PDA

View Full Version : where is the 2012 fantasy f1 thread?????

mowgli
09-03-12, 09:26 PM
as above

also has anyone got any decent free internet links to the f1 tv feeds?? preferrably in english, as i can't justify buying sky to see it.

Andy
09-03-12, 09:56 PM
L14mnp will probably know as he knows the football ones.
Beware though as i got computer clap after searching for football streaming..

Stuart
09-03-12, 10:00 PM
That's why macs are great :) lol can go barebacking the Internet worry free

Andy
09-03-12, 10:03 PM
That's why macs are great :) lol can go barebacking the Internet worry free
A mac to me is a rainproof jacket please elaborate a little? This is Yorkshire!
I had a trojan called foxtab trash me one saturday.
The 90 mins i should have spent enjoying my beloved Hull City was wasted downloading final uninstall etc.
Be warned!

mowgli
09-03-12, 10:05 PM
did it take all season to uninstall ????? lol

remember, i live halfway between leicester & coventry, so have no valid opinion about football

Andy
09-03-12, 10:07 PM
did it take all season to uninstall ????? lol

remember, i live halfway between leicester & coventry, so have no valid opinion about football
lol it seemed like all season!!
So who do you support then ? Hinckley are Blue Square??

Stuart
09-03-12, 10:16 PM
A mac to me is a rainproof jacket please elaborate a little? This is Yorkshire!
I had a trojan called foxtab trash me one saturday.
The 90 mins i should have spent enjoying my beloved Hull City was wasted downloading final uninstall etc.
Be warned!

As in apple computers.... Lots of pointless haters put there etc blah blah

Andy
09-03-12, 10:18 PM
Theyre generally more resillient to threats?

Southie
09-03-12, 10:22 PM
Justin.tv are handy for catching up with live sport broadcasts.

Stuart
09-03-12, 10:34 PM

I've not flu d a grumble site that's caused harm to mine lol. Basically you have to be a grade a spaztard to actually infect you machine with a virus etc lol

Andy
09-03-12, 10:39 PM
I've not flu d a grumble site that's caused harm to mine lol. Basically you have to be a grade a spaztard to actually infect you machine with a virus etc lol
Mostly yes, i agree!
Like on PB "hey yo,you have won a million quid!"
"ZoMfG DaRlZ wErE richez!"
Etc/mong/spaz/tard.
This just said i needed X to host this stream so downloaded it then foxtab decided to be my home page and wouldnt go fourth and multiply!

Jack
09-03-12, 10:41 PM
To a degree. Think about it this way, most virus writers want to exploit as many machines as possible. Seeing as around 95% of the world's PCs run Windows, it stands to reason you'd design a virus to target those machines.

Thats not to say Linux, MacOS, etc aren't exploit free - its just with a smaller target audience you're potentially less likely to be attacked. No software is bug free; if nothing has been announced it means nobody has found the bugs yet lol

However, also bear in mind that with less people using a certain piece of software, the lower risk/impact rating is assigned to any potential flaws (a major exploit affecting 10,000 people is lower on the priority list than a minor exploit affecting 1,000,000 users). And there's less people out there to stumble across things and get them fixed.

[edit] case in point; Firefox was pretty stable/solid when only a handful of geeks used it. Once rumour got round that it was 'better' than IE, half the world got hold of it. See how often it gets updated now? Thats to fix all the exploits that keep getting discovered lol

mowgli
10-03-12, 07:35 AM
andy... hinckley united nil (to give them their full name), are not very good... they are owned by the local dodgy developer.. it appears that you can change farm land to sports & leisure quite easily, then sports & leisure to housing....and thats what they are trying to do at the moment...

Pete
10-03-12, 08:19 AM
Meh I fortunately already had Sky, although the F1 channel seems to be a waste of time watching for the build up as they play it all on Sky 1 a couple of hours later lol

www.vipbox.tv is a good one.