PDA

View Full Version : My new house

techie
20-07-03, 11:21 PM
Sorry about the small pics but this is my new house im buying with my fiancee. Just around the corner from MattyWoo. Hopefully it wont all go tits up, signing mortgage papers after work tomorrow :x

http://www2.vebra.com/solex/11080/0003a01010000322160.jpg

The sales pitch...

Horts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this modern mid terrace property with accommodation offering two first floor bedrooms, re-fitted first floor bathroom, entrance porch, lounge, re-fitted kitchen / breakfast room with built-in appliances, front and rear gardens and single garage. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing. The property is considered to be in a good residential location and would be ideally suited to a first time buyer.

Doesnt mention that the single garage has electric, is heated and carpeted due to the current owner having a concours Series 1 RS Turbo in there..lol

Anton
21-07-03, 12:42 AM
very swanky

mikeoxford
21-07-03, 12:51 AM
you and your pictures :P

good luck chap

techie
21-07-03, 12:53 AM
very w**k

Eh?

Anton
21-07-03, 11:24 AM
hmm thats strange, didnt mean that mate. The word I entered was s.w.a.n.k.y :D damn wisewoods filters lol

Tilly
21-07-03, 01:38 PM
looks lovely. im gonna start mouching for somewhere to live. i want a frigin mansion though lol.

wisewood
21-07-03, 01:51 PM
damn wisewoods filters lol

LMFAO.
might see if i can find a way around that then lol.

dan_mk1
21-07-03, 02:16 PM
Doesnt mention that the single garage has electric, is heated and carpeted due to the current owner having a concours Series 1 RS Turbo in there..lol

:o im well jealous!

Fester
21-07-03, 02:37 PM
very nice setup mate!

when i start looking properly my priorities are

a) decent sized garage

thats it really

house looks smart, small garden out front so you can get all homely without having to spend years and years mowing it but get the trips in to B&Q, ideal!

ade
21-07-03, 06:44 PM
hooray you have a garage! I'll have one too when I move into my new house in September.

Hope it dont fall through. best thing about Scotland - you cant gazzump people!

I'd post pics of mine but its still being built!

:D

privatepie
21-07-03, 10:22 PM
very nice m8 gd luc
my m8s garage is nicer than his house 4 fcuk sake he keeps his mk2 escy in there

not 2 self :I NEED A GARAGE

Ian
21-07-03, 11:21 PM
looks lovely. im gonna start mouching for somewhere to live. i want a frigin mansion though lol.

better win lottery or move north then

techie
21-07-03, 11:43 PM
small garden out front so you can get all homely without having to spend years and years mowing it

Dont even have to bother with that. A semi retired chap who lives four doors up has got a petrol mower and he does all the gardens to keep the place looking neat and tidy.

And chap next door plays with motorbikes :)

Thanks for all the nice comments. Signed all the paper works now, just waiting on surveyors, solicitors etc and the exchanging of contracts

Tilly
21-07-03, 11:52 PM

better win lottery or move north then

yeah but its cold up north.

or find myslef a very rich man :lol: :lol:

ade
22-07-03, 12:24 AM
its not cold up north - Glasgows currently basking in glorious weather.

Even when its cold its "atmospheric" due to the scenery - much better than "flat Engerlund" - worse then Holland!

:D :lol: :D

where I've moved to theres ruddy mountains 10 mins away! Ben Nevis is only an hour! I could go skiing in the Glen Coe pass in 30 mins!

8)

Not that I ever have but theres SO much to do in Scotland

(I am a Scottish Advert!)

Only prob is the scrappies are pish!

and (without stealing techies thunder :wink: ) - heres a pic of my new house.

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1402

Techie - we need to organise a house party/cruise - your place 1st then mine. I want a fiorework party - get some dodgy chinese fireworks off the internet and scare the animals!

(bugger - just realised I posted that in the wrong pic forum :oops: )

techie
22-07-03, 08:00 AM
My thunder is well and truly stolen mate, thats a bleedin mansion :cry:

Sid
28-07-03, 11:06 AM
both are nice houses!

Jules
28-07-03, 11:51 AM
Just bought my first house (Well it was just over a month ago now) Haven't got a pics apart from this little one :
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/julian.sumner/Our%20House.jpg
Cost ?97,000
It's a circa 1900 semi detatched 2 bedroom cottage set on 3 floors, fully redecorated last year, and the local pub is attached to the house we're attached to, so as you can see from the pic, I can step out of my front door and 30 secs later I'll be at the bar (If I take a slow walk!!)
No off road parking or garage but I can park on my door step (literally) and tbh first time buyers "down south" have a hard enough time getting anything half decent let alone with somewhere for the car!!

dave.gsi
28-07-03, 11:53 AM
ade, that house is an absolute monster! how much??

Tilly
28-07-03, 01:17 PM
prob not half as much as a pad likethat would cost down here.

can get a scruffy council house for under ?95,000