PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our World

VauxMD
17-07-03, 10:24 PM
Hello,

For those of you that have'nt come across us at the shows this year, I thought it time we said hi. We are a group of friends who've got together to try and supply a series of quality products to fellow modders. Everything you see us talking about or even selling to you we have tried or have permenantly on our cars.

We are not a company, this is not our day job - just something we enjoy doing :) We'd be only to happy to help out with any questions you may have, though we don't have the answer to everything :?:

We've put together a good web-site which has all our modded cars on it (14) and a section called Developments for the products we're recomending. These could be stainless battery covers or even Throttle body kits for the C20XE and coming soon the X16XE (GSi owners!!!).

Have a look around and keep an eye out in the for sale forums as we find cool stuff and quality tuning products we all could use.

www.vaux-md.net

Dave, Pete, Rob & Phil
Vaux-MD Developments

techie
17-07-03, 10:49 PM
Having met most of these guys I can say what a nice bunch they are. Well worth doing buisness with them.

Phil_G
17-07-03, 11:10 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
seconds that.....

Phil

mikeoxford
17-07-03, 11:16 PM
:lol: much better rating over just novas ;) i dont think ive actually bought anything off them yet :o :oops: only enquired! but there bloody helpful! or they just trying to sell me stuff secertly !? :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
17-07-03, 11:21 PM
Dave is a wealth of information (even if most goes straight over my head) :o

VauxMD
17-07-03, 11:22 PM
Haha, both actually Mike :D Thanks all for the vote of confidence in us. Just to prove a point I had some guy ring my private mobile number (where'd he get that?) and spent 20 minutes chatting about where to get his car modded in West Yorks.... got no idea me. Didn't sell him anything either, Bugger!!!! :wink:

Ballsy
18-07-03, 07:07 AM
i have just bought a big brake kit from them, and buy the weight ov the box that they came in i think there goin 2 stop the car very well indeed

They kept me well up todate on what was happening with my order

Ballsy

Tilly
18-07-03, 01:55 PM
These are a great bunch of guys. Have helped me out LOADS.

my car is also on the site somewhere :lol:

novax
18-07-03, 03:27 PM
Here you go Babe,

www.vaux-md.net/tilly

Always willing to help a lady :D

locky
18-07-03, 08:09 PM
Dave is a top bloke!
I think i mite have met some others at a show last year!

Breeny
18-07-03, 08:49 PM
Alooo. Met a few of ya last weekend at Billing, will give ya a bell if I need anything :)

Dave.. without no offence intending... your not what I expected at all! :o

VauxMD
19-07-03, 10:01 AM
Nova-X = International man of mystery.

What did you expect? Maybe I shouldn't ask that.......

Tilly
19-07-03, 10:18 AM
probably a young tall man.

VauxMD
19-07-03, 10:26 AM
:(

Tilly
19-07-03, 10:29 AM
mwahahahahahhaa :twisted:

Ben (lurk75)
19-07-03, 05:54 PM
probably a young tall man.