PDA

View Full Version : Capello gone!

Andy
08-02-12, 08:51 PM
So he's gone,time for an english manager i think,good riddance i say.Totally overrated i always thought.

Paul
08-02-12, 09:05 PM
Brilliant news.

Jeff16v
08-02-12, 09:17 PM
Who?

Nobby
08-02-12, 09:17 PM
Im pleased with him this ****in racked of FA shouldnt have stripped John Terry IMO, you cant **** with a mans team and expect him to roll over and say no problems, however roll on Harry Redknapp i do not want Mourinhio!

Novasport
08-02-12, 09:28 PM
Totally overrated i always thought.

The game that is football? I totally agree.

Andy
08-02-12, 09:36 PM
The game that is football? I totally agree.
Yawn

Andy
08-02-12, 09:38 PM
Im pleased with him this ****in racked of FA shouldnt have stripped John Terry IMO, you cant **** with a mans team and expect him to roll over and say no problems, however roll on Harry Redknapp i do not want Mourinhio!
Thats exactly why he's gone,what gets me though is that going into yet ANOTHER tournament there is going to be unrest in the team due to controversy,which is bad for team morale imo.
As i say,its long overdue we had an english manager running things again,somebody there who has the drive and passion to takes us places instead of being interested in making money!!!

honie5
08-02-12, 09:41 PM
Get Harry in there best manager in england at the minute by a long way! Only man that fits the bill!

Novasport
08-02-12, 09:46 PM
The only Sport where every fan thinks they can play and manage a team better than any of these over paid so called professionals. It is so boring listening to the opinion of what they should have done and how they should have done it, blah blah blah

salter
08-02-12, 09:51 PM
Capello should of gone a long time ago. The football the England team has played under him hasn't been the best! Would like to see what Stuart Pearce can offer, hopefully he will get a chance with the next two friendlies.

Edd
08-02-12, 09:54 PM
Sounds like you like football Rich lol :)

Terry should of not been stripped of captains role before the outcome of the trial, once it happened its was only a matter of time before Capello went

Whatever happens now I hope the new person can sort its out andy get the team ready for the Euros

L14MNP
08-02-12, 10:18 PM
Fcuk Capello. Bring on Arsenal in the F.A Cup!

SAFC, the north easts number one! :d I can go to work (relatively) happy tonight now. lol

Andy
08-02-12, 10:18 PM
It is so boring listening to the opinion of what they should have done and how they should have done it, blah blah blah
Why read the thread then if it bores you so much??

Andy
08-02-12, 10:20 PM
Fcuk Capello. Bring on Arsenal in the F.A Cup!

SAFC, the north easts number one! :d I can go to work (relatively) happy tonight now. lol
Hmmm,an unconvincing win there mate,i wouldnt have said they deserved it to be fair but they put the winning goal in,which is all that matters!
Edd-exactly what i thought,whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty??

L14MNP
08-02-12, 10:21 PM
Hmmm,an unconvincing win there mate,i wouldnt have said they deserved it to be fair but they put the winning goal in,which is all that matters!

Smogs made us work for it, both games mate, not pretty I agree though. We're made of strong stuff these days imo. We keep marching on!

phazer
08-02-12, 10:23 PM
In any other normal walk of life you are suspended with pay pending the outcome of a criminal trial should you be charged. Why should Terry or any other footballer be different? It's not as if he's been suspended or removed from the England team.

Andy
08-02-12, 10:25 PM
They played very well at times did boro,thats a good young side of locals they have there,fair play to them.
Sunderlands class shone at times,sessignon,richardson and colback run their defence ragged!

Connor
09-02-12, 02:43 AM
Time for >CLICKY< (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&ob=av2n)

Southie
09-02-12, 06:18 AM
No matter who gets "the job" they'll never be good enough, our country has too high a standard... sadly the players don't.

I think the team should be decided via the Internet on a England Team official site, then the nation can pick the players which are from the top 2 divisions, then if/when it all fecked up we've only ourselves to blame lol

Burgo for England Manager lol

Pistol Pete
09-02-12, 06:40 AM
Not a massive fan of football....however, even i was abit shocked at the attitude of the FA. As Capello said, why strip a man of his captaincy (sp) even before the court hearing? I guess he resigned out of principal?

So Harry Redknapp is in the frame then. Blimey he is getting alot of news coverage ATM lol

mowgli
09-02-12, 08:46 AM
i really do hope harry doesn't take the job, even though the press love him at the moment.....

all previous managers have been hounded out by the press & the ridiculous FA board who haven't got the bottle to weather any media storms.......

personally i think stuart pierce(sp) should be given it as a caretaker, cos he's been excellent with the U21 squad.

the england setup does not need an old style manager, it needs a squad tacticial, personally, i think sven was the best we'd had in a long time & should have another go.

Keif
09-02-12, 10:04 AM
http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/images/smilies/wts.gif

Jack
09-02-12, 12:29 PM
As Capello said, why strip a man of his captaincy (sp) even before the court hearing?
The media would have a field day over it; unfortunately 'innocent til proven guilty' doesn't really factor with them! Plus with a lot of other jobs (especially ones with a big public face) you'd be temporarily suspended of sorts if you were involved in a trial.

As for Redknapp, of course he was going to get off. The jury always sympathizes in tax cases lol