PDA

View Full Version : Chavs.............

ocdstigy
12-01-12, 05:53 PM
Having a problem with 1 in specific,goes passed my house in an mg zr,every single time he dips clutch and hits the rev limiter,

Is it worth phoning police in the hope his lump of fibreglass gets pulled and told to remove exhaust?!?!

Jack
12-01-12, 05:59 PM
Police won't do sod all, but the council might.

ocdstigy
12-01-12, 06:01 PM
Police won't do sod all, but the council might.

Didn't think they would :(

3am 2nights ago i was 15mins home from work,he did it then aswell,beginning to get quite annoying!

pie
12-01-12, 06:03 PM
find were he lives and ram a spud up it f lol

ocdstigy
12-01-12, 06:07 PM

F lol lol

Deanosri
12-01-12, 06:10 PM
Some weapon put expanding foam up my brothers exhaust,.. just a thoughtlol

Spudly
12-01-12, 06:13 PM

OI!!!

You can leave me out of it lol

See if you can get hold of him and ask him to pack it in, people are always quick to think about or suggest violence or smashing up the cars or something like that, but how many have actually tried asking?

Yes i know you will probably just get the two finger salute but you never know, i was most annoyed about the palava regarding my local councillor and my old V6 vectra, simply because she didnt think to say anything to me, she just simply rang the local police!

If she had simply asked if i could not drive past her house (exhaust was fairly loud) or try to be more quiet, i wouldve obliged:cry:

pie
12-01-12, 06:14 PM
f lol

Jack
12-01-12, 06:21 PM
Spud, was she fit?

Andy
12-01-12, 06:26 PM
Was she buggery

grooge
12-01-12, 06:28 PM
i agree with spud, i've had people complain about me before, if they'd just mentioned it to me i'd have made an effort to try and make a change.

although the fact hes dipping the clutch makes it sound likes hes going out of his way to do it so doubt speaking to him will make any difference

Andy
12-01-12, 06:31 PM
although the fact hes dipping the clutch makes it sound likes hes going out of his way to do it so doubt speaking to him will make any difference
Depends what you say and how you say it..;)

grooge
12-01-12, 06:35 PM
Depends what you say and how you say it..;)

haha true that. might need to be more than a friendly word though!

bazil
12-01-12, 06:54 PM
By a paint ball gun and paintballs, put paint balls in freezer, take out and have located near a open window, what for said Chavez to appear, spring into action like a ninja,

RATATATATATATATATAT lol

pie
12-01-12, 06:56 PM
f lol bazil

ocdstigy
12-01-12, 06:59 PM
He is going out of his way to do it,im in a village bang in the middle between 2 towns,he drives through every single day,without fail he revs the car,he also goes to a birds house round the corner and makes a noise while going there,happened again about 18:25 i nearly hit the roof,so bloody annoying!!

ocdstigy
12-01-12, 07:00 PM
By a paint ball gun and paintballs, put paint balls in freezer, take out and have located near a open window, what for said Chavez to appear, spring into action like a ninja,

RATATATATATATATATAT lol

Don't tempt me!!

Spudly
12-01-12, 07:08 PM
By a paint ball gun and paintballs, use a syringe to remove paint, and fill with nitromorrs, when he comes loudly down the street, dive out like a scene from an action movie and....

RATATATATATATATATAT lol

:thumb:

bazil
12-01-12, 07:14 PM
lollollol

pie
12-01-12, 07:31 PM
die rover boy f lol

http://www.staffsunion.com/asset/Event/6995/paintball-01.jpg

turbojolt
12-01-12, 07:41 PM
Why don't you just Chase the cont into the woods shouting "ROVER IS OVER" and do terrible things to him that he will never talk about to anyone.

waggygsi
12-01-12, 08:43 PM
http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/waggy1600/m-2-50cal-dvic552.jpg
DIE ROVER BOYlollollollol

Jeff16v
12-01-12, 09:16 PM
I doubt a sensible chat with Chavez is going to get him changing his ways. Snooker balls in socks more like,

The neighbours don't like either of my Novas, I try to avoid starting them after 11pm. Lol

svlet
13-01-12, 12:24 AM
Copy his plate and get him some some fines and points lets see him drive past without a license

ocdstigy
13-01-12, 12:37 AM
Copy his plate and get him some some fines and points lets see him drive past without a license

I like your thinking mate!!!

