PDA

View Full Version : vauxhall nova spin project

joey17
13-03-12, 06:39 PM
vauxhall nova spin project for sale, no time to finsh the project so its up for sale
i bought the car last year as a bare shell with logbook, its registered in my name.
since owning the car i have fitted a rear axle and front hubs with tie bars and bottom arms so the shell is rolling, the front and rear inner arches have been stripped back under sealed and painted white to look new, the rear arches are mint and require no welding all floors are mint and has no holes. the shell has been seem welded throughout inclucing in the engine bay, the shell has cage mounting points welded into it ready for a custom cage. there are no holes in rear panel, the sills are all strait and strong apart from a small hole to the passenger side rear of the sill. there is also a hole in the chassis leg where the rear spring sits but around the hole is solid. the shell has all rubbers and windows, boot is fitted aswell as doors but one door needs repaired or changed as it has a big rust patch on the bottom. bonnet is also fitted. although the car is a mk2 it has been fitted with mk1 wings, front bumper grill and lights. it also has a mk1 dash fitted and the car wiring loom is fitted.there is a full interior with the car doorcards seats and seatbelts but there is no engine with the car it is just rolling shell and will need painting.

i have tried to be as honest as possible any questions just ask.
call or txt 087816853633

north east area
piks in swapz i would like about 400 for everything

LINK REMOVED AS PER FORUM RULES, THANKYOU.