PDA

View Full Version : I REV MY ENGINE TO F*CK

Anonymous
16-01-01, 10:50 AM
AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT... DO ALL YOU NOVA DRIVERS JUST REV YOUR ENGINES TO F*CK FOR NO APPARRENT REASON OR IS THERE SOME REASON FOR IT?
U OBVIOUSLY DONT WANT PEOPLE TO LOOK AT YOU COZ YOU HAVE A FRICKIN NOVA FOR GOD SAKE... I NEVER SEEN A NOVA TIL I CAME OVER HERE, MY DAD SAID GET ONE COZ THEY R CHEAP TO INSURE AND CHEAP ON PETROL...I NOW KNOW WHY, COZ THEYRE SHIT... AND IF ANY ONE IS HARD ENOUGH TO THREATEN ME ON HERE THEN BRING IT ON :) I LIVE AT CASTLE QUAYS IN MANCHESTER...WELL, IM WAITING...OR EVEN BETTER HOW ABOUT I MEET YOU AT THIS CRUISE ON SUNDAY?! NAME THE PLACE, YOU POMMIE BASTARDS :D

Anonymous
16-01-01, 11:09 AM
Grow up.

Anonymous
16-01-01, 11:19 AM
Go back to daddy now and have a cry now you've got that off your chest !

Anonymous
16-01-01, 01:02 PM
what a wanker this guy is . he has nothing better to do other than diss people's chariots, ok so you dont like the nova , no need to be a little bitch about it. This is a site for nova enthusiasts so i recommend looking at some shite ford website if you wanna diss some shite cars.

Anonymous
16-01-01, 01:03 PM
TELL DADDY THAT THE GOOCH ARE GONNA COME DOWN TO THE CRUISE THIS SUNDAY AND TOAST UR ARSE....I LIVE 3 MILES AWAY FROM CASTLE QUAY!!!

Anonymous
16-01-01, 01:03 PM
TELL DADDY THAT THE GOOCH ARE GONNA COME DOWN TO THE CRUISE THIS SUNDAY AND TOAST UR ARSE....I LIVE 3 MILES AWAY FROM CASTLE QUAY!!!

Anonymous
16-01-01, 01:05 PM

Anonymous
16-01-01, 01:06 PM

Anonymous
16-01-01, 01:08 PM

Anonymous
16-01-01, 01:28 PM
get a life u sad little dick and run when u see me coming on sunday!!!!!

cheers novachick

Anonymous
16-01-01, 02:07 PM
Haha, I'll be there with a few tools for the job!!
Warnin LUKE! Dont shit with me kangaroo boy!!!
Ill be bringin a few friends with me! And u dont wanna mess with me, and certainly not with them!!

Dicko

Anonymous
16-01-01, 02:30 PM
is this guy an aussie ? hey were you taught line dancing as a compulsory subject in school?

Anonymous
16-01-01, 06:41 PM
Im 17. Of course i rag my engine. But im old enough to driven 400miles north to beat u with my bat. (That will make u a batted boy or is that a batty boy. Yes thats better!) and drive all the way back again. If ur a nice guy u can come to me in Bournemouth, saves me the petrol.

RIP Luke. Ur already dead.

Si

Anonymous
16-01-01, 06:41 PM
Im 17. Of course i rag my engine. But im old enough to driven 400miles north to beat u with my bat. (That will make u a batted boy or is that a batty boy. Yes thats better!) and drive all the way back again. If ur a nice guy u can come to me in Bournemouth, saves me the petrol.

RIP Luke. Ur already dead.

Si

Anonymous
17-01-01, 12:46 AM
He's gone now thank fuck. Wot a complete tool tho...

Dunno bout Dicko being scary though :D

One good thing bout this site is how peeps who know eachother stick together.. tis cool that is :D

Anonymous
17-01-01, 12:32 PM
fuking prick, go fuk yaself, fuking twat, go and grow sum fuking pubes, dickhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuk off our site ya bastard batty boy, oh sorry........ ave i offended u. well good, go fuk ya mom as well.

Anonymous
17-01-01, 04:35 PM
well said lads and ladies.

Anonymous
17-01-01, 06:33 PM
u fucking forin basterd

Anonymous
07-02-01, 07:41 PM
u fukkin aussie prick i bet u aint got a nove

ur moms so fat she sat next to every one at skool!