PDA

View Full Version : my little trip!..

Alex J
26-02-12, 04:27 PM
so with the sr sold and of up north, went down to kent today and paid up for the new project, didnt all go according to plan mind you, i took my new combo with my freind to go and collect a van full of sport parts, and the wheel bearing **** itself on the way back:roll:, and to add to that, took the rear drums of as he said the brakes felt crap and the shoes had run away alsolol, and last but not least it seems the steering rack is wrecked, so all in all wish i never brought it but hey ho! still, all but the car is at mine now, and is going to be collected tuesday, hope that goes a bit better lol...

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/alex_maris/DSCF0781.jpg

Iain
26-02-12, 04:31 PM
Van full of Sport parts = a few leaflets? lol

Alex J
26-02-12, 04:38 PM
Van full of Sport parts = a few leaflets? lolive got the **** so much with my van, i drove it in the garage, put the door down, and left it before i axed it.

Andy
26-02-12, 06:50 PM
whats wrong with the steering rack?
Oh and ive head a good buy on a combo 57plate.
steering rack area clunking,box input shaft bearing shagged,hesitant at low revs,and keeps blowing headlight bulbs.Luckily mines from a dealership with 3 months warranty so its going back tomorrow.

Alex J
27-02-12, 02:35 PM
whats wrong with the steering rack?
Oh and ive head a good buy on a combo 57plate.
steering rack area clunking,box input shaft bearing shagged,hesitant at low revs,and keeps blowing headlight bulbs.Luckily mines from a dealership with 3 months warranty so its going back tomorrow.im going to weigh mine in soon and spend the money on burgers lol, steering rack rods have play, but i think i can change them with buying a new rack?

Andy
27-02-12, 03:14 PM
you can indeed