PDA

View Full Version : 08 reg Astra VXR 33000 miles (sorry not a nova) gaugeing interest

clemo
02-02-12, 04:27 PM
hi im thinking of selling my Astra as i dont really drive it very often and it seems a waste of time nd money having such an expensive car sitting on my drive 6 days a week. at the moment i cant actually sell it as im waiting for the number plate retention documents to come back (probably about 2 weeks) so just seeing if anyone would be interested in it if i was to sell.

its a standard spec 08-08 plate VXR 240 bhp in Arden Blue, with 18" vxr alloys (snowflake i think theyre known as) and has just turned over the 33,000 miles mark yesterday
when i bought the car i had Autoglym lifeshine on it (£220 option) which has a lifetime warranty certificate altho i dont think it is transferable between owners but is a good piece of mind i suppose.
the car is fully serviced and stamped up accordingly untill march using vauxhall genuine parts and oil. (i may carry out the 4th year service early, again using genuine parts before i sell car but this depends on what price i get)

i have washed and leathered the car including all the door shuts etc pretty much every week in the 2 years since i have owned it so it is in a pretty good condition the only badpoint i will say about it is i did catch the kerb with the n/s/f alloy a couple of months ago which really gutted me, it isnt major damage just your usually kerb scuff to the outer rim. i wanted to have it painted before i sold it but i not sure if i will be able to or not now.

the Mot is due on april the 10th, and the tax is up at the end of april i a very confidant it will pass mot as i checked it over at work a couple of months ago and there was nothing looking like it wanted any attention at the time and hasnt done many miles since.
it has the proper vauxhall locking wheel nut set and the code card if ever needed to order a new one.

im thinking around £10,300 altho like i say im just looking for interest so make an offer i can only say yes or no lol. just remember i cant do anything with it until i get the certificate back for the number plates and the new logbook in the new plates details.

LittleMissNova
22-08-12, 05:14 AM
:O nooo! Don't do it! Or sell me it cheap :P lol

Lizzie

clemo
22-08-12, 08:42 PM
Haha I'm not anymore this was ages ago I've put the private plates back on and I'm driving it now instead of the nova lol might put a nice sounding exhaust and spray the wheels on it when the nova is finished so will be with me for a few years yet :)

:O nooo! Don't do it! Or sell me it cheap :P lol

Lizzie