PDA

View Full Version : Wings, Doors, Arch Repair panels,

Count Vaux Alot
14-03-12, 11:56 AM
All required for a 3dr hatch

I may regret this lol

I need the above please be gentle as it may mean my nova sees the light of day this summer :)

Thanks

James

PS sills would go down a treat too :)

mowgli
14-03-12, 12:13 PM
your eminence, my lord..... (i asked on google how to address a count, and it said "turbojolt" for some reason.....)

i have a pretty decent lh door with a miniscule spot of rust on the bottom, and a 100% frame, and a rh door that someone codged a repair panel on, then my brother's bodyshop man chopped a hole out where the lock went (to repair the lock hole on my new door!!!), but has a 100% frame.....

you can have them for £15 + postage... there is a chance i could get them dropped off if you pm me your address

mike

Count Vaux Alot
14-03-12, 01:10 PM
Hi Mike i think you may have missed the o out of count when you did that google search?

Anyway thanks for your kind offer were abouts are you? I'm in Hampshire in between ringwood and salisbury, do you ever venture this way? I'm happy to travel if i can tie it in with other bits. My rents live in bedfordshire so i can do that easily too or i can arrange a courier if you dont ming wrapping them (i would prefer to avoid this knowing that couriers are savages)

mowgli
14-03-12, 02:16 PM
the crazy thing about this courier business is that 20 odd years ago i worked for a firm that sent out tractor parts, including doors & glass.. we sent them un packed & they always arrived ok... but if you sent them wrapped, god help you... we once strapped a whole cab upside down on a pallet, wrapped & every single piece of glass got smashed!!!

our van goes past ringwood on a regular run every couple of weeks to a brickworks near poole, i'll have an ask of the driver.

Edd
14-03-12, 02:22 PM
Rear arch panels and wings on ebay

Count Vaux Alot
14-03-12, 02:28 PM
Thanks Mike i have a similar story regarding a brand new 19inch split rim for an audi a6 i purchased from a private seller it was an unused spare and was mint, it arrived unwrapped other than a piece of card with the address zip tied on to it, i couldn't believe that it was undamaged and survived a trip from manchester!!

If you could ask your van driver that would be great.

Count Vaux Alot
14-03-12, 02:32 PM
Rear arch panels and wings on ebay

Thanks Edd i never thought to try the internet lol i was trying to sourch things as squeakly as possible as im a tight funk! Some one might have an abandoned project with panels available? (other than alex ive seen his prices!!) Ebay will be a last resort as most of the pattern panel suppliers sell them cheaper than the ones on ebay.

Edd
14-03-12, 02:36 PM
Imperial panels are good price, sills £20 each including delivery, arch panels the same and wings bout £50 iirc

Count Vaux Alot
14-03-12, 10:17 PM
Cheers edd I will check them out.

Count Vaux Alot
15-03-12, 09:44 PM
Up :)

Count Vaux Alot
19-03-12, 11:02 AM
Looks like whole quarters might be a better plan if anyone has anything?

yellowsrnova
19-03-12, 11:36 AM
i have a sill and arch repair driver side
how much you wanna pay

Bungalow_Barlow
19-03-12, 08:13 PM
i got 2 doors in white 2 white wings 130 collected if intrested

Count Vaux Alot
19-03-12, 08:23 PM
/\ how much for just the wings?

Count Vaux Alot
20-03-12, 05:13 PM
Drivers side 1/4 needed please :)

vessey
21-03-12, 01:35 PM
Wings here and will be travling to southampton at the weekend if any good to you pm if intrested please

Count Vaux Alot
27-03-12, 11:03 AM
I'm still on the hunt for an O/S quarter and both front wings and doors if anyone can help?