Bubba
13-01-12, 12:40 AM
head gasket will fail soon...or expanding foam in the door shuts.

TeddyThom
13-01-12, 12:54 AM
Pop the fuel cap, and run a pound of sugar down the tank. Watch him try and start it, let alone rev it up.

ocdstigy
13-01-12, 12:58 AM
sugar in tank,consider it done!

svlet
13-01-12, 02:49 AM
Sugar in tank dosent work watched an engine keep running after sugar was added

mowgli
13-01-12, 05:30 AM
old trick that only worked on carbs..doesn't on efi.

simply follow him home for a start. then once you've worked out if he's likely to get a posse up or not, confront him...

Andy
13-01-12, 07:10 AM
"Good morning,perhaps you would like to refrain from hitting the car's rev limiter when passing my place of residence,please??,get tae....what?!!! HAVE SOME OF THIS YA CONT!!!!"

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ4pH48rfes4yUwiHfBFz7_m1zVd0KE Z577r7Gcn5UlbusGOgo

kirky_boy87
13-01-12, 10:09 AM
follow him home and wait till hes in bed and drive your car outside his with no backbox on your car lol

ocdstigy
13-01-12, 10:31 AM
Car is parked 50yards away at the moment,waiting for him to exit the house.

pie
13-01-12, 10:43 AM
as soon as he exit's the house f lol

http://www.mun2.tv/files/images/mun2-images/shows/el-cartel/el-cartel-1043-ready-aim-fire.jpg

turbojolt
13-01-12, 10:53 AM
My brother had similar problems with some one so he asked the guy to stop it, my brother had a flower pot bounced of his head the guy ran off and hid in his house.

Later that day my brother took a pickaxe to every last panel of his chaved up xr2i, problem ended.

pie
13-01-12, 10:57 AM
^^ fuking class tj f lol

ocdstigy
13-01-12, 11:13 AM
Stakeout at the moment,suppose its to early for the wee chav to be out his bed,could be a long day........

Waiting for him to coming out the front door sideways with a bottle of buckfast and burberry cap on

kirky_boy87
13-01-12, 11:39 AM
just shout rover 3 times at his car it will drop 2 bits in front of your eyes lol

ocdstigy
13-01-12, 11:52 AM
just shout rover 3 times at his car it will drop 2 bits in front of your eyes lol

^^^ lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Jack
13-01-12, 12:04 PM
lmfao @ this thread.

http://lotpotoa.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/keyboardwarrior-758092.jpg

ocdstigy
13-01-12, 12:57 PM
lmfao @ this thread.

http://lotpotoa.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/keyboardwarrior-758092.jpg

there is a thread for mugshots :P

Pistol Pete
13-01-12, 02:41 PM
lol @ Jack....

Waiting for him to coming out the front door

If you know which front door, I take it you have had a word with the numpty in question?

ocdstigy
13-01-12, 02:51 PM
lol @ Jack....

If you know which front door, I take it you have had a word with the numpty in question?

the front door he walked out is opposite my house,i tried to be civilised but he told me to **** off

Old man Jimbo
13-01-12, 04:12 PM
the front door he walked out is opposite my house,i tried to be civilised but he told me to **** off

Should've took his gobby little chav head clean off his chav shoulders the minute he said that to you TBH. You tried nice just beast the little fekker IMHO.

Worked for me you'd be amazed how suddenly they change the tune when you have hold of them. Hate this kind of blatant anti social behaviour. Can't you get cars crushed if you complain enough these days? Christ my next door neighbour was threatened with all sorts for his dog barking and I can't hear it and I'm next door lol!

Andy
13-01-12, 04:18 PM
Just ring the police and he will get a section 59.Record it happening,keep a diary of when it does.
Failing that just stroke the cunnt

mowgli
13-01-12, 06:40 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyG-2vnL68kPUKujW_XrIQQ1gAYLXEngoPT9PSHXcdNiQYbjFK
and his tyre valves

novalovingned
13-01-12, 06:58 PM
Will be interesting to see if it happens again now you've confronted him! You caught him off guard and the only thing he could think to say was "**** off" lol! Shows how much brains he has! But we knew that, he bought a bling rover 25!

