PDA

View Full Version : anyone want a job???...

Alex J
03-03-12, 10:10 AM
welding the sport? day rate pay, and cake, and kfc....

Pistol Pete
03-03-12, 10:11 AM
lol thought you were selling up??!!

Jeez, you change your mind like a woman!!

Hope someone can help you out. Doesnt Paul know anyone who could help you out?

EDIT: what needs doing?

kent14sr
03-03-12, 10:30 AM
I am sure Chris Noble (sure thats his name) - chrisnovaturbo on here would do it for you. He is not too far from you (Ashford, Kent) and the work he has done on his project was impressive!

Connor
03-03-12, 12:47 PM
I know of someone in chelmsford thats a welder, thats done loads of welding on some nice cars. I can pm you his number if you like so you can get prices etc.

Alex J
03-03-12, 02:56 PM
Doesnt Paul know anyone who could help you out?you must be joking! aint seen or spoken to him since he got a bird, stopped answering my calls, and ignored me! hes got time for other people, just not me.

autoworksnovasport
03-03-12, 04:15 PM
i can do it if needed (at my workshop)

Minikidx14
03-03-12, 05:14 PM
I can do it if you can get it to the south west.

Alex J
04-03-12, 08:39 AM
cheers for the offers, but its not going anywere as im not paying even more recovery costs to tramp it around the country lol

L33 LEG
04-03-12, 09:50 AM
Im pretty sure people who dont own novas can weld, why not just go round to the local garages and see if you like any of them.

I told you not to buy a nova by the way after the SR, was obvious this was going to happen lol

Alex J
04-03-12, 09:59 AM
Im pretty sure people who dont own novas can weld, why not just go round to the local garages and see if you like any of them.

I told you not to buy a nova by the way after the SR, was obvious this was going to happen loli can weld, just need a welder, but also thought there maybe someone who wants to earn a few quid, and **** asking any garage to do the work around here unless you have one the euro millions!

16v Nova Kev
04-03-12, 11:28 AM
give me half an hour i will pop round:D

Alex J
04-03-12, 12:06 PM
give me half an hour i will pop round:Dill hold ya to that! kettle is on!

16v Nova Kev
04-03-12, 06:40 PM
if only! i havejust finnished doing the belt on my taxi. my welding sucks anyway.

Bubba
04-03-12, 11:12 PM
welding the sport? day rate pay, and cake, and kfc....

http://www.free-emoticons-gallery.com/wp-content/themes/eStore/timthumb.php?src=http://www.free-emoticons-gallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/super-happy-ultra.png&w=298&h=226&zc=1

shed-on-wheels
05-03-12, 12:26 AM
i take it bubba is about to hit the motor way haha

nova_stee
05-03-12, 09:36 AM
you must be joking! aint seen or spoken to him since he got a bird, stopped answering my calls, and ignored me! hes got time for other people, just not me.

No offence and dont take this the wrong way.
I come on hear for a look every day with out fail and all you seem to do is twine about being ill and no one comes to see you.
Maybe they dont come to see yopu because your in such a downer all the time.
Its not nice to be out of work through illness (currently going through this with croans so dont say you dont no what its like) but to constanly go on telling every one how bored you are and how hard it is to get a job it is like you do on hear i understand why no one answers there phone.
This is in no way meant as nasty but more as a kick up the ****.

Nebbz
05-03-12, 10:13 AM
quite right, we have all been there! if i didnt kick my self up the **** most days i would have been in a wheel chair months ago if i had given up! chin up and crack on

Alex J
05-03-12, 03:17 PM
No offence and dont take this the wrong way.
I come on hear for a look every day with out fail and all you seem to do is twine about being ill and no one comes to see you.
Maybe they dont come to see yopu because your in such a downer all the time.
Its not nice to be out of work through illness (currently going through this with croans so dont say you dont no what its like) but to constanly go on telling every one how bored you are and how hard it is to get a job it is like you do on hear i understand why no one answers there phone.
This is in no way meant as nasty but more as a kick up the ****.
GOOD! im glad .

GRUNT 16V
08-03-12, 03:08 PM
if only you were in somerset i could have powered up the esab welder !!!!!!