PDA

View Full Version : to anyone texting me............

mikeoxford
21-07-03, 01:49 AM
seem to be having problem of late

im on orange

people txtin me from bt cellnet and also o2. i aint gerrin your txts.

so please fone if u need me :)

thanks
mike

joeczucha
21-07-03, 09:20 AM
awwwww that was close i thought i'd been dumped :cry:

Jim
21-07-03, 10:16 AM
LOL.

/me notices a tumble weed go past in response to Mikes post ;)

Just kidding Mike, I'm sure you have lots of people texting you. You get more texts than me though :roll:

Jim

wisewood
21-07-03, 11:43 AM
you still refusing to join the 21st century and get one of those new fangled mobile telephone contraptions Jim?

mikeoxford
21-07-03, 12:51 PM
LOL.

/me notices a tumble weed go past in response to Mikes post ;)

Just kidding Mike, I'm sure you have lots of people texting you. You get more texts than me though :roll:

Jim

lol!!!!!!!! :lol: :oops:

i have to honnestly say that my mobile fone usage is so high - whats everyone else like?

well to stop me from having in excess of ?100 a month. i am on a ?50 a month line rental to keep costs down!!!!!

Jim
21-07-03, 12:53 PM
LOL Andy.

Mobile...phone :crazyeye:

Your talking crazy, next you'll be telling me that the earth is round :roll: :wink:

I did go into a phone shop, but the salesman was stupid and I didn't see a phone that i liked. The day I get a mobile phone will be the day man reaches the moon :oops: :wink: :P

Jim

wisewood
21-07-03, 12:59 PM
just out of curiosity Jim - does your landline phone at home happen to have one of the dials on the front where you turn it to select the number...

ch ch chch ch 0
ch chc hc ch 1
ch chc hc hchch 7
ch chc hch ch 0
ch ch ch chc chchch 9

:lol:

Tilly
21-07-03, 01:26 PM
theyre great phones they are

Jim
21-07-03, 01:59 PM
just out of curiosity Jim - does your landline phone at home happen to have one of the dials on the front where you turn it to select the number...

ch ch chch ch 0
ch chc hc ch 1
ch chc hc hchch 7
ch chc hch ch 0
ch ch ch chc chchch 9

:lol:

No, my phone at home comprimises of 2 plastic cups and a piece of string. Bit of a nightmare when I want to talk to anyone further than the next room.

;)

Jim

wisewood
21-07-03, 02:09 PM
surprises me to be hnest Jim - i thought that someone who is as nifty with photoshop as you are would have grasped the concept of wireless long distance communication by now and embraced it. :lol: