money then children?

turbojolt
24-03-12, 07:29 AM
What if the cav has a go faster stripe ?

Ben
24-03-12, 08:18 AM
Exactly this, a few of my mates have had impreza's, very fast capable cars, I wouldn't have though a wrx would be slower than a turbo 2000 though which are the ones I've had most experience in/with, and I know for a fact that an xe cav would get left by a turbo 2000 halfway through first gear!

Anyone who thinks otherwise is going to lose when it comes to putting money on a quarter mile time lol

And like I say, I know a turbo 2000 will kill a cav, and indeed most novas, so with the wrx being the better faster model, where should we be putting our money then children?

But an xe nova is the fastest car on the road, EVA INNIT!

turbojolt
24-03-12, 08:49 AM
But an xe nova is the fastest car on the road, EVA INNIT!

This

davidfox280585
24-03-12, 09:29 AM
can i chuck a joker card in lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yhFfzCCLcU

though the scoob was my mate rob and a wrx,if he lauched it like he should have he would have beat me and even though i crossed he line first he was pulling up on me,
no doubt in my eyes he beat me even though i crossed first

blue_peg_16v
24-03-12, 10:06 AM
Robs a girl though and drives like miss daisy is in the back

Sturge
24-03-12, 10:16 AM
I think the biggest thing people have to realise is there's about half a dozen different specs and powers on Impreza's that are often badged the same, ranging from 230 brake to 300.

My experience of the newer shape cars is a bit more limited, but whilst the blobeye is a fair bit heavier than the classics, they are without doubt noticeably faster than a 16V cav! I have owned a gsi so can compare. But it's the handling that the car is all about, the car was built for corners, and pound for pound I challenge anyone to find a car the same price of the same age that will beat it point to point on a typical British road. As for not being exciting, maybe you don't feel like you're on the ragged edge the whole time, because you're not, but if you're a half decent driver they're still very enjoyable to drive.

Reliability wise, there's very little to worry about, keep it well serviced and you wont go far wrong, the myth of chocolate engines was from the early Jap imports and people not running them on the correct fuel then wondering why they detonated. Start doing full on launches everywhere and the clutch and gearbox will start to complain but if you're driving it like that you deserve it. You can still get it off the line quickly with a little bit of mechanical sympathy. My P1 got driven very hard and I never had a problem with it. They didn't become massively popular gpN cars by being delicate!

Fuel wise, drive it very hard you'll rinse a tank in 100 miles, be sensible 30 MPG is achievable, keep it off boost on the motorway, probably a bit more.

Personally, I'd spend the money on an older STI or P1 and get rid of the nova, 4.5 to 60, 300bhp and fun diffs, but different strokes

Sturge
24-03-12, 10:22 AM
And if you're seriously considering one, there's a few good books out there which detail the model differences, history, problems and mods and buying guides which are worth a purchase. I had the one by Chris Rees, You and Your Subaru Impreza Turbo, found it very useful

martsnova
24-03-12, 06:45 PM
well said sturge as i said you cant get better for your money for performance and handling

turbojolt
24-03-12, 06:53 PM
I prefer the look of evos tbh

Andy
24-03-12, 07:09 PM
I prefer the look of evos tbh
Total rotters.

Edd
24-03-12, 07:23 PM
Total rotters.

lol lol lol

Chap at work has a evo 7, had to spend a day welding the underside to get it through mot :eek:

turbojolt
24-03-12, 07:40 PM
Total rotters.

Ummmmmm vauxhall nova forum lol

Riggy
24-03-12, 08:02 PM
Thanks Chris , that's the point that I had in my head but couldn't word it lol

Have found 3 or 4 wrx on a 05 for less the 3k

Sti on that shape are about 5.5 - 6k but it's more 03-04 was one at a show today and I did like it :)

Ben
24-03-12, 08:31 PM
lol lol lol

Chap at work has a evo 7, had to spend a day welding the underside to get it through mot :eek:

The **** that's pumped into the air in Bridgwater would rot concrete! Just look at the People from round there, makes Chernobyl look like Milan!

Edd
24-03-12, 08:39 PM
The **** that's pumped into the air in Bridgwater would rot concrete! Just look at the People from round there, makes Chernobyl look like Milan!

Sellophane shut down years ago mate lol

If were on that subject, Bristol makes Baghdad look like paradise lol

Back on evo's, there was a thread on here with links to threads about evo's rotting, common problems by then sounds of it, worse that **** box nova's lol

Sturge
25-03-12, 10:24 AM
Back on evo's, there was a thread on here with links to threads about evo's rotting, common problems by then sounds of it, worse that **** box nova's lol

Having prepped god knows how many evo shells, I can confirm the rust proofing is non existent and the rot extensive. The jap models had no underseal at all so they had no practice at it when the uk models were launched. Those that did get undersealed when they came over generally just trapped moisture in the seam sealer free joins so you can't see the rust til it's through.

I've seen 2 year old cars with bad rust!

RJM25R
27-03-12, 09:43 PM
Std wrx is too heavy and set up for under steer.... Rubbish mpg, expensive tax and insurance too plus a questionable image too.....

Mike
27-03-12, 09:59 PM

lol lol lol Nova's are utter turd. Fact.

im sorry but no vaux ever made would have kept up with that,not even that sh1t senator thing with lotus badges on.