Calamity Josh
13-01-12, 07:01 PM
sugar in tank,consider it done!
Forget sugar... valve grinding paste in the oil ftw!

mowgli
13-01-12, 07:14 PM
there is a fine substance called bentonite clay.... now, it has many uses, amongst these are alleged health properties, but in its industrial form, it is used as a base material for cat litter, and for sealing leaks in concrete tanks.. it comes in a fine powder & swells on contact with liquids.. you can get it from any number of health shops, i'm certain it would murder a cars fuel system

Southie
13-01-12, 07:35 PM
Any pikeys in your area looking for scrap?

mowgli
13-01-12, 07:36 PM
was the pope a nazi?

Southie
13-01-12, 07:40 PM
Exactly, so bye bye nudge nudge wink wink...

Colonel
13-01-12, 07:49 PM
http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/waggy1600/m-2-50cal-dvic552.jpg
DIE ROVER BOYlollollollol

M2HB! Stops most things!!:eek::d

pottersrebel
13-01-12, 07:51 PM
wait till he`s in that house again then whip out and undo all his wheels nuts bar one lol or just chuck a load of brake fluid over his poo box rover

sport
13-01-12, 08:16 PM

RATATATATATATATATAT lol

Thats it i aint driving through B O W again lol

bazil
13-01-12, 08:27 PM
Thats it i aint driving through B O W again lol

What?? There ain't nothing wrong with " friendly fire " lol

ocdstigy
13-01-12, 10:59 PM
Small update,he swerves towards me in town,not a violent swerve but he had no reason to drive towards me..........

POA.............suggestions??

t40nova
13-01-12, 11:06 PM
bag of tatties up his exhaust,razor blades under the door handles,take a sh*t in his pollen filter lol

Spudly
13-01-12, 11:07 PM
Police, no other answer, that could be classed as attempted murder if you can prove he was aiming at you personally, you need to ring the feds, no other answer!

If youre like me and youre not the type to go out with a bat, then youre just going to suffer, and suffer until you snap, then do something stupid like go out with a bat, or a .22 air pistol and end up getting lifted yourself, for threatening behaviour :eek:

bazil
13-01-12, 11:15 PM
The voice of experience ?? Do tell lol

But as spudders says, tis cop shop time, even just to put it on file.

Spudly
13-01-12, 11:24 PM
The voice of experience ?? Do tell lol

No...................

christurboo
14-01-12, 01:01 AM
shame your so far away i like ramming people....

Edd
14-01-12, 04:31 AM
shame your so far away i like ramming people....

what type of ramming are you talking about ? :eek:

ocdstigy
14-01-12, 09:23 AM
I won't snap as i have a business to run,making stupid moves is out of the question for me........few year back maybe! I have phoned the police this morning they will be in touch,the asshole went through where i live 'village' about half 1am this morning making 1 hell of a noise,i don't mind loud exhausts etc,but this wasp in a milk bottle is doing my head in!!

kirky_boy87
14-01-12, 10:00 AM
hes not got any thing about him if he can just say f*** off and then when hes in his car think hes a ganster swerving at you, he needs that 50p back box cutting off and rapping round his head lol

Andy
14-01-12, 10:26 AM
God this thread is boring now.

turbojolt
14-01-12, 10:30 AM
Tbh mate spud and you have the right idea do it properly my temper has got me no were over the years other then police stations court and one very stupid time I spent a few month in prison on remarnd

It's all to easy for us all to just say give him a slap, but just sit back and wonder how many are saying it that haven't thrown a punch in anger since primary school lol,

Hopefully it gets sorted quickly for you

turbojolt
14-01-12, 10:30 AM
double post.

svlet
14-01-12, 10:33 AM
But being a little chav that he is probably hates police thier for give him a slap he won't go to them

L33 LEG
14-01-12, 12:18 PM

That's some time ago lol i remember the police questioning me about that because your brother randomly blamed me, didnt have a clue who he was at the time lol

mowgli
14-01-12, 03:21 PM
i always wondered if that worked.......

ocdstigy
14-01-12, 09:46 PM
Reported to police,passenger in his car through a bottle of irn bru out window while driving passed,narrowly missing my 8yr old nephew!

