PDA

View Full Version : End of an era?

L14MNP
04-01-12, 10:54 PM
Looks like it may be the beginning of the end for Man United. Having allowed Blackburn to put 3 past them at OT, tonight they let the Mags do the same, but worst of all with no reply.
They looked toothless and clueless. I think SAF is losing the plot a little, as shown in his recent buys and the way Barca showed them up for the one dimensional game they are currently playing.

They have an ageing squad, nothing of real note coming through the ranks, and i honestly can't see them being in the Champions League in a couple of seasons time.

It could never last forever, just a shame that Citeh will be the ones to take over, after buying their way to glory. it will never get that bad for them, but being unable to compete for the league title will feel like relegaion to the third tier, from where they once were.

I'm taking nothing away from Newcastle btw, I was pretty impressed with them tonight, Although Man u are a poor side at present, they are still Man United.

Game on fcukers! lol

autoworksnovasport
04-01-12, 11:03 PM
:roll::tumble::roll:

steviegsi
04-01-12, 11:03 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/MilpitasGuy/yawn.jpg

Sorry I couldn't resist! lol

blue_peg_16v
04-01-12, 11:06 PM
Still wouldn't rule man u out there only 3 points behind city and are playing crap.

I'm a Liverpool fan tho so hope they do fall from grace but I wouldn't say after 2 games there gone but spurs are quietly catching the top 2 think there 6 behind city with a game in hand

autoworksnovasport
04-01-12, 11:06 PM
/\/\ couldnt find it quik enuf haha

Paul
04-01-12, 11:07 PM
Spurs will finish 5th. Man Utd 2nd, Man City 1st

L14MNP
04-01-12, 11:13 PM
Still wouldn't rule man u out there only 3 points behind city and are playing crap.

I'm a Liverpool fan tho so hope they do fall from grace but I wouldn't say after 2 games there gone but spurs are quietly catching the top 2 think there 6 behind city with a game in hand

I'm no Liverfool fan, but I reckon the further they fall down the ranks, the cheaper they become for a possible investor. Could be another Man City.
Chelsea are getting stronger, and we know about Man Citys potential. I just think Man Uniteds day in the sun may be coming to an end.

Hope I'm wrong, cos I have loved watching them through the years. If there's an opening in the 'Big 4' I know a superbly run North Eastern club with billionaire owner, and world class manager that is desperate - and deserving - for some success. :d lol

blue_peg_16v
04-01-12, 11:14 PM
Tbf I think the top 6 at the end of the season will be the same order as now city united spurs arsenal Chelsea liverpool

L14MNP
04-01-12, 11:14 PM
Once again, lol @ the anti-footy lads on here. Just don't post if you think it's crap.

This forum is very much in the minority in that respect! lol

Tim
04-01-12, 11:16 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/t1mmmmy/080607Theres_The_Door.jpg

Edd
04-01-12, 11:17 PM
If you dont like football then dont post, simple

But as always Toon ftmfw :d

L14MNP
04-01-12, 11:18 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/t1mmmmy/080607Theres_The_Door.jpg

lol

Fair enough for at least finding one of those 'motivational' pics with correct spelling and punctuation!/Man up and enjoy the beautiful game you fag!
There's precious little in the way of new posts on here as it is, guess some of you want even less? :/

L33 LEG
04-01-12, 11:25 PM
Im not worried at all limp about our recent results. We dont often play well but still manage to win trophies. We have had 3 bad games all season, usually this would be ok but city are doing just as well.

ignore everybody who says SAF has past it, i hope he stays until the day he dies. There isnt any worries just yet imo, united always bounce back which they have shown after other seasons winning nothing :)

PS. im really impressed with sunderland after MON took over!

Mieran
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/hatereagle.jpg

autoworksnovasport
i thought this was cricket??????

L14MNP
04-01-12, 11:28 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/hatereagle.jpg

I'd still rather be SAFC. Better all round. Another lovely way to fcuk over the hand that feeds them with the shirt sponsor!

