PDA

View Full Version : A nova sport wanting copper

burgo
19-02-12, 05:33 PM
So i decide to go and put some fuel in the white one, as we were going maccies afterwards i went to tesco, come off the roundabout going past nando's and a police car waiting to pull out that i pass! Pull into the petrol station and start filling the car, at this point the police car pulls up and stops next to me. The copper in the passenger gets out and then goes round and looks at the front of my car, at this point im thinking feck what they checking my reg for. He then turns round and says, "is this a genuine sport mate" :eek: :eek:

Turns out after a chat that he had a sport about 6 years ago but sold it and has always regretted it and was looking last night for another one to buy :thumb: i pointed him our way so hopefully he'll come on and find one

brucer
19-02-12, 05:41 PM
thats amusing, last copper i spoke to wondered why a mechanic (myself) drove vauxhalls. cheeky get!

if he becomes a member it may stop the people who brag about not having insurance and tax etc etc.

Spudly
19-02-12, 06:37 PM
thats amusing, last copper i spoke to wondered why a mechanic (myself) drove vauxhalls. cheeky get!

if he becomes a member it may stop the people who brag about not having insurance and tax etc etc.

Flol, we can only hope lol

Burgo that's class, I've had similar before with my novas and it's always awesome to meet someone who is clued up and doesn't tar you as some chavvy waster:thumb:

mowgli
19-02-12, 06:53 PM
it is nice when a copper politely asks to have a look at your car & then thanks you afterwards.

i'd imagine that there are plenty of serving officers on here already, and there is more than likely a police unit that keeps tabs on car forums for illegal activities anyway.