Andy
14-01-12, 10:06 PM
And what does nephews dad think to that? cos what i would do if some little gutter snake did that to my son,is best left off the forum............

mowgli
14-01-12, 10:08 PM
its bad enough throwing a decent drink, but fizzy piss is crossing the line

sport
14-01-12, 10:50 PM
So the question is what have you done to p!ss them off?

mowgli
14-01-12, 10:55 PM
in the eyes of the law, nothing, but in the eyes of the chav, everything

Lee-1984
14-01-12, 11:24 PM
from what ive read already it seems he's trying to push you to see how far you will go and tbf it will only get worse,

take the bull by the horns and do something about it, you know and prob most of the forum the police will not do F.A about it

ocdstigy
15-01-12, 10:09 AM
chav's cousin tried it on with my missus 3months ago,he got told to piss off,that is the only connection i have with this said prick,i run a business going round pissing people off is not an option.

what to do now?

Jack
15-01-12, 10:39 AM
Spread a rumour that he's p!ssed with you because you rebuffed his homosexual advances. lol

Andy
15-01-12, 10:53 AM
i run a business going round pissing people off
?? lol

Andy
15-01-12, 10:54 AM
what to do now?
Stop whinging about it on the internet for one.
2-Ring the police or kick his fukking head in,it really is that simple!

pie
15-01-12, 10:54 AM
tbh i would of ripped the **** out of his car by know wether hes with mates or not f lol

ocdstigy
15-01-12, 12:10 PM
Stop whinging about it on the internet for one.
2-Ring the police or kick his fukking head in,it really is that simple!

Try reading the thread,i have phoned them,just looking for suggestions,maybe somebody has had similar experiences,i own a business,do you think my clients are going to trust me with supercars if im up in court for smashing somebody in,yeah right!!

**** reply,get the out the rite side of bed next time!

ocdstigy
15-01-12, 12:11 PM
?? lol

I run a business,i can't go round pissing people off,been a long night!

sport
15-01-12, 12:45 PM
Get someone to do it on your behalf then, as the police wont do anything as nothing has really be done.

ocdstigy
15-01-12, 12:51 PM
Get someone to do it on your behalf then, as the police wont do anything as nothing has really be done.

Do what though? what will make him stop? is anybody else going to get in trouble for me..........

sport
15-01-12, 12:59 PM
Do what though? what will make him stop? is anybody else going to get in trouble for me..........

A stern word? A good beating? Pleading with him to stop as its upsetting you?

Only you can answer the last bit about anybody willing to get into trouble for you.

Andy
15-01-12, 01:34 PM
Try reading the thread,i have phoned them,just looking for suggestions,maybe somebody has had similar experiences,i own a business,do you think my clients are going to trust me with supercars if im up in court for smashing somebody in,yeah right!!

**** reply,get the out the rite side of bed next time!
haha ive read the thread pal,suggestions?? suggestions were suggested on page 1+2 about going to the police?? Thats your only option if you dont want to brawl with him! What are you expecting from the thread?? a vigilante group offering their services??? Or a local policeman to be online to jail him?!
If the police dont do owt you either fill him in or live with it,as he obviously didnt take a blind bit of notice to what you said before.
So what if you own a business?? i own a business myself,and as said if somebody threw a bottle at any of my family there would be serious goings on,with no mention to anybody,never mind on the internet.i'd go alone,but thats just how i am,my family come first.Mitigating circumstances??? ever heard of those??? Im sure your clients would understand,as would the courts depending on your previous.if any at all.
How was it a sh1t reply? Those ARE YOUR ONLY OPTIONS,Im having a fabulous day,and always get out the right side of bed ta.
Whatever you decide to do,i hope it gets sorted soon.Hate scummers like that.