Keep looking over your shoulders scummers! lol

L14MNP
04-01-12, 11:33 PM
Im not worried at all limp about our recent results. We dont often play well but still manage to win trophies. We have had 3 bad games all season, usually this would be ok but city are doing just as well.

ignore everybody who says SAF has past it, i hope he stays until the day he dies. There isnt any worries just yet imo, united always bounce back which they have shown after other seasons winning nothing :)

PS. im really impressed with sunderland after MON took over!

I do hope SAF can get back on track mate. I love United - for not being a supporter, they are a fantastic club, who have done everything right. Truly the blueprint to success.
He just doesn't seem himself to me this season. I never like to write Man U off, but when's the last time they lost two on the bounce and let in 6?

Cheers Lee!
MON is fcuking amazing! Shows what can be done with a bit of positive motivation Brucey! We were awesome agasint the oil billionaires plaything. Aye we defended a lot, but MON has us playing counter-attacking style, plus when you have a returning goal keeper with half a face, makeshift back line and a lad that hasn't played for two years against a team where one player cost more than your entire team inc bench then it's obviously gonna happen!

Good things are on the horizon for us now, surely. Although this is Sunderland, we always fcuk it up! lol

Nova_Tek
04-01-12, 11:38 PM
Yes mate you are right in many ways. It's been a crap season and they haven't played near their best... a lot of stupid losses to crappy teams but sayign that they are still top 3. So what's gonna happen when they play well?

I'm not concerned, they'll get into the right gear.

Bubba
04-01-12, 11:41 PM
i prefer the egg shapped ball game to watch...

L33 LEG
04-01-12, 11:41 PM
Iirc a couple of seasons ago when we won the title we had an awful run of games (think it was when we didnt let a goal in for months but then when we did we lost a crap load of games), we bounced back and we always do. It's why united are a great team to support. Like i say, im not worried. We are 3 points behind and can easily catch up, the loss against Blackburn was bad but our team sheet was awful, cant wait to get cleverly back and some defenders, then we can go all the way. Some fans wind me up though, so what if we dont win anything, just means the next season we will up the game and get things done.

MON is an absulte awesome manager, he will make good things for you, next year im sure you'll be aiming for 7th place. Little could be said about my hometown...lol

L14MNP
04-01-12, 11:43 PM
Yes mate you are right in many ways. It's been a crap season and they haven't played near their best... a lot of stupid losses to crappy teams but sayign that they are still top 3. So what's gonna happen when they play well?

I'm not concerned, they'll get into the right gear.

Yeah, still top 2 atm, I don't mean it's dark days ahead etc. Just that the days of winning the league almost every season may be coming to an end.
The media etc would class this as bad and horrendous etc but they don't know they're born.

Just being in this league is quite an acheivement for any club imo.

TeddyThom
05-01-12, 12:00 AM
At the end of the day, what goes up must come down. Look at Liverpool, they were once the most successful team in England, and look where they are now. I am a United faithful, have been since I was... Well... *searches for a mowgli type quote* *fails* You get the idea.

To stay at the top like United have done for so long is bloody difficult. So fair play to anyone who can manage it. SAF is a Sir for the fact he has kept United there for years. But this game is never the same two games running. You can't shout that all is coming to an end just because the underdogs are putting a few in the net. That is the way the game goes. If anything it would show that the title race is going to be a lotmore competitive, as the other teams are learning from the usual top 4. Which means it isn't going to be such a "United have got another one" I quite enjoy them not winning anything because it makes a change from the norm, and also makes for a hotter season next time round.

christurboo
05-01-12, 12:13 AM
TOON TOON, BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!! only just seen the score (stupid corsa c took to long) to be honest i think manu still have it but like you say another couple of seasons and they may well be fighting for a top 5 finish instead of winning it with ease. And as for fergie i think he still has alot to give after all he has been the best thing that ever happend to the BPL in my opinion.

christurboo
05-01-12, 12:15 AM

i love you....want to make babys?

