PDA

View Full Version : Sport/Early sr six dial clocks fascia panel.

Nick J
12-02-12, 01:47 PM
As above guys Id like either a set of broken early sr/sport clocks with a perfect screen or just the screen fascia/screen panel if somebody has one. Ive recently acquired a perfect set apart from the fact it has a small crack in the lower middle of the screen. These come off easily by just undoing the four screws round the back etc. The front panel must be from a likewise set of six dial clocks as the internal shape is different to stock early clocks and the trip button is in a different place too (Ive already tried that one!) If anybody can help please let me know.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/simon1867/IMG_0691.jpg

cheers,

Nick.

Nick J
13-02-12, 12:33 PM
Bttt

Nick J
15-02-12, 08:00 PM
bttt :)

b16nov
17-02-12, 01:31 AM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/e687djh/mileage.jpg

selling these clocks, will be removing from my antibes this weekend, all body and glass in a1 condition, mileage now showing a little over 68000, can take full pic in morning if needed, all gauges work as they should, im only replacing as doing a digi dash conversion this weekend, after £30 posted if any good, cheers

Nick J
17-02-12, 10:03 AM
Hi and cheers for the reply Ill drop you a pm thanks,

Nick

Simon 1867
17-02-12, 04:28 PM
Glad to see my picture of my clocks is being put to good use.

Nick J
17-02-12, 05:43 PM
Glad to see my picture of my clocks is being put to good use.

Didnt you sell your clockset weeks ago? I may be wrong but the way you've put that it sounds like you have an issue with me using your picture for reference? I felt it easier than uploading a picture of my clocks but if you have a problem with it I can always remove no worries. However I dont see why you would? Many have used my cars/parts/pictures in similar ways and Its never bothered me in the slightest.

Nick.

DAFTJOHN
17-02-12, 07:59 PM
There is a set on eBay just now

Nick J
17-02-12, 08:38 PM
There is a set on eBay just now

Cheers fella...... But really Im just after a faulty/cheap set just for the fascia.

Nick.

Simon 1867
18-02-12, 04:20 PM
No sorry nick, i have no problem, it wasnt meant to come across in the wrong way. Its nice to see it being used again, im all for recycling. I just took a double look the other day and thought "is that my thread, thought I sold them". good luck with your search matey

Nick J
18-02-12, 07:58 PM
No sorry nick, i have no problem, it wasnt meant to come across in the wrong way. Its nice to see it being used again, im all for recycling. I just took a double look the other day and thought "is that my thread, thought I sold them". good luck with your search matey

Ah thats cool fella no worries! It seems these clocks are the latest "must have" for many as they soon seem to sell. I actually only want them as they suit the period my latest nova is from and later once the c20let goes in the extra gauges will be usefull etc.

Nick.