Make - Vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 2L c20xe
Mileage - 105000 ish
Price - £1100

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07525265653
Contact email address - callumbrown02@hotmail.co.uk

General information - Im puting my xe corsa up for sale as ive just picked up my new car ive had it for 3 years 2 of witch it has had the redtop in it me and my forman at work (we are both full quified tecs) fitted the engine useing chasis strethening plates and all the right mounts and gear linkage here is sum info on the car

Engine- the bottom end was rebuilt when the engine was fitted with new big and small end bearings new bolts new oil pump and i had the crank skimed and polished i also fitted a new clutch and had the fly wheel lightend the engine has the standerd air box with a planel fillter fitted and a full power flow exhaust the engine has done 20k since this

Suspention- i have fk silver line coilovers on the front and G maxx shocks and springs on the rear the front anti roll bar has been sapcered also

Brakes- it has the 288mm V6 front brake kit fitted with braded lines all round and standerd drums on the rear

Wheels- i have black speed lines fitted with continetal tyres all round with good tread

Intearior- full black cavy leather seats have been fitted with no wear or tairs

Body- the shell is very clean with no rust underneath it has has the chris ashley weld in stregening kit On the front The paint work is good for a car of its age with only two scatchs but the under side of the bonnet has started to rust and the archs whitch are sprayed grafite gray have started to flake but i do have a set of mint grafite archs whitch will come with the car

The bad bits- the engine has an oil leak from the gear box side crank shalf oil seal easy to do as you dont have to remove the gear box just the inspection plate . The car also has a runing problem but only on idel (revs up and down) think this is the idel control valve rhe tapers are also noisey when cold (like most red tops)

The car has tax and mot no test drive with out inaurance and the car is regesterd as a 2L on the log book please email or txt for mre pics
Im located at po13 9aw

Please email for pics

Cheers callum