PDA

View Full Version : My Antibes in Total Vauxhall

meach86
24-01-12, 06:47 PM
Just thought id let you all know my Nova has won 'The Hall Of Fame' in Total Vauxhall this month :)

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo21/meach86/Dudley-20120123-00729.jpg

John
24-01-12, 06:47 PM
Sweet!

pie
24-01-12, 06:51 PM
congrats buddy :thumb:

Spudly
24-01-12, 06:52 PM
Nice one bud, think there are only three of us on here that own an Antibes, must be the rarest model imo:thumb:

Andy
24-01-12, 07:00 PM
Nice,just need pics of a finished blue one *cough* keiths dads white one and a grey one to complete the set!

meach86
Nice one bud, think there are only three of us on here that own an Antibes, must be the rarest model imo:thumb:

Must add a few quid onto the value then ;-)

Mark
Welcome to the club...

kent14sr
24-01-12, 07:24 PM
I sold a near mint Antibes in red a year or two back (D896XPK) in totally original condition right down to original tax disk holder and reg plates - went to a guy in North Wales I think but never seen or heard of it since!

Jeff16v
24-01-12, 07:44 PM
I sold a near mint Antibes in red a year or two back (D896XPK) in totally original condition right down to original tax disk holder and reg plates - went to a guy in North Wales I think but never seen or heard of it since!
I could have been worse, spud could have got it and threatened for years to get it running, that Antibes escaped! Lol

John
24-01-12, 08:08 PM
I could have been worse, spud could have got it and threatened for years to get it running, that Antibes escaped! Lol

Flol!

Isn't tinas car originally a grey antibes?

Southie
24-01-12, 08:09 PM
My initials are famous lol

Good work ;)

Spudly
24-01-12, 08:17 PM
Me and you are going to be having words at the next show i see you at Jeff, national weekend or billing? :p

Jeff16v
24-01-12, 08:31 PM
Me and you are going to be having words at the next show i see you at Jeff, national weekend or billing? :p
Oh me dears!
I was nice yesterday though, it's like Internet s&m no?

Edit, I've just remembered I'm helping my nan with her PIP implant replacements this year, might not make any shows.

Spudly
24-01-12, 08:43 PM
Lmfao youre a special boy arent you lol

And you best be going to at least one of them as i wannt dribble over HUA again:d

binty2k8
02-02-12, 10:17 PM
what did you win bud as ive sent pics.in and they said they defo.gonna put.mine in

Spudly
02-02-12, 10:50 PM
You dont get anything other than a sense of pride, unless you win car of the month:p

kirky_boy87
03-02-12, 10:14 AM
beautiful car mate very very smart well done

mk1nova_rich
03-02-12, 12:39 PM
Always been one of my favourite Novas, well done :thumb:

NOV4_SPORT
03-02-12, 01:43 PM
Looks good buddy, congrats !

iain

Nova_Tek
03-02-12, 01:53 PM
Nice one :thumb: Just realised that I haven't had any TV in the post for months. Think the subscription has run out lol

Hobbit
03-02-12, 01:55 PM
You dont get anything other than a sense of pride, unless you win car of the month:p

But he did win :confused: so what did he get?

Lovely car though, worthy winner :thumb:

meach86
03-02-12, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the comments lads, As previously said you only win something if you win 'star car' which mine did so im getting some meguires polish

Mark
03-02-12, 05:38 PM
Meh, times have changed...I got £25...lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CorsaNova/Van/a8c7a5ae.jpg

willb
06-02-12, 01:08 PM

I have a white Antibes. Its just failed its mot on body work, but will soon be back on the road.

I used to have a blue one that I bought from brand new, did 120k in it over five years with no trouble, then.........swapped it for a MK1 Astra 1300 rallycar in 1991.

Soon rolled that, while giving rallyrides to the public and friends in aid of charity !!!!! which completely wrecked/totalled it.

Wife wasn't too happy.......well she was in it at the time whooops !!!

boyle_46
06-02-12, 03:27 PM
Must add a few quid onto the value then ;-)

not really they have a ****e spec the carpets the only good thing in them

willb
06-02-12, 05:52 PM

Werent they the best specced of the MK1 special editions ???

5 speed
SR steering wheel
SR rear spoiler
rev counter
Digital radio cassette from SR
Tilt and slide sunroof
Tinted windows

Ok the trim isnt to everyones liking, thats why I bought the blue one from new.

If I remember correctly, I got it for £5,600 including a minimum part ex allowance of £1,200. This was for my dads old viva, which didnt have an MOT and was worth scrap value.

They even came and picked it up on a recovery truck !! LOL

Plug
06-02-12, 05:54 PM

my shell is an antibes, Good old clean shells imo aswell

Spudly
06-02-12, 07:18 PM

Werent they the best specced of the MK1 special editions ???

5 speed
SR steering wheel
SR rear spoiler
rev counter
Digital radio cassette from SR
Tilt and slide sunroof
Tinted windows

Ok the trim isnt to everyones liking, thats why I bought the blue one from new.

I think the trim is awesome and i want to swap the blue centers from the standard seats onto some SR type seats so i can keep the OE trim, and as you have said above they were one of the best specced mk1's if not the best, apart from the GTE of course, and i think the paint colours were all different from any other model aswell to set them apart, i know the blue ones were anyways as ive never seen regatta blue on any nova barring mine and another Antibes that was on here a few years back :p

meach86
17-07-12, 07:30 PM
I think the trim is awesome and i want to swap the blue centers from the standard seats onto some SR type seats so i can keep the OE trim, and as you have said above they were one of the best specced mk1's if not the best, apart from the GTE of course, and i think the paint colours were all different from any other model aswell to set them apart, i know the blue ones were anyways as ive never seen regatta blue on any nova barring mine and another Antibes that was on here a few years back :p

Delayed reply but do you know the colour name for the red Antibes Spud?