Fcuking legend lol

Ben
17-06-12, 08:54 AM
Lol guess what I'm going to look at tommorow!

Pistol Pete
17-06-12, 09:11 AM
A cav Sri??!! lol

Ben
17-06-12, 09:21 AM
I wish... Not!

Looking at a 2005 wrx one owner from new with 55k miles and fssh! Cars are bloody expensive over here!

Ben
18-06-12, 09:46 AM
Lol I've bought it, by far best wrx I have drove, very tight and firm, car is like new condition.

Guy phoned me up this morning and said can you view it another day as its raining and I don't take it out in the rain, luckily it dried up!

turbojolt
18-06-12, 01:07 PM
sounds like it was care for then mate

John
18-06-12, 01:41 PM
Pics :)

bazil
18-06-12, 02:19 PM
I'd go for a RB5 or P1 but also the WRX STI V3 555 Type R, which was the car the P1 was based on and the car chosen for the WRC iirc
( I'm sure if I'm wrong sturge will correct me lol )

http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy181/Bazil_2468/random1/47e48d92.jpg

dc1984
18-06-12, 06:46 PM
I want one of them ^^^^^^

bazil
18-06-12, 06:52 PM
£6k

dc1984
18-06-12, 07:03 PM
You can buy it for me if you want bazil

bazil
18-06-12, 07:16 PM
Nearly bought one years ago, the budget was £16k for a daily driver
Escort cosworth or one of those subarus or the S3
The escort would have been stolen by now and the Subaru would probably be the same lol
Glad I got the S3 to be honest,

dc1984
18-06-12, 07:19 PM
Nearly bought one years ago, the budget was £16k for a daily driver
Escort cosworth or one of those subarus or the S3
The escort would have been stolen by now and the Subaru would probably be the same lol
Glad I got the S3 to be honest,

Time to upgrade to an RS4 now bazil;)

Then give me a shotlol

Southie
18-06-12, 07:19 PM
2 of my mates own P1's, ones in the process of a rebuild engine wise and the other is also having an engine rebuild lol

bazil
18-06-12, 07:22 PM
Time to upgrade to an RS4 now bazil;)

Then give me a shotlol

Either RS4 or VXR8, got the combo for a daily work hack, just worried a VXR8 might not fit in the garage lol

amggsi
18-06-12, 07:49 PM
I'd go for a RB5 or P1 but also the WRX STI V3 555 Type R, which was the car the P1 was based on and the car chosen for the WRC iirc
( I'm sure if I'm wrong sturge will correct me lol )

http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy181/Bazil_2468/random1/47e48d92.jpg

Bought one of those myself. Could almost sit and just listen to it tickover all day!!

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL632/13413898/23921847/403088361.jpg

bazil
18-06-12, 07:52 PM
lol what haven't you had !!

If you say you have or had a lancia delta evo I'll not speak to you again lol

amggsi
18-06-12, 08:02 PM
lol what haven't you had !!

If you say you have or had a lancia delta evo I'll not speak to you again lol

I'm not that bad, always wanted one, and it had to be a blue 2 door. Seen it for sale and jumped at it!lol Can't afford to fuel it to drive it anywhere!lol

Not sure what model it is. Version 3 of some sort, but it's not an STi, just a WRX. Has nothing in the way of equipment, reminds me a bit of a Nova Sport.

bazil
18-06-12, 08:09 PM
I think the RA models were basic to save weight might be one of those ?
Tbh there are millions of versions lol

Mike
18-06-12, 08:15 PM
I'm not that bad, always wanted one, and it had to be a blue 2 door. Seen it for sale and jumped at it!lol Can't afford to fuel it to drive it anywhere!lol

Not sure what model it is. Version 3 of some sort, but it's not an STi, just a WRX. Has nothing in the way of equipment, reminds me a bit of a Nova Sport.

Has it got DCCD & intercooler spray (water washer type bottle in boot)? If so then its highly likely a Type R. If it hasnt its probably an RA.

amggsi
18-06-12, 08:17 PM
Has it got DCCD & intercooler spray (water washer type bottle in boot)? If so then its highly likely a Type R. If it hasnt its probably an RA.

It just about has seats and a steering wheel. Has the roof scoop which makes me think it is a Type RA as well, but I also thought they were STi's, which this isn't?
It's number 250 odd of 1,000 produced anyway!!!

Mike
18-06-12, 08:20 PM
Dont be fooled, alot of people retro fit the opening roof vent w/interior surround.

EDIT: Not that theres nowt wrong with either Type R or RA's mind!

Ben
19-06-12, 08:42 AM
Pics :)

not collecting it until Sunday but here are a few pics off his listing, there god awful!

http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/46/219216946_full.jpg

http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/13/219116613_full.jpg

http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/75/219216775_full.jpg

Riggy
19-06-12, 06:46 PM
lol looks nice ben, cant believe you bought one though haha , bmw 5 you told me haha

Ben
20-06-12, 07:40 AM
A BMW like you got would be 15k over here! And parts for European cars are a joke, my brother wanted set of ht leads for his mk3 vr6 nz price £250, uk price £30! Also oil filter for his they wanted £50!

Riggy
22-06-12, 07:27 PM
**** the bed :o ,

you sell the parts ill ship them to you lol , nice earner haha

Ben
23-06-12, 07:53 AM
I'm currently trying to find a decent way of getting things sent here for reasonable costs!