L14MNP
05-01-12, 12:21 AM
i love you....want to make babys?

lol Edd's another Skyboy/Keegan era bandwagoner. You two will make lovely kids I'm sure!
Or if you like that sort, go after Beefy. He could breast feed too :/ Another once loyal SAFC turncoat.

and they wonder why we hate them! lol That aside, it would be canny if (for once) both of us were doing well imo. As much as I would like to see NUFC self destruct big style, I can't see it happening. One saving grace is that with Alan Partridge at the helm, the lonnnnnng barren run shall continue. :d

mowgli
05-01-12, 07:53 AM
its funny how only losing a couple of games in a season suddenly makes you crap in some people's eyes.... think about blackburn... those poor sods only win a couple of games in a season.

Stuart
05-01-12, 10:00 AM

you dont seem to like much posted on the forum, so dont post in those threads either :p

Edd
05-01-12, 10:04 AM
you dont seem to like much posted on the forum, so dont post in those threads either :p
lol
Really ? When have I said that?

Alex J
05-01-12, 10:27 AM
all i have to say to all you football heads is......

http://www.wacha.nl/temp/fok/gey.jpg

Hobbit
05-01-12, 11:12 AM
lol

Fair enough for at least finding one of those 'motivational' pics with correct spelling and punctuation!/Man up and enjoy the beautiful game you fag!
There's precious little in the way of new posts on here as it is, guess some of you want even less? :/

right this is not exactly scientific but Meh, on the 5th of January 2009 we were posting in 13 different threads gen chat, now in the last 24 hours we have been posting how many? You guessed it 13 different threads in gen chat. As said not really scientific but shows you're wrong :p

Alex J
05-01-12, 11:15 AM
leave the footballs for the dogs to play with lol..

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3238/2456748809_f728a079b3_z.jpg

Andy
05-01-12, 11:58 AM
Tbh its citeh's trophy to lose this season.
But they havent exactly been convincing,but then again,none of the top 4 have this season.Failing to qualify for the champions league is abysmal with the qualiteh they have.
I dont think SAF is past it,i think hes took his foot off the gas a bit and has now got a proper fight on his hands again for top spot.
The past few results by lower teams arent embarassing-those teams who are struggling/underdogs always play better against better imo.

L14MNP
05-01-12, 05:23 PM
its funny how only losing a couple of games in a season suddenly makes you crap in some people's eyes.... think about blackburn... those poor sods only win a couple of games in a season.

It's funny how people don't read what I post... lol

I'm a Sunderland supporter through thick and thin, I know all about bad times! Record breaking (for all the wrong reasons) 19 and 15 point Prem seasons, I was there.

Man United looking clueless, with, for them a poor squad, and being well off the pace in the title race - not just the last two games tbh - will feel like the equivalent of relegation to them.
Up until the shambles last night, I still tipped them for the league, but unless they sort things out very shortly, then as Andy says, it's Man City's to lose.

Can you remember the last time Man U lost two on the bounce and let in 6 in, one an on goal and only scored 2 in reply?

Make no mistake, they are in turmoil. Yes, it's different to what many other clubs would consider the word to mean, but it is a big deal in their world.

Again, I am a Sunderland supporter, I have seen more top flight relegations and Championship title record breaking seasons - not to mention the finest game old Wembley ever saw - than I care to mention. I am not a bandwagon glory boy, I follow my local team.
That doesn't mean I can't see the seemingly unstoppable juggernaught that is Man united coming off the rails though.

Andy
05-01-12, 05:31 PM
I am not a bandwagon glory boy, I follow my local team.
Same here mate.
Which brings me to leeds united.
In Yorkshire everywhere in the 90's heyday- most people supported leeds,once they crashed and failed-only the loyal remained,rest started wearing man u shirts and liverpool.Total joke.
"Supporting" is a VERY different word to "following"
You support a team in good times and terrible times.
You follow a team that wins alot.

L14MNP
05-01-12, 05:31 PM
Also, fcuk Blackburn. They don't really know bad times either. They shouldn't be where they are now, heading back to the CCC after once winning the Premier league, but they are and they only have themselves to blame for it. They have had plenty of good times in recent memory.

