PDA

View Full Version : 1990 2dr Red Saloon - rolling shell

paul080803
28-02-12, 12:10 PM
1990 (H) Mk1 2dr red saloon - rolling shell

Will come with the following:

Steering rack (quick rack on poly bush mounts)
Complete front suspension
256mm front brakes, bradied lines
Cavalier expression 14" alloys with very good tyres
Dashboard - 90% complete - no dials
SR steering wheel
Radiator
Lights all round
Rear bumper - mk2
Complete pedals
Brake servo
Single wiper conversion
Complete glass
Front and rear SR seats - not fitted
No carpets
No door cards
Delocked doors with remote central locking
Rear strut brace
Rear axle and complete rear suspension
Lowered on springs and shocks - unsure on make and possibly coilovers
Number plates if required
V5
Old MOTs
Fair bit of history

I got the car complete and planned to turn it into a track car, time has got the better of me and progress has been so slow due to work commitments that do not look like they will change so best to offer up a very good shell to somebody else.

It will need a n/s/r arch if wanting to make it mint. The engine bay and underneath is solid. It is only the arch that has gone. o/s/r looks pretty solid.

The paint is not the best, the roof and bonnet have cracked a lot, looks like poor prep before a respray. As it was going to be a track car it didnt bother me.

I have various other small parts that could be made available, best to come and look and we could discuss but the main parts are listed above.

It is a very solid shell and 2dr saloons are getting rare. I am open to senible offers, but they must be genuine and not time wasters please.

Sensible delivery can be arranged at cost, my mate has a beavertail pick up. However car and transport to be paid for first.

I will get pictures up ASAP

£600

Any questions please call me, also any sensible feedback on price appreciated. However I do not need to sell this for either financial or space reasons. Paul, 07515 855741 or paul.nixson@btinternet.com