PDA

View Full Version : who is............

John
14-03-12, 08:29 PM
christhehughes?? and why do you want to be my friend? lol second account?? lollol

Benn
14-03-12, 09:48 PM
If we're asking odd questions... Why did you add my mrs...

Bubba
14-03-12, 09:56 PM
ooo question time :d

How come only your fingers and toes get wrinkly in the shower and nothing else does?

Jack
14-03-12, 10:05 PM
http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/wrinkles.html

I'm now off to find Benn's mrs lol

Mike
14-03-12, 10:13 PM
I have a friend req from GG GTE's or somethnig like that. No thanks.... FOAD.

On nother note, the reject friend req doenst work either :thumb:

John
14-03-12, 10:15 PM
If we're asking odd questions... Why did you add my mrs...

because i clicked to add you, and oddly ended up with your mrs lol. i can remove if you like :)

Jack
14-03-12, 10:16 PM
I think if you choose the "not now" option, it basically does the same as the old reject. Not sure if it drops it out the requestee's queue though and makes it so obvious as it used to lol

John
14-03-12, 10:18 PM
yep you can reject, have just done so.

John
14-03-12, 10:21 PM
Benn, i'm no longer friends with the mrs. (she deleted me lol)

edit, i may have deleted her, i can't tell? lol i sent you a request ages ago, guess i'm not good enough :cry:

Mike
14-03-12, 10:30 PM
yep you can reject, have just done so.

Must just be my profile then, no matter how many times I select reject it still doesnt delete.

Benn
14-03-12, 10:37 PM
because i clicked to add you, and oddly ended up with your mrs lol. i can remove if you like :)

Benn, i'm no longer friends with the mrs. (she deleted me lol)

edit, i may have deleted her, i can't tell? lol i sent you a request ages ago, guess i'm not good enough :cry:

Nah its cool, doesn't bother me, plus she can be nosey on you now... lol And she wouldn't of deleted you... She doesn't delete anyone... Inc the yank Ben Hone who she added thinking it was me....

And it's not you, i have 97 pending... Cause i dont use bloody facebook and it's just sh*te.

Andy
14-03-12, 10:41 PM
Shall i add my input about facebook? lol

Benn
14-03-12, 10:42 PM
lol is its "it's shi*e" then please do... hahaha

Andy
14-03-12, 10:43 PM
Oh its alot worse than that lol
I thought my views on it were widely known on this forum lol

Jack
14-03-12, 10:47 PM
I'm going to set up a fan page for you on facebook lol

Andy
14-03-12, 10:52 PM
lol
To be honest,i dont hate the "site" its the mong users.
People who you hear talking about it in the pub and on nights out etc.
I have a business page on there and have some very good jobs off there so i dont detest the site.
It also annoys me how im not even a user on there yet theres pics on there of me steaming from nights out with users on there.
Cant even go for a drink in town without fukking cameras everywhere,thats the sort of junk that winds me up really.
Or the best ones-the likes,"just because i can fit 2 coks in ma ass while injecting heroin and rolling a crack joint dnt meen am a bad mum" etc lol

Benn
14-03-12, 10:53 PM
Oh its alot worse than that lol
I thought my views on it were widely known on this forum lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Andy again.

Andy
14-03-12, 10:55 PM
Joking aside though,everyone i want to stay contact with is either in my phonebook,or on forums i use.
Anybody from school,im really not that interested in what theyre doing or how much they can lift at the gym lol

John
14-03-12, 10:57 PM
Nah its cool, doesn't bother me, plus she can be nosey on you now... lol And she wouldn't of deleted you... She doesn't delete anyone... Inc the yank Ben Hone who she added thinking it was me....

And it's not you, i have 97 pending... Cause i dont use bloody facebook and it's just sh*te.

lol must have been me then, i did have a clear out recently. Facebook is ok, just don't put your life story on there :)

John
14-03-12, 10:58 PM
I'm going to set up a fan page for you on facebook lol

Do it! lol

Jack
14-03-12, 11:21 PM
theres pics on there of me steaming from nights out with users on there
Spotted, Andy and Spud on a night out in Hull

http://shortbuswonderkid.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/drunk-3.jpg

Benn
15-03-12, 07:46 AM
Joking aside though,everyone i want to stay contact with is either in my phonebook,or on forums i use.
Anybody from school,im really not that interested in what theyre doing or how much they can lift at the gym lol

That how i see it, you don't lose contact with close friends.. If you do/have they arnt close enough to worry about...

lol must have been me then, i did have a clear out recently. Facebook is ok, just don't put your life story on there :)

Ah now she cant be nosey..lol and you wanna see some of her friends.. They live on it.

Andy
15-03-12, 08:19 AM
Spotted, Andy and Spud on a night out in Hull

http://shortbuswonderkid.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/drunk-3.jpg
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

staggy_gsi
15-03-12, 06:41 PM
im not gonna lie....i think i may be slightly addicted to facebook

pie
15-03-12, 06:49 PM
ive been found by some member's on there f lol

no were is safe to hide lol