PDA

View Full Version : 2 SETS OF ALLOYS AND MORE L@@K

nova_nutta
17-07-03, 11:59 PM
hi yall
ive got 2 some a few things here forsale read down the page

1. a set of 15" team dynamics alloys there is a set of 4 but 1 is a tsw as it needed replacing but they all look the same there is only 1 good tyre that is 15" 195 50 and only one center cap they are 5 spoke with split spokes motorsport i think they are called you can get the center caps for arround ?30 from any good tyre place i need money quick so come and make me an OFFER i live near norwich

2. a set of 15" FASS alloys these do have tyres wich are 15" 195 50s wich are yokohamma but 2 they are not leagal and 2 are flat they are 5 spoke again so you will need some tyres there is 3 center caps these alloys look really nice on a nova OFFERS

3. RAGE DTM back box take of my m2 astra im not sure what els it will fit sounds really nice OFFERS

4. a set of black interior for a m2 astra 4dr nice interior dont ask what model its out of because i dont know i got it with the car this includes front and rear and door cards OFFERS

5. TINTED rear clusters for a m2 astra looks good and TINTED front indicators and a set of astra GTE rear clusters OFFERS

6. COSMIC BRAND NEW sports food pedals never been used or fitted as before i had a chance to fit i had a new colour scheme these are crome and blue they are foot shaped come with all botls ready to fit i dont think you can get these anymore OFFERS

7.MICROSCAN ALARM comes with remote TEN different sounds just need new sensors because i left these in my car when it was scarped but these are cheap VERRY GOOD alarm OFFERS

8. a CAVI LATE SHAPE SRI stearing wheel looks good will fit novas also comes with yellow and black covers OFFERS

9. a opel MANTA GTE 3 spoke stearing wheel with crome spokes OFFERS

10. a few steelies all VERRY GOOD TYRES email me for sizes

if you want any of this or need a pic email me at stoner_boyuk@hotmail.com all offer considered as im skint and need some money so MAKE ME SOME OFFERS i live near norwich collection only or delivery at buys cost thanks for reading