PDA

View Full Version : peugeot 206 1.1 56k t+t £1450

craighawkins
14-02-12, 09:24 PM
Manufacturer: PeugeotColour: BlueModel: 206Engine Size: 1,124 ccType: Standard CarPower: --Mileage: 56000Seats: 5Doors: 3MOT Expiry: Dec 2012Model Year: 2003Drive Side: Right-hand driveReg. Date: --Road Tax: May 2012Reg. Mark: --Exterior: Alloy Wheels, Catalytic ConverterPrevious Owners: 4V5 Document: PresentTransmission: ManualManufacturer's Warranty: --Fuel: PetrolIn-Car Audio: AM/FM Stereo, CD Multichanger, CD PlayerService History: --Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Tilt Steering WheelSafety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners

Thanks for looking at my car for sale, i bought the car before christmas to use as a commuter due to its cheapness on fuel tax and insurance, i now have back my works van and so this 206 is un needed.
it has been a great little car i've done around 1000 trouble free miles in it.
when i bought it she had been stood since april as the previous owner went abroad to work,
i had to fit a new bottom arm with tracking done, and a pair of wipers for it to pass tha mot in december when i purchased it

interior wise it is great has sports seats, electric windows and power steering with a very good heater and aircon for the summer. rear seats are tidy with 3x belts and push open rear windows
the led dash upon start up (which is trouble free even on these recent cold frosty mornings) displays 3800 miles until next service is required.

exterior wise it has metallic china blue paint work, alloy wheels, hi line lights, colour coded bumpers, and aluminium petrol flap look nice when clean(better than a base model 1)
however the body is not perfect has a shallow dent down the drivers sill which was done when i got it but causes no problems to the car at all so doesnt bother me and still remains,
has the usual 8yr old car related random scratches and odd dints, nothing really makes the car look scruffy unless you are a perfectionist, and its not for you.

should make a great 1st car or cheap commuter for someone with the low mileage putting a good few years life expectancy on it.
any more details or questins feel free to call or txt craig on 07976005759
msg me through e bay
please no time wasters cash sale only i'm not interested in a part exchange
if you would like to come view and or test drive(with full cash only) you would require your own insurance as i dont have any

thanks for looking