PDA

View Full Version : photoshop

nans_nova
23-02-12, 09:54 PM
im looking for photoshop for my girlfriend she at uni and need the program for that is there anywhere i can download if for free thanks

Connor
23-02-12, 10:06 PM
Before i got CS3 recently, i used to use a free online photoshop software found on www.pixlr.com
Decent for online, and saves downloading/installing programs etc, have a go with that :thumb:

nans_nova
23-02-12, 10:10 PM
need a full version mate

Connor
23-02-12, 10:13 PM
The only way to get access to full programs like adobe photoshop is to either pay for it, or get a trial
Surely with her being a student shes entitled to a 30day trial. As i am a student myself, and i was allowed some extended trial or something like that.
Although i just went into uni if i needed it urgently as they are all equipped with cs5

Jack
23-02-12, 10:19 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/content.php?20-General-Forum-Rules

5. Post any promotional information about any illegal activities. We will not permit people to use the forums to distribute files which are pirated or aid in the production of pirated material (including, but not limited to, VCDs/DVDs, computer software, music, unauthorized copies of EPC, etc)

If you can't afford photoshop then look for free-license alternatives - GIMP is good. Corel/Jasc usually offer fully functional 30-day trials of Paint Shop Pro too.

Do a bit of research too, as students usually have discount options with big software companies or retailers.

Connor
23-02-12, 10:20 PM
Sorry edited :thumb:

Bubba
23-02-12, 11:31 PM
30 day trial but keep setting the date back lol

Jack
24-02-12, 07:48 AM
Most software post-1995 is clever enough not to be fooled by that lol