PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE WANNA BUY A GSI?

Anonymous
15-01-01, 02:08 PM
JUST GONE OUT AND BOUGHT MYSELF A NEW CAR... I SAW ONE THE OTHER NIGHT AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT SO I HAVE BEEN OUT TEST DRIVIN ONE 2DAY AND JUST BEEN BACK TO THE GUY TO FINALISE THE DEAL...YOU MAY WANNA KNOW WHAT...WELL ITS A METALIC BLUE NISSAN SUNNY GTI-R WITH BLACK CHROMED WHEELS :) SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BUYIN A NOVA GSI ?3000 BLACK, 16INCH OZ POLARIS, LOWERED 60MM...FOR MORE INFO EMAIL ME ;)

Anonymous
15-01-01, 02:40 PM
Any pics then mate, lets have a luck a the Sunny. Hope you have better luck with it than girls and enough of calling novachick1 a s**g.

Anonymous
15-01-01, 03:40 PM
Yeah wanker, let's have a look at your Sunny GTI-R..."Oh sorry lads, i haven't got a scanner" or "sorry lads, my camera broke down"...thought so LUKE PUKE

Anonymous
15-01-01, 04:21 PM
yeah what ever lets us have a look at this imaginary car then

Anonymous
15-01-01, 06:49 PM
Yeah man??My mum just bought one of them.It's pink a nd has a large red ribbon on it but will do 0-60 in 1 second and reaches 200 mph.Honest :-)
Why would we buy a nova where the owner can't decide whether a wheel is black or chrome??
lol
Fraz
P.S.I don't know Nova Chick but know she ain't a slag!

Anonymous
15-01-01, 06:49 PM
Yeah man??My mum just bought one of them.It's pink a nd has a large red ribbon on it but will do 0-60 in 1 second and reaches 200 mph.Honest :-)
Why would we buy a nova where the owner can't decide whether a wheel is black or chrome??
lol
Fraz
P.S.I don't know Nova Chick but know she ain't a slag!

Anonymous
16-01-01, 08:18 AM
Hey Luke, you ain't mailed me them details. Does this mean your not really selling the Nova ?, does this mean <shock horror> you've not really got a GTi-R and you've been lying all this time !!!!