PDA

View Full Version : look what i'm gettin before trax.....

Fergie_sfc
20-07-03, 12:03 AM
haha, check me out. cars gonna look sweet for trax2003.

ok, ordered novadose front bumper and skirts at ?244 from regal autosport, boot is being flushed with solinoid at moment, clear back lights are on their way, TSW reflex 15's ordered, tints.

plus a little something extra, there graphics but not telling you what.

you'll jus have to wait and see, wont be unvailed till trax.

cant wait to get them,some peeps wont like them, some peeps will love them (me) and other will hopefully respect me for gettin them.

pics of boot to come v.shortly.

fergie.

mikeoxford
20-07-03, 12:06 AM
what u done robbed a bank?

nice one chap

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
20-07-03, 01:04 AM
What a great choice of wheels fergie 8). Criag

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1381

Tilly
20-07-03, 01:06 AM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i have a brand new full kit never used for chea0per than that silly billy

dave.gsi
20-07-03, 01:14 AM
quoted from an answer by yourself in another post......

sooooo and ur point is???????/

Tilly
20-07-03, 01:20 AM
my point is obvious i had a WHOLE kit cheaper

dave.gsi
20-07-03, 01:23 AM
the point was obvious in the post i took the quote from too. it was just you being lame and being nasty to someone so i thought i'd do the same. anyway read the pm

Tilly
20-07-03, 01:28 AM
hahaha im no lamer

and u dont know shit read ur pm

dave.gsi
20-07-03, 01:30 AM
lol read my pm, what ........'mind your own fucking business' lol

very mature :wink:

locky
20-07-03, 11:15 AM
I think the bumpers n skirts a a bit expensive!!!!!!
But good luck neway!
I got my new wheels on order, irmshcer jobbies :wink:
nice 16"

Fergie_sfc
20-07-03, 12:13 PM
nah, didn't rob the bank mike.

had a mad 5 mins and fought of gettin a loan, went straight on internet, got approved, lady rang up and said go to local HSBC to sign fings, money was in bank next day......

.....LET THE MODS BEGIN!!!!

fergie.

krobinson
20-07-03, 12:42 PM
nice one fergie!

Are you gonna mould in the novadose skirts? please do, makes them look sooo much better!

Keith

Neil.
20-07-03, 01:16 PM
thats what im doing, just not sure on front and rear bumpers yet......

Fergie_sfc
20-07-03, 01:35 PM
yeah, gonna get body shop near to me smooth them in when they spray and fit them.

should be all ready by trax2003 hopefully.

gonna get the fusion rear bumper (A.K.A KC rear bumper) in couple of months and DTM mirrors and tints and then serious interior work will start!!

fergie.

novax
20-07-03, 09:49 PM
Go for it Dude. Guess you'll be on the Novaload stand will you? Really must meet more of you lot :?

mikeoxford
20-07-03, 11:54 PM
watch out ferg - he knows youve got money! hell try selling u some big brake conversion next :twisted: :wink:

?Marty?
21-07-03, 12:13 AM
Nice one ferg, your foot is now on the first run of the slippery debt ladder.

Fergie_sfc
21-07-03, 08:04 PM
thanks marty,that comment makes me feel a whole lot better bout the idea of the loan!!!! lol.

yeah i will be on novaload stand for trax if my form got to ian in time,fingers are well and truly crossed.

i'm only doing this work for the satisfaction of having a good looking car and for trax and the other shows!!!

cant wait till its done, then i can see how much i got left and either buy a 1.3sr engine if insurance dont go to high or get some heafty bucket seats........or both!!!!

keep your eye pealed for pics on either wed nite or thurs nite or my flushed boot.

fergie.