PDA

View Full Version : and let the mayhem begin

Dan
10-01-12, 06:58 PM
well for the first time in my 36 years i have just booked my first holiday abroad :eek:. its more for the kids than ourselves, and we have just told them we are going to disneyland paris for a week at easter.

god give me strength lollollollollollollol.

luckily i also paid for my brother to come with his missus so i have someone to drive and share the screaming over excited children.

I think my life is going to be hell for the next 3 months

Plug
10-01-12, 07:08 PM
they'll love it there i know i did when i was a wee whipper snapper, but 1st holiday abroad :O

wouldnt have told them now though lol

Jeff16v
10-01-12, 08:09 PM
Did they act like the tv advert?

Alex J
11-01-12, 08:56 AM
i went last year with the family, what hotel you staying in, i enjoyed it! but make sure you take about a million pounds in spending money because there is a gift shop every 5 foot lol

Stuart
11-01-12, 09:06 AM
You wont be let back in the UK lol

Apparently we are going on some sort of week long helliday abroad this year :(

blue_peg_16v
11-01-12, 09:34 AM
Germany stu the mrs can do what she likes with the kids and you can hit the ring lol

Tanya.
11-01-12, 11:03 AM
Even now if someone told me I was going to Disneyland i'd go into complete meltdown excitment. lol I went for my first proper holiday when I was 7 and I loved it. Would love to go back one day! From what I recall we didn't spend overly much as I was more excited by the carnival etc.
The kids will love it!

Hobbit
11-01-12, 11:05 AM
I'm off on hols in a couple of weeks. no idea where but had to get my passport done so guessing its not cornwall lol

mowgli
11-01-12, 11:07 AM
Dan, it is great fun, we took our lot last year.. definitely see the wild west evening show.. try to leave your wallet at home.........you'll know what i mean when you get there...

Stuart
11-01-12, 11:10 AM
I'm off on hols in a couple of weeks. no idea where but had to get my passport done so guessing its not cornwall lol

So Devon then lol

Hobbit
11-01-12, 11:22 AM
I try to avoid stopping in Devon. is just a through county, bit like Wiltshire.

mowgli
11-01-12, 12:43 PM
I can't ever remember body boarding in wiltshire....could it be cos there's no seaside?