PDA

View Full Version : Rear Headrests

Liam
07-02-12, 05:52 PM
I'm looking at doing a rear headrest conversion on my leather 60/40 rear seats.

I have been looking around and it seems Astra Belmont guides fit in, is it only these that fit or are there others?

Also, is there any leather rear headrests that fit?

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Pistol Pete
07-02-12, 06:00 PM
I had some black leather ones from an astra van in mine, but sadly got burnt when my garage went up. Still on the look out for some. Might use calibra ones...

L14MNP
07-02-12, 10:35 PM
This should be your first stop http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?137755-*HOW-TO*-Rear-Headrest-Conversion lol

Liam
07-02-12, 10:41 PM
I looked at that earlier and thought "Oh this should be good and help me out alot" but it turned out to be the complete opposite lol

brainsnova
08-02-12, 12:18 AM
My brother has 2 leather ones from a mk2 astra van but he might not sell them lol

phazer
08-02-12, 08:08 PM
The grey belmont ones are the correct depth setting and tube length to fit properly (in the other thread you'll see a picture of mine, they are belmont fittings). You could try modifying some black ones to fit to colour match. Pretty sure all 90's Vauxhall head rests have the same lugs and tube size so you should be able to pick the most suitable from Cav/Calibra/Senator/Carlton etc - hopefully someone else will confirm/correct this.