PDA

View Full Version : Double time

L14MNP
14-01-12, 08:31 AM
You can't beat being paid to sit on the pot. :d Got the 'Paid to poo' app running too lol.

Bubba
14-01-12, 08:39 AM
wish i got double time...im trying to find the motivation to drag my ass to work to get time n third :/

L14MNP
14-01-12, 08:44 AM
I started at 6, in til 12. Same tomorrow. Dunno why I said yes lol. Spose it's cos I want shiny things. lol

I don't get to do stuff to my car whilst at work, you definitley win there!
Time to go back, I have pins and needles in me feet :/ lol

Andy
14-01-12, 08:55 AM
I remember when i learnt our hours were being cut to 30 and all the temp-perms were being laid off,my mind had gone,used to throw screws at the office windows lol,which was known as the wasps nest-everytime you threw stuff at it loads of the bosses came out looked around then went back in lol lol lol i once sat on the bog and read the daily star cover to cover lol i came out to a big cheer and a round of applause from the whole factory lol

L14MNP
15-01-12, 07:40 AM
lol Andy! Cover to cover must have taken you a while lol Football text sectoon ftw

I'm back in the office now. We need heated bog seats, perhaps I'll submit a suggestion card for it. lol

Keif
15-01-12, 08:10 PM
I don't get double time. I get a graded rate, but it's the wrong way round.

I have, the more you do, the LESS hourly rate you get.

However As I get around £700 for my first 8 hours of each quarter. I'm not complaining.

Stuart
15-01-12, 08:31 PM
I don't get double time. I get a graded rate, but it's the wrong way round.

I have, the more you do, the LESS hourly rate you get.

However As I get around £700 for my first 8 hours of each quarter. I'm not complaining.

Makes sense, stops people taking the piss and makes you hurry up if you haven't been good enough to get the job done on time lol

Keif
16-01-12, 09:57 PM
Almost, you agree what extra shifts you're doing in a three month stint with a months notice. So by the beginning of Dec 2011 I knew what I was working Jan-Mar 2012.

So it doesn't matter what I do Monday to Friday.