PDA

View Full Version : Nova disc rear beam

TWAG
23-01-12, 03:38 PM
Im on the hunt for a complete disc rear beam, it must be in good condition and full working order

Please send details of what you have and pics if possible.

Craig

TWAG
30-01-12, 06:33 PM
Bttt

Still needed

novarally
30-01-12, 07:24 PM
I've got one here.

TWAG
04-03-12, 07:35 PM
I am on the hunt again for a rear disc beam as the one I bought had no handbrake parts inside.

So let me know what you have. Cheaper the better as I'm hugely out of pocket from the last one.

I would also be interested in the just the discs/ hubs as long as It has all the handbrake internals.

TWAG
04-03-12, 07:36 PM
I am on the hunt again for a rear disc beam as the one I bought had no handbrake parts inside.

So let me know what you have. Cheaper the better as I'm hugely out of pocket from the last one.

I would also be interested in the just the discs/ hubs as long as It has all the handbrake internals.

Pistol Pete
04-03-12, 09:17 PM
What parts are missing from the one you have? I managed to get alot of the parts from Autovaux.

TWAG
04-03-12, 10:50 PM
Everything inside then drum, obviously I can get the shoes and there is a full spring kit on eBay.

I assume I also need a adjuster and must need the lever that comes out of the back of the hub

Pistol Pete
05-03-12, 07:20 AM
See the parts thread in mechanical. I have listed all part numbers along with pics. I had to replace all the child parts as mine were shot!