PDA

View Full Version : novachick

Anonymous
15-01-01, 12:02 PM
if u must know i did turn up... i just didnt like what i saw so i didnt stop... i was passanger in a blue saxo. i drove past about 8.40ish u were in a red nova, 'C' reg.

i wouldnt class you as a 'chick' any way 'S**g' maybe ;)

Anonymous
15-01-01, 12:12 PM
Oops. Got a feeling this could turn nasty. Now let me get this straight. You ask about a girl find out she's attached (to someone on novaload i think, if i'm wrong sorry novachick), and then you decide seen as you can't have her she's a slag. Hmmm you must meet a lot of 'Slags' lmfao

Anonymous
15-01-01, 12:16 PM
Yeah LUKE, what ya playing at mate, you tosser. Novachick don't stand for that.

Anonymous
15-01-01, 12:33 PM
@ least LUKE isn't bitter!!!!!

Anonymous
15-01-01, 01:40 PM
Maybe Luke means Shag??I'm nbot sure?If he means anything else looks as though he needs taught a lesson!Castration anyone??
lol
Fraz

Anonymous
15-01-01, 02:02 PM
NO M8 I MENT SLAG :D

Anonymous
15-01-01, 02:25 PM
Me thinks that cos LUKE has got a GTi-R, he doesn't need our help anymore, so he's seein how much shit he can stir up b 4 he leaves us, what a toss pot...I think he won't be cumin on here soon, cos of his new purchase, so instead of saying "cheers for all the help guys"..he's saying "fuck u all, I've got a new car now, so Nova owners can fuck off" I think we should all test drive his nova and crash it.

Anyone with me on this one?

Tosser

Anonymous
15-01-01, 02:27 PM
Novachick sounds like a nice enough girl, so why slag her off? There's no need to be tight on her...just cos your a wanker....

Anonymous
15-01-01, 02:28 PM
I think your right Ged. Pity really because i'm in the market for a black GSI at the end of this month. Although 60mm drop on a GSI is a bloody lot.

Anonymous
15-01-01, 02:52 PM
The big question is... Has he really got a GTi-R or not though ....is he just shitting us ????????

Anonymous
15-01-01, 03:27 PM
Luke watch your back... ste@novaload.net (techy+novachicks bf)

Anonymous
15-01-01, 03:34 PM
I hate to say i told you so, but i did.

Anonymous
15-01-01, 04:19 PM
so where did u get this matchbox sunny gti r from? been after one for ages?? nice shiney polished wheels too! as for slag busniess'dont blame novachick if ur hand cant do the job properly..lmao
ta ra! !!

Anonymous
15-01-01, 08:06 PM
Oh Luke you remind me of a spoiled 'ickle school boy who has been fecked off by the girl of his dreams. There is no need for such abuse and even if Hannah is not to your liking you in turn may not be to hers. What makes you think you are such a catch? Even if you are good looking which I doubt you are indeed a shallow, sad, insecure little man who more likley than not needs to get out of his car and maybe go out drinking, clubbing? Anything really to calm yourself down. I don't know you but from what I've read you could try wanking but I doubt that would help as you seam to do enough of that already!
Girls will not fall at your feet if you have a nice car you need to make conversation, jokes and sometimes you may need to dance with them or take them to the flicks. This is some of the ways to get that shag you appear to so desperately need.

Just a little advice from your uncle Jimbo.

ps. GTi-R's are pants. I have personally whooped the arse of all three that reside near me.

Anonymous
15-01-01, 09:37 PM
u fuc*ing little prick! stay away from me and if u have got any sense u wil stay away from novaload! as for me being a slag define it if u can, did i or did i not tell u i was with ste off novaload, oh i think i did, so if u are really that desperate that u should slag me off cos i aint after shagging u then think again. i prefer lads that arent as thick as pig shit and u have proved urself to be just that! if u ever try and chat to me again i can assure u it will be the last thing u ever do as for if i see u at any cruises or meets u had better hope i dont notice cos slag i aint F*cking Bitch i am so cum on luke try again and give me shit u stupid little prick!

Cheers Novachick

Anonymous
15-01-01, 09:52 PM
Oops, looks like luke is in da shit with 10 men!!!

Anonymous
16-01-01, 01:28 AM
Luke you're a knob.

Kev, cantcha delete his account or somink?

Anonymous
16-01-01, 11:08 AM
lol 10 men and a mad girl

Anonymous
16-01-01, 09:12 PM
if he has got a gti-r nice one! but as he prob. hasn't cause he can't drive (not old enough, not his fault) but please don't slag someone of if you don't know them, oh sorry that's right u do u saw her for about two secs passing in a car?! I haven't ever spoke to her (hi novachick my name's rob) but as you see i now have! still not enough to judge her!