PDA

View Full Version : Unit Broken into!!

jeremy fisher
30-01-12, 04:58 PM
Hi, a unit rented by some of my mates was broken into last night in the Nottingham Derby area, lots of alloys and tools including air tools were taken plus a laptop used for mapping. Not sure on the exact details yet but if anyone in the surrounding areas is offered cheap tools by a man in a van or anything please let me know.

Thanks

And keep your units secure! Take exspensive stuff home!

swedge
30-01-12, 05:02 PM
cant keep anything these days it seems, times like this im glad i live in a small town

pie
30-01-12, 05:06 PM
cant have fukall nice these day's aye

hope you find out who it was buddy

t40nova
30-01-12, 05:09 PM
scumbags!! anything too make a quick buck off someone else's missery

hope you get the rats fella

Iain
30-01-12, 05:25 PM
Will keep my eyes out for you Jeremy, if you find out exactly what/style of wheels etc it'll help.

Prey
30-01-12, 05:44 PM
if you find out exactly what/style of wheels etc it'll help.

was gonna say the same, if we know what we're looking for it'll help

jeremy fisher
30-01-12, 05:59 PM
I know there was a set of polished cav gsi wheels that went and one of those halfords advanced socket sets in the black case. I've only spoke to my mate on the phone but I'm goin down tonight so I'll try an get some more details. All the cars are still there and untouched so at least thats one thing.
Thanks for the positive comments.

reevie1987
30-01-12, 06:22 PM
its happening everywhere breaking into houses aswell i live in a small village out in the sticks you wouldnt think there would be any trouble but there is had a police notice through the door saying a house down my street 5 doors down got broken into stole there car a laptop tv etc im getting cctv put up and buying 2 gaurd dogs!! lol

Connor
30-01-12, 11:26 PM
I will keep a look out for you mate