Andy
05-01-12, 05:33 PM
Also, fcuk Blackburn. They don't really know bad times either. They shouldn't be where they are now, heading back to the CCC after once winning the Premier league, but they are and they only have themselves to blame for it. They have had plenty of good times in recent memory.
SAS was one of the best partnersips ever

L14MNP
05-01-12, 05:37 PM
Same here mate.
Which brings me to leeds united.
In Yorkshire everywhere in the 90's heyday- most people supported leeds,once they crashed and failed-only the loyal remained,rest started wearing man u shirts and liverpool.Total joke.
"Supporting" is a VERY different word to "following"
You support a team in good times and terrible times.
You follow a team that wins alot.

Well said mate. I couldn't agree more! I hate LUAFC, but I cannot knock their fans, especially at Bellend Rd, fair play!
I work with a lad in his 30's who is from the centre of Sunderland, about 5 miles closer than me and he is a fcuking Liverpool 'supporter'. He couldn't grasp that you should follow your local team. His defence was that LFC were the first team he saw on the telly lol Yeah, cos they were then Man U of the time! Knacker!

He also claims Liverfool are 'sh!t now'. Anyone who believes that, does not understand football. You will know what I mean Andy, getting hammered off Bury on a sh!tty wet Tuesday night in a crap old ground is being sh!t (for a club the size of SAFC). My mates lass (from Somerset) is another one. An MUFC 'supporter'. her defence is because there are no Prem teams near her. So fcuk! We never used to be a Prem team, it doesn't matter! lol

She should be watching those vvankers Bristol City or something imo.

Andy
05-01-12, 05:48 PM
lol Theres loads of knacker's around.
Why does it need to be a Prem team to support??? I dont get it? Are you inferior to any other supporter?? no,chances are you will appreciate quality football whatever team and league.
Just because a team wins trophies,doesnt mean as a supporter (Man utd fans?!) you wear these trophies on your heads in the pub and on forums etc.
Theres lads from round here who will get a few gauges in them and start singing in the street,in pub about how well "we're" doing and how "sh1t you are"
Yawn.
Scarborough have some die hard supporters believe it or not,club folded completely in 2008 iirc and stadium sold to a rugby team from darn sarf.They renamed and got new players and now play at their biggest rivals ground as their HOME turf 18miles away in Bridlington,to play in the Northern Counties East League,this is once a team who hosted Chelsea in the FA cup not so long ago.
Thats supporting.

ocdstigy
05-01-12, 05:54 PM
Ball bearing turbo ftw

L14MNP
05-01-12, 05:59 PM
Scarborough have some die hard supporters believe it or not,club folded completely in 2008 iirc and stadium sold to a rugby team from darn sarf.They renamed and got new players and now play at their biggest rivals ground as their HOME turf 18miles away in Bridlington,to play in the Northern Counties East League,this is once a team who hosted Chelsea in the FA cup not so long ago.
Thats supporting.

Aye, that's what it's all about. Like FC United of Manchester, AFC Wimbledon etc. As you say, that is supporting! I'd hate my club to ever go to the wall, as I feel we're on the verge of something great, possibly. However, if they did and no AFCS (lol) was created, then I would not 'support' any league club, but would attend Northern Prem games and Seaham Red Star would become my new team, although even if by some miracle they managed to gain league status, they would never replace SAFC. They would be there purely for my football fix.
Darlo look like they're going down the pan, I wonder what the fans will set up if it proves to be the case.

Fcuking hate bandwagon Sky armchair glory hunters me like! lol

Edd
05-01-12, 06:02 PM
When Bridgwater Town are in them PL I will support them, until that happens I will support the Toon like I always have lol

Andy
05-01-12, 06:03 PM
I will support the Toon like I always have lol
why newcastle when you live in somerset??

L14MNP
05-01-12, 06:07 PM
When Bridgwater Town are in them PL I will support them, until that happens I will support the Toon like I always have lol

You're worse than I thought! You should support them now. :/

Andy, football (NUFC) began in 1992 don't you know?! Something tells me Edd's head was turned at a similar time. lol

Edd
05-01-12, 06:14 PM
I started supporting NUFC when ozzy was in charge

Edd
05-01-12, 06:16 PM
why newcastle when you live in somerset??

