PDA

View Full Version : Breaking flame red gsi C20XE T45s

comptoncj
17-03-12, 02:47 PM
As sad as it is i just dont have the time to continue with all my projects so the gsi is going to be broken for spares.

1990 Flame red nova gsi shell with corsa b brake servo, Harry hockley strengthening kit, rear turrets and internal break lines £850
C20XE engine with f16 gearbox Receipts for a rebuild last year ARP rod bolts all gaskets bearings changed TX polished crank breather ported and polished head £325
Carb set up to match t45 weber dcoe's manifold and H+H ignition set up £550
Magnex stainless steel exhaust system £150
Fk coilover kit fronts used rear springs and shocks still in box £100
Gaz rear coilovers £125
GSI interior 5p size hole on drivers seat, uncut door cards dash glove box etc £200
Solid engine mounts £65
256mm front brake set up £50
Gsi body kit in flame red front bumper cut and meshed £100
HID kit used but working some wiring connectors have been repaired £35
16" speedlines all have curbing and all need tyres 2 nearly new centre caps £225
Various other parts available the car is still in one piece at the moment currently sorn with 8 months MOT remaining

I would let the whole car go for £2400 it needs some cosmetic work but from the list above you can see it has quite alot of good quality modifications.

Project thread is on here somewhere if anyone wants to look and see whats been done to the car.

Located in bedfordshire

Cheers

Acerliam
17-03-12, 03:17 PM
pm'd

jonny_dent
17-03-12, 03:22 PM
can you put a pick up of the coilovers and rear springs and a pic of the gaz rear coilovers

comptoncj
10-04-12, 07:35 PM
bump