PDA

View Full Version : Beardy of mig web?

ste porter
06-02-12, 02:03 AM
Anybody know him or know how to contact him? im not registered on mig and im trying to find out if hes still doing c20let software? Has anybody got his email? :thumb:

maddogdaz666
06-02-12, 10:08 AM
Im good friends with him, i went to nurburgring with him last year, and might be going again this year with him, ive got his phone number. Ill check with him first to see if its ok to give you it. :thumb:

L14MNP
06-02-12, 03:42 PM
Speaking of Vauxhall peeps. is 'Flamingcorsa' still around? I was never a fan of his style, but he seemed to turn out some decent quality work on the cars he *built.

*Covered with catty and fibre glass. lol

Plug
06-02-12, 05:32 PM
Ste
could you let me know if you get ahold of him as I'm interested in some chips

Nick J
06-02-12, 05:47 PM
Ste,

I had a set of phase 2 chips off him back in July last year along with a few others so he is still doing them. Ive heard many slate his service and say he's a rip off merchant but the service I got was very good.

Nick.

L33 LEG
07-02-12, 12:06 AM
Speaking of Vauxhall peeps. is 'Flamingcorsa' still around? I was never a fan of his style, but he seemed to turn out some decent quality work on the cars he *built.

*Covered with catty and fibre glass. lol

Iaz stopped doing the modified corsas years ago and bought a pub with his brother iirc. He got back into his cars a few years ago and i think he is driving a high powered astra van and may still have a vx220. As for his work, he had a good sense of imagination but i would never pay him to do a respray on a car, was good to do himself and respected that but hardly anything special for a 'pro', imo anyway.

Beardy.
07-02-12, 05:11 PM

maddogdaz666
08-02-12, 07:39 PM
^^^ he bet me to it!!