Spudly
15-01-12, 01:48 PM
Lol, i have to agree with Andy, youve been told clearly after trying to speak to him and getting nowhere that its a police matter and youre still asking advice, just go to the police, they love picking on 'boy racers' so as soon as you tell them its an mg zr with a loud exhaust theyre going to get more excited than kissy Dave used to get when he saw a new style of nova horn push lol

L14MNP
15-01-12, 01:50 PM
So the question is what have you done to p!ss them off?

i run a business going round pissing people off.

Call off Scooby and the gang! lol

Cle
15-01-12, 02:27 PM
Its an MG just wait for the head gasket to go pop

Bubba
15-01-12, 02:38 PM
pelt him with a mk1 dash...you never know ;)

pie
15-01-12, 02:44 PM
f lol bubba

rep for bubba lol

ocdstigy
16-01-12, 02:36 PM
Lol, i have to agree with Andy, youve been told clearly after trying to speak to him and getting nowhere that its a police matter and youre still asking advice, just go to the police, they love picking on 'boy racers' so as soon as you tell them its an mg zr with a loud exhaust theyre going to get more excited than kissy Dave used to get when he saw a new style of nova horn push lol

If people care to read,i've already stated i went to the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ocdstigy
16-01-12, 02:37 PM
And the police can't prevent him doing anything unless they are watching him 24/7,**** all else i can do about it so looks like im just going to have to put up with it!!

Jack
16-01-12, 03:10 PM
Thats true, unless he damages you/your property and you can prove it; but as said the council should be able to do something re: the noise.

Make logs, dates/times of disturbances, talk to other residents as well (as if he's p!ssing you off with the noise, he's no doubt getting everyone else's back up). Then contact the council and go from there.

mowgli
16-01-12, 07:20 PM
have you ever considered putting his car up on blocks......? the trick is to support it on the bottom arm just touching the ground so when they sit in it, the suspension goes down, but the wheels go up

i once did my step dads car, and he had it in top on the drive revving the knackers off it thinking the gearbox had gone... i had to go & stop him cos if it had fell off the blocks, it would have looked like a plane crash

Jedro
16-01-12, 08:59 PM

someone actually put an onion in my corsa tailpipe, no joke!!
mite have something to do with the fact its a 4.1, de-cat, racetube and 3" back box and i start it up for work at 5am every saturday and sunday in an enclosed street hahha

pyromaniac_yeti
16-01-12, 09:13 PM
This thread does appear to be a load of bollocks imo.

Step one, talk to em. Failed
Step two report to the old bill. Failed
Step three report to old bill again
Step four report to old bill a third time
Step five, four slashed tyres, mirrors kicked off and a brick through the windscreen. Not a golf club mind, they snap and the head ends up in the back seat.
Step six, a firm verbal warning
Step seven, a trip to a&e courtesy of yourself and a few mates with baseball bats.
Step eight, burn the car out

Simples. Never makes it past step six, and youve given the police fair chance if/when the old bill catch up with you.

And **** sugar, the only time thats ever affected me was when some prick hopped the fence and put it in my mini crosser. And even then upon full engine teardown the only damage was a sticky float and clogged main jet. Washing up liquids where its at, makes the fuel gel up. Add dope (model aircraft fans will know what im on about) a little ceulose thinners and a bit of washing up liquid to get a chewing gum like texture. Id bet that builders foam may well **** with the refuelling process somewhat though.

ocdstigy
18-01-12, 09:03 AM
was made aware a couple of days ago he was telling a female ffriend on facebook he's going to stop the car when he sees me and hit me,so now it's at the point where i'm just going to hand his **** to him if he comes anywhere near me,im at boiling point now...........so lets see if he stops the car and squares up to me :-)

Edd
18-01-12, 09:34 AM
FFS is this utter dribble of a thread still going on ?

How old are you? As you come across as about 12

"his sisters best mate, told her pet dog, who told the postman, who got his dead mother to post on facebook that he going to stop his chav chariot and ........."

Jeez lol

Southie
18-01-12, 09:36 AM
Edd, give it a rest... his dad's bigger than your dad :eek:

Alex J
18-01-12, 10:07 AM
im a chav , no one likes me either:(

like i give a **** lol

ocdstigy
18-01-12, 02:47 PM
FFS is this utter dribble of a thread still going on ?