My dad is from sunderland, I wanted too support the enemy

L14MNP
05-01-12, 06:17 PM
I was right then. lol

Back in the sub 20K crowd days, but of course the Cartoon Army always had better support than it's illustrious and more succesful red and white neighbour... lol

You backed the wrong horse!

Andy
05-01-12, 06:27 PM
My dad is from sunderland, I wanted too support the enemy
Do you support germany aswell??

L14MNP
05-01-12, 06:40 PM
Do you support germany aswell??

If he thinks they have a chance of winning something he may well do! lol lol lol

Ben
05-01-12, 08:58 PM
Yet again a football thread full of cocks with no interest in it spamming the fook into it.

If you don't like it don't fooking read it.

L14MNP
05-01-12, 09:39 PM
Yet again a football thread full of cocks with no interest in it spamming the fook into it.

If you don't like it don't fooking read it.

Sorry Ben, I just think it's a game for gays that like to watch men in shorts. I mean it's not like anything else happens.

Plus who even understands the offside rule?

mowgli
05-01-12, 09:43 PM
Plus who even understands the offside rule?

most of the players don't

L14MNP
05-01-12, 09:44 PM
most of the players don't

Bazinga.

mowgli
05-01-12, 09:45 PM
i'm not allowed to have a serious discussion about football, as i live halfway between Leicester & coventry.......

L14MNP
05-01-12, 09:47 PM
i'm not allowed to have a serious discussion about football, as i live halfway between Leicester & coventry.......

Coventry (and Bristol City) can rot and die for me!

Ben
05-01-12, 09:53 PM
Eh Bristol city are the best team in the country!

L14MNP
05-01-12, 11:32 PM
Eh Bristol city are the best team in the country!

Jimmy fcuking Hill...

Coventry 2-2 Bristol City (First Division, May 19, 1977)

Jimmy was chairman of Coventry in 1976-77 when three teams went into the last day of the campaign facing relegation – Sunderland, Bristol City and the Sky Blues. Hill had the kick-off at the Coventry-Bristol City game delayed for 15 minutes due to 'crowd congestion' and when news came through that Sunderland had lost to Everton, he ensured the result was announced over the PA. It sent the message to both teams they would stay up at Sunderland's expense, if neither scored again. What followed was a passage of keep-ball in which neither side attempted to win and the score conveniently remained the same.

Ben
06-01-12, 01:36 PM
And what team wouldn't in that situation, hate the game not the player.

If the northern scum were any good they wouldn't have been in such a precarious position!

mowgli
06-01-12, 02:16 PM
still nothing like bearing a grudge........

L14MNP
06-01-12, 06:05 PM
And what team wouldn't in that situation, hate the game not the player.

If the northern scum were any good they wouldn't have been in such a precarious position!

Well, we're a lot better than both of those two Mickey Mouse outifits now. Cheats never prosper!

Mowgli, you got it. lol

Paul
06-01-12, 06:57 PM
I laugh when people who were raised in 80's support Liverpool, 90's Man Utd, 00's Man Utd/chelski, 10- city

Unless u were born there/connections there- youre a glory hunter!

I was born in islington hosp. so it was a choice between the Yids (who my dad supports) or the Wanderer's, but as i said i wanted to support my local team.

Nobby
06-01-12, 07:14 PM
I actually want Man City to win the league yes they have bought there way to glory but looks how long its took? Nearly 3 seasons to get a "team" together! I just hope us Wolves boys can stay up!!

L14MNP
06-01-12, 07:25 PM
I actually want Man City to win the league yes they have bought there way to glory but looks how long its took? Nearly 3 seasons to get a "team" together! I just hope us Wolves boys can stay up!!

I hope you do too mate! Love Mick Mac me like.

Andy
08-01-12, 03:02 PM
well well well...............cracking game!

