PDA

View Full Version : GTE SHELL, fully stichted welded, new sills, front panel etc etc

gtegary
11-03-12, 07:08 PM
Just gauging interest, so here we go

Genuine Nova Gte, includes whole interior which is in pretty good condition, bumpers, all suspension fuel tank.. basically a rolling shell just missing the engine, box etc.

I have had done at a lot of expense the whole engine bay, inner wings, floor, all the suspension points (front) stitch welded professionally, i have also had the full strengthing kit (including rear beam bits?) welded in and had the inner wing cut and boxed to give the extra clearance if an xe lump is fitted.

along with the above its had a full brand new front panel and both sills done, and also new battery tray and few other bits.

there is a few other bits of welding that need doing but these are minor jobs.

If you are after a GTE project then give this serious thought as i have put a lot of work into this and with a bit of time will be completed.

im putting the price at £1300 as the welding and panels cost me nearly that and thats with out the cost of actually buying the car in the first place.

if your're interested then drop me a pm or email at lordbrown_2004@yahoo.co.uk

i am not desperate to sell so dont offer me stupid money.

proper gtes are getting very rare now

have a look at my thread which has the pics

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?178548-GTE-REBUILD-(quite-a-few-pics)&highlight=

gtegary
19-03-12, 06:06 PM
bump to the top and reduced to £1000

hogman
26-03-12, 08:59 PM
Shame you havent put the 1.6 engine and 40's you got into it, then I would have been very interested

gtegary
26-03-12, 10:50 PM
it might still happen, im just getting impatient now the suns coming out lol. going to get the garage sorted at the weekend and get stuck back into it i reckon

hogman
27-03-12, 05:00 PM
I would be interested in it if the engine/box was put back in!