PDA

View Full Version : Door won't shut

Tony M
11-03-12, 03:47 PM
I've currently got a Corsa B with central locking - Like a muppet I've pushed in the door lock (the claw type thing) into the lock postion, but not only that, I did it twice? :roll: So now when I go to close the door the door lock just smashes against the loop :confused:

Any quick responses would be greatly appreciated as I cant close my door now lol

Adam
11-03-12, 03:50 PM
The "claw" thing has two lock positions, you need to press it further by hand until it clicks into its second position, and then just open the door with the handle and everything will flick back to normal...
If you get me lol

Tony M
11-03-12, 03:58 PM
The "claw" thing has two lock positions, you need to press it further by hand until it clicks into its second position, and then just open the door with the handle and everything will flick back to normal...
If you get me lol

Ahhh!! I already had it pushed in into its second postion - pulling the door handle but it's still not reseting the lock :cry:

Adam
11-03-12, 03:59 PM
It should do, if you just push it without touching the door handle, it should click to.
Then when you pull the handle it should unlatch

Tony M
11-03-12, 04:02 PM
Yeah I've got it on the second click in, pulling on the handle but nothing lol

Tony M
11-03-12, 04:10 PM
Panic over lol Whipped the doorcard off, playing around with the central locking control box whilst pulling the door handle and it just released :/ Cheers Adam.