PDA

View Full Version : FAO L14MNP and the other footballists

Andy
28-01-12, 10:47 PM
1st of all to make myself feel better about our terrible defeat at home to crawley (told you liam didnar!!!":mad::mad::tard::tard::()
NUFC-total failure,worse than ours,but then we dont look into the sky when we win and think of the "glory dayz" again lol Whack to reality,thump there goes gravity lol
Man utd-your goalkeeper is like ben off eastenders,part of a tough,infamous family with a big name to live up to,and you-the next generation,look like a bag of piss and nerves.Cant organise a smoke in an amsterdam cafe lol
Least my beloved Hull can use the excuse of concentrating on the league promotion.Nufc can only hope to win at bingo this season,as no trophies will be going to the Mike Trashley Thunderdome
And the only silverware OT will see this season will be more fillings in SAF's teeth from chewing gum lol
Thoughts??............

christurboo
28-01-12, 11:33 PM
im just hoping boro smash 5 past the makems(awaits LIMP's laugh)

Andy
28-01-12, 11:37 PM
im just hoping boro smash 5 past the makems(awaits LIMP's laugh)
I bet ALL of the barcodes are mate lol
They should have won,but then so should we ffs

christurboo
28-01-12, 11:46 PM
its one of them things the toon always do and always will tbh play good against the good and ****e against the ****e lol

Andy
28-01-12, 11:51 PM
I think most teams are guilty of that mate to be fair.
We should have fukkin trounced that team of pisshead carpet fitting potheads today lol
Instead,they wanted it more,NB "changed" our side,why??? i knew and said before the game as soon as the draw came out we would fail,i bastad knew it,whatever the side!,that crawley team put the sh1ts up teams,but then we never make it past winter in FAC so thats how it is.FFS look lively and start winning again,embarrassing losses like that are bad but work on what went wrong,not on how ghay you look in the'morrows chip paper!

Edd
29-01-12, 09:58 AM
Toon were utter crap, a fcuking embarassment

L14MNP
29-01-12, 11:08 PM
Smoggies played some tight, physical football in the first half and passed it around well! Not happy with their constant elbowing and play acting though. That kenwyne Jones looking mother fcuker was the worst of the lot.

As suspsected though, we bossed it for most of the second half, the quality began to shine through and MON done exactly as everyone wanted when he subbed Whickham for Campbell which proved to be another inspired move.

I'm happy with a point considering how the first half went, I reckon we will do them at their place, as hopefully we now know how they set up shop.
The least said about the officials the better!

My shins are battered and bruised to fcuk lol

Can't comment on any other games, as haven't seen any. Watching the SAFC hightlights now, hopefully they show the cartoon army getting schooled from Brighton. Bet they can't wait to get Demba Ba back. LOL.

Andy
30-01-12, 08:24 AM
Was an excellent game i thought,goal was right to be disallowed albeit for the wrong reason lol
Either team could have won it really,sunderland played well in 2nd half but looked vulnerable at the back at times.boro battled and battled and deserved the 2nd chance.
Fraizer Campbell for me was brilliant,excellent goal,and grafted his bollox off for the rest of the game,wish we still had him!!