How old are you? As you come across as about 12

"his sisters best mate, told her pet dog, who told the postman, who got his dead mother to post on facebook that he going to stop his chav chariot and ........."

Jeez lol

I'm 26 and nice reply mate,sorry for getting trouble from a chav ****er,you duno what this individual is like,he is a complete nuisance to society,it is easy saying go and knock him out or do his car in but i don't know what the knock on effect would be,he is the sort to carry a knife(dunno if he does) but he is a rough mothaaaaa ****kkka,

Glad you love the thread though babes x

brainsnova
18-01-12, 02:51 PM
Purchase a spike strip

scott.parker
18-01-12, 02:59 PM

This work's, and it can slowly spread into the engine as it keeps expanding till it drys once it meets air again!
(PS gaffer tape it to the tail pipe and gaffer the trigger down) lol not that i would condone such actiavaties...

Southie
18-01-12, 03:03 PM
Silicone sealant all the doors, windows and boot and bonnet lol

Old man Jimbo
18-01-12, 03:03 PM
This work's, and it can slowly spread into the engine as it keeps expanding till it drys once it meets air again!
(PS gaffer tape it to the tail pipe and gaffer the trigger down) lol not that i would condone such actiavaties...

lol That's a real nice touch, I like it!

scott.parker
18-01-12, 03:04 PM
Silicone sealant all the doors, windows and boot and bonnet lol

maybe on a hot day that might work lol els supper glue in the locks! lol

Southie
18-01-12, 03:10 PM
maybe on a hot day that might work lol els supper glue in the locks! lol
lol Or you could run around the car and cover it in bubble wrap, he'll popbably... erm probably start popping them to release the stress after a while when taking it off lol

pie
18-01-12, 03:16 PM
q bond is better than super glue

f lol we all like a bunch of kids f lol

Pistol Pete
18-01-12, 03:19 PM
I had an issue with my neighbours. I moaned about it, on here too....then i got bored of moaning and did something about it.

They move out end of month. WIN!

'm 26 and nice reply mate,sorry for getting trouble from a chav ****er,you duno what this individual is like,he is a complete nuisance to society,it is easy saying go and knock him out or do his car in but i don't know what the knock on effect would be,he is the sort to carry a knife(dunno if he does) but he is a rough mothaaaaa ****kkka,

Glad you love the thread though babes x

So known to the police then?

Rough type or not, you should not just turn a blind eye because of what he "might" do!

ocdstigy
18-01-12, 04:12 PM
What do you suggest i do? If i knock him into next week ill get charged,if i get caught damaging his car ill get charged,i run a detailing business and have a high value clientel i can't be seen going round doing that of what a chav would be doing,i have been to police they are absolutely ****ing useless,the lad just took of 10minutes ago from the house he was at just over from mine,wheel spinning car on rev limiter,i have phoned police to let them know hes driving like a cock next to a primary school and in a village,hopefully when he gets to town they pull him and do something about the noise side of things at least!!

Pistol Pete
18-01-12, 04:17 PM
Ask your neighbours about it. If they have the same views, then together you may be heard.

svlet
18-01-12, 05:37 PM
If your so bothered and want some thing done pay a couple of smack heads to open him up they will do anything for money just pay them after they complete the job simple .

ocdstigy
18-01-12, 06:38 PM
If your so bothered and want some thing done pay a couple of smack heads to open him up they will do anything for money just pay them after they complete the job simple .

i don't speak to or know of any smack heads..............

svlet
18-01-12, 06:46 PM
Junkies thier not hard to find they will be sitting out side the pharmacy tomorrow and everyday

mowgli
18-01-12, 07:06 PM
they are also easy to spot because they will have a sat nav or xbox up their jumper, and they will be walking quickly to a council estate near you, only to reappear walking like shaggy off scooby doo 10 minutes later.

Andy
19-01-12, 08:55 AM
What do you suggest i do? If i knock him into next week ill get charged,if i get caught damaging his car ill get charged,i run a detailing business and have a high value clientel i can't be seen going round doing that of what a chav would be doing,i have been to police they are absolutely ****ing useless,the lad just took of 10minutes ago from the house he was at just over from mine,wheel spinning car on rev limiter,i have phoned police to let them know hes driving like a cock next to a primary school and in a village,hopefully when he gets to town they pull him and do something about the noise side of things at least!!
You keep banging on about this "high end clientele" you have,so you would you do it if you had just "lower end clientele"??!,thats a bigger mistake than getting on the wrong side of the law right there!-treat all customers the same-big or small! Thats ABC in business my friend is that.
Over 100 responses and your still asking for suggestions.
Everything has been suggested,and tbh im surprised this thread is still open.

Old man Jimbo
19-01-12, 11:02 AM
You could do what I did once and try a little reverse psychology on the old bill. Where do I start?

Once upon a time I had some little chav bump into my brand new car in a carpark and he cracked the front bumper. Now as I was about 'have a word' his mum turned up and promised to pay for the repairs. I reluctantly agreed as we've all been young and we all know how much insurance rockets after a claim. So after some hassle I got my cash out of them.

Part II: A few weeks later said little chav his mate and his mummy lol knock on my door f'ing and jeff'ing about the fact I hadn't got said car fixed. (been busy) Threatening to 'smash' my car etc etc. After I chased them off I went inside to find my two young kids very much upset about the carry on they'd heard.

Part III: So to cover myself if anything happened I rang the local rozzer shop and said along the lines of... "....blah blah two 'hooded youths' blah....threatening behaviour....kids upset..." to which they said they'd send someone round when they could. So I added "what if they come back?" they said "ring 999" now this is the important bit ;) I replied "Sorry if they come back I will defend my wife my kids and my property how I see fit and I'm telling you now I wont hold back when it comes to my family you'll be arresting me afterwards and I'm logging this call and holding you lot responsible for not acting on my call for help."

Part IV: Wallop within 20 minutes two coppers landed and within 24hrs all three had been visited by two police vans full of coppers for threatening behaviour and told in no uncertain terms any further contact with me in any shape or form means arrest.

Never heard a peep since.:thumb:

If that fails ****'em.lol HTH

TeddyThom
19-01-12, 11:42 AM
Part III: So to cover myself if anything happened I rang the local rozzer shop and said along the lines of... "....blah blah two 'hooded youths' blah....threatening behaviour....kids upset..." to which they said they'd send someone round when they could. So I added "what if they come back?" they said "ring 999" now this is the important bit ;) I replied "Sorry if they come back I will defend my wife my kids and my property how I see fit and I'm telling you now I wont hold back when it comes to my family you'll be arresting me afterwards and I'm logging this call and holding you lot responsible for not acting on my call for help."

Lovely touch. Shall have to remember that for future refererence lol

Alex J
19-01-12, 12:36 PM
this thread reminds me of this lollol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrkUMjoXWdY

Southie
19-01-12, 12:48 PM
/\/\/\ which reminded me of this lol

ADVERTLINKY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U66z1CeyKsk&feature=related)

Old man Jimbo
19-01-12, 01:42 PM
/\/\/\/\/\

Never seen them ads funking funny as funk! lol

pie
19-01-12, 02:16 PM
f lol

TeddyThom
19-01-12, 03:41 PM
this thread reminds me of this lollol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrkUMjoXWdY

/\/\/\ which reminded me of this lol

ADVERTLINKY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U66z1CeyKsk&feature=related)

Flol.

+1 to both.

EDIT:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Southie again. Someone do it for me :d

Old man Jimbo
19-01-12, 04:58 PM
Done bruv

mowgli
19-01-12, 05:17 PM
Hold on, aren't they called neds in scotland?

ocdstigy
24-01-12, 05:59 PM
You keep banging on about this "high end clientele" you have,so you would you do it if you had just "lower end clientele"??!,thats a bigger mistake than getting on the wrong side of the law right there!-treat all customers the same-big or small! Thats ABC in business my friend is that.
Over 100 responses and your still asking for suggestions.
Everything has been suggested,and tbh im surprised this thread is still open.

By that i mean i work on expensive cars,none of them are going to be on a Nova forum so it dosn't really matter what i refer to them as,nor is it any of your business.... that is what they are so that is what i call them,no less no more!! What i meant was if i was stacking shelves in Tesco i wouldn't hesistate to kick the **** into the little ****,but in my line of work it is never going to happen,which means i value my clients.....i was explaining the reason why i can't just knock the little turd out,there is no more or less to the situation,

Now a reply for the serious people......

He is still doing it,phoned the police 4+ times......not interested!

Mike
24-01-12, 06:18 PM
This thread really is utter drivvle.

Deanosri
24-01-12, 06:20 PM
That's some time ago lol i remember the police questioning me about that because your brother randomly blamed me, didnt have a clue who he was at the time lol
lol I don't remeber that Lee.

Andy
24-01-12, 06:35 PM
By that i mean i work on expensive cars,none of them are going to be on a Nova forum so it dosn't really matter what i refer to them as,nor is it any of your business.... that is what they are so that is what i call them,no less no more!! What i meant was if i was stacking shelves in Tesco i wouldn't hesistate to kick the **** into the little ****,but in my line of work it is never going to happen,which means i value my clients.....i was explaining the reason why i can't just knock the little turd out,there is no more or less to the situation,

Now a reply for the serious people......

He is still doing it,phoned the police 4+ times......not interested!
In your line of work?! Your a valeter not a vicar lol

turbojolt
24-01-12, 06:42 PM
this is dragging on now why keep waiting the police time, I hope you not calling 999 like a complete noob and if you are that's more then likely the reason there not interested, and if they refuse to do anything it properly because the guy isn't breaking the law

Andy
24-01-12, 06:44 PM
Theres gotta be more to this than what has been said,people dont generally hoy drinks at you and bairns just for telling a lad to stay away from your mrs,and then to keep saying hes going to stroke you and blasting exhausts at 3am?!

turbojolt
24-01-12, 06:45 PM
P.s you assumption you are some how better then the people that work in Tesco is laughable

Andy
24-01-12, 06:46 PM
P.s you assumption you are some how better then the people that work in Tesco is laughable
Plus rep that man.

pie
24-01-12, 06:49 PM
rep for you mr tj :thumb: f lol

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/11/slowdeathbyb128629898621637153.jpg

svlet
24-01-12, 06:51 PM
Some fairly qualified people work in tescos I mean people go to uni for years then can't get a Job so have to take one in telco .

Spudly
24-01-12, 07:09 PM

Must spread more rep, that has to be the best thing you have ever posted on this site, well done lad:thumb:

Jack
24-01-12, 07:12 PM
hes going to stroke
So my previous comment about the gay rumour could be true? lol

I want a job in Tesco, probably pays more than I'm on now lol

Spudly
24-01-12, 07:16 PM
I want a job in Tesco, probably pays more than I'm on now lol

A lad me and Andy both know, used to be an insurance assessor at a fairly big local bodyshop, he was made redundant a few years back and took a job stacking shelves at tesco, he is still there and is on his way to being management, he was over £500 a month better off working for tesco when he started, than he was working for 'Minstergate' :eek:

You get varying extra hourly rate for working other departments that arent your own, and some stupid rate for bank holidays and overtime, i hardly ever see him now as he works any and all overtime that comes up, he is properly loaded now though!

L33 LEG
24-01-12, 11:50 PM
lol I don't remeber that Lee.

I remember it well lol Ask danny about it, id love to know why he blamed me. I wouldnt of minded but i had never spoke of him before then and whatever 'problems' we had between eachother came after that event. Good old times Lol.

Bubba
25-01-12, 12:28 AM
A lad me and Andy both know, used to be an insurance assessor at a fairly big local bodyshop, he was made redundant a few years back and took a job stacking shelves at tesco, he is still there and is on his way to being management, he was over £500 a month better off working for tesco when he started, than he was working for 'Minstergate' :eek:

You get varying extra hourly rate for working other departments that arent your own, and some stupid rate for bank holidays and overtime, i hardly ever see him now as he works any and all overtime that comes up, he is properly loaded now though!

thing is though, tesco RARELY employ you full time. i was lucky and managed to wangle 2 contracts worth of hours (21hrs). only management and team leaders are. its how they get around a huge chunk of business tax. they do pay very good though.