TeddyThom
08-01-12, 03:08 PM
Well deserved win me thinks!!!

Andy
08-01-12, 05:50 PM
Some good draws coming out now Liverpool V Man utd in next round,and Sunderland Vs Middlesbrough will be good games

L14MNP
08-01-12, 05:58 PM
Pleased MUFC won. Why couldn't they play like that the other night FFS?!

Sunderland looked nice and solid today, a nice slow paced game with a comfortable victory and no injuries ftw. Bring on the Smogs! :d

Andy
08-01-12, 06:01 PM
We have Crawley mate,should win.

Mieran
08-01-12, 06:08 PM
Pleased MUFC won. Why couldn't they play like that the other night FFS?!
Cos' Newcastle is better?

L14MNP
08-01-12, 06:21 PM
Cos' Newcastle is better?

LOL!! :strugglestogetupoffthefloor:

The mags scored two decent goals and put in a canny shift the other night, but if you think MUFC were anything other than woeful then you need to take off the barcode glasses mate!
Blackburn done them too, does that mean they're better? No! lol

I love how scummers hate Man U just cos you once threw away a 12 pt, 2 game in hand lead at the top of the Prem and Man U had the resolve to go on and win it.

We were told at the time that Sunderland were no longer part of the big NUFC plans and that "Man United are our rivals now man!" Funny how that never lasted.

Now, not only are you no threat to Man U in the grand scheme of it, you are not even the top North Eastern team, haven't been for quite a while and certainly won't any time soon.

Keep your derby wins, overall points are what matter. Same again this year from the most successful club in our region, another year of finishing above the 'Barecelona of the North'.

Have a word man! lol

Edd
08-01-12, 06:39 PM
Jeez for once mate give the Toon some credit lol

L14MNP
08-01-12, 06:45 PM
Jeez for once mate give the Toon some credit lol

The mags scored two decent goals and put in a canny shift the other night

Like that? lol
They can play well at times, no question but they are a massive joke, and if you had to live around them (plastic fans from red and white areas especially) then you too would despise the *******s, I have plenty of ST holding scum mates, but the crap we have had to put up with over the years is untrue. They constantly attempt to rewrite history, claim we are in their shadow(?!) and they are superior despite history going against this.

The unjust superiority complex that oozes from the pore of 95% of their mong fans is vomit inducing tbh.

Also, even though MUFC are the cuurent champions, Sunlun beating man City was much more of an acomplishment, vastly superior squad and much much more money, plus Citeh actually played well on the day, as covered MUFC were diabolical. I almost wanted the scum to rack up a cricket score against them, as they deserved a proper good hiding for that display!

Mieran
08-01-12, 06:46 PM
Even google knows the crack

http://s14.postimage.org/crt0d6sup/Untitled.jpg

L14MNP
08-01-12, 06:58 PM
Even google knows the crack

http://s14.postimage.org/crt0d6sup/Untitled.jpg

*craic

The accent is a good one, coming from mongs that sound Chinese (Heeah hoya hamma oooooah heeah) Anyone care to translate that? Pride themselves on being unable to pronounce the word 'town' to such an extent it is embraced by the entire city - which Tyne and WEAR tatxes pay to constantly regenerate btw, we get SFA on our own doorstep.

Now mock the way mackems (which I am not) say school,, book, curry etc. Before you do though, consider the fact that most of the populace pronounce these words with an 'e' sound, not just us. It is your retarded accent that is wrong.

Wave your keys at us (I have never met anyone that says wee's keys are these keys btw) when you come to the SOL, ironic considering St James' Park/Sportsdirect.com@St James's Park/Sports Direct Arena is owned by the council, and you don't even own the keys.

Google does know the score yeah, see who has won the most. Most mags (got yours crowds in 1992) don't even know the history of their own club, yet just assume they're better than Sunderland.

How your lot constantly make us laugh! :)

Edd
08-01-12, 06:59 PM
lol lol lol looking forward to showing the old man that

mowgli
08-01-12, 07:02 PM
isn't it right that someone burