PDA

View Full Version : iPad

svlet
19-01-12, 05:35 PM
Well my dog smashed me screen today lucky dads got amazing house insurance. surprised how easily it broke I mean my I phone has been thrown at people and Walls and played foot ball with and screen hasn't broke.

Anyone els broke thier iPad if so what did you do.

Also what apps does everyone have and like.

brainsnova
19-01-12, 05:46 PM
It will be down to the screen being so wide and it's rather thin lol jailbreak Mario world ftw

Southie
19-01-12, 06:44 PM
I can't afford one :( I just hold my iPhone really close to my face to get the same feeling lol

svlet
19-01-12, 09:23 PM
I can't afford one :( I just hold my iPhone really close to my face to get the same feeling lol

I seen Argos are doing a good finance deal on them should look in to it if your wanting one.

Tanya.
19-01-12, 10:07 PM
I break/lose things rather easy but mine is lasting well...especially as my 10 month old likes to swipe from screen to screen and has dribbled on it/thrown it a few times lol

svlet
19-01-12, 10:09 PM
My phone takes an absolute hide in as in I kick it at the wall to turn alarm off it's not broke and my dog steps on iPad and it's cracked.
What apps do you have .

svlet
19-01-12, 10:09 PM
My phone takes an absolute hide in as in I kick it at the wall to turn alarm off it's not broke and my dog steps on iPad and it's cracked.
What apps do you have .

Tanya.
19-01-12, 10:19 PM
I have absolute random ones, I have a mixture of girly ones for me, drifting games for Burgo and baby ones for Daniel. Ive got sonic, sims, crash bandicoot, angry birds etc...

svlet
19-01-12, 10:24 PM
Thier so addictive iv over a hundred apps on my phone I think sky go is one of the best apps thier is .