PDA

View Full Version : Max Power NOVA Modding book, already on EBAY!

Neil.
18-07-03, 01:05 AM
it really must be that good that it's already on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424100049&category=43120

Evolution
18-07-03, 03:08 AM
Finally! a nova haynes manual. sorry if its been out for a bit, ive been sleeping a lot.
Im off to halfords tomorrow to get one. I dont care about saving ?2 getting it on ebay.

linzTDI
18-07-03, 03:50 PM
where can you buy these from online again?

Tilly
18-07-03, 07:10 PM
www.amazon.co.uk

i dunno easier to go to halfords cause u have to pay packaging

mikeoxford
18-07-03, 09:20 PM
www.amazon.co.uk

i dunno easier to go to halfords cause u have to pay packaging

true very true

think amazon have got money off on it at the moment tho - ade posted a few days back. so i guess what u gettin nocked off will pay for postage for the people to lazy to leave home!!!

Evolution
19-07-03, 12:11 AM
Ive bought it now. Its quite handy, its given some nice tips for wiring up things like neons and ICE that werent in my corsa book (for when i had a corsa obviously)
It caters for the MK2 nova, and apologises to mk1 owners for the bit about modding the dash, but suggest just to use the nova haynes manual.

It does not give guides on fitting things like electric sun roof, electric mirrors, heated seats, digi dash, but seeing as there are guides for these on the net, its not a problem, but dont buy it hoping to find pretty pictures and details of how to do them.

There are handy hints for flushing the boot, and an amusing section on fitting a new fuel cap cover :wink:
then the usual things like security, delocking, colour coding, spraying things, window tinting, steering wheel, bucket seats, pedals, lowering, alloys, brakes etc etc
A worthy purchase for any nova modder.[/u]

dikharvey
20-07-03, 12:48 AM
This is currently at ?18, there is ?3 postage. That comes to ?21 (have i lost anyone yet?)

Its says it the description you can get it from Halfords for ?20!

I would like to congratulate the guy who is paying more for it second hand than it costs new!

Dare-devil
20-07-03, 09:20 AM
Is it good or crap :?: :?:

MattyWoo
20-07-03, 09:54 AM
personally i think its utter shit.
me and novanutter stood looking at it in halfords yesterday and it just screams max pooer!!! how to wire up a neon and how to fit a sun strip!!!
It has a section spanning about 6 pages for engines and the rest is just about rubbish really. there were a few interesting things but nothing that would justify spending even a tenner let alone ?20!!!
thats my view
Matt

Neil.
20-07-03, 12:43 PM
matt, i think it's for the younger 'boy racer/neon crazy' kid among ourselves, i see your point, why not do two books, one for neon jet washer guys and serious moddereds with usefull stuff, took it's time coming out tho!