PDA

View Full Version : v5c colour ???????

craighawkins
06-01-12, 09:05 PM
i have a silk violet gsi doesnt look like its been colour changed
but says grey on look book is that correct?

Royston
06-01-12, 09:18 PM
We have a Honda CRV silver, states it is white on the logbook, we bought it off a friend who owned it since it was 6 month old, it has always been siver

Jack
06-01-12, 09:21 PM
I've seen silk violet logged as either blue or grey. They tend to use basic colours on V5s lol

craighawkins
06-01-12, 09:24 PM
i was mainly thinking if its supposed to be grey not silk violet it would be rarer and so could be painted back that colour for originality,

Jack
06-01-12, 09:25 PM
Silk violet would probably be rarer than grey though? Pretty sure it was an optional extra colour

pimpinyourmum
06-01-12, 09:30 PM
Silk violet would probably be rarer than grey though? Pretty sure it was an optional extra colour

I think grey was rarer than SV on GSi's. Either way I wouldnt worry OP.

Lewis.
06-01-12, 09:35 PM
It's down to however the person who registered the car percieves it, using basic colours. At work when you log on an MOT, it comes up with the colour, and many very pale metalic colours, green, blue etc are often just silver. i've also seen blue as black too lol

bazil
06-01-12, 09:53 PM

Not on here, I know of only 2 standard gsi novas in grey and 14 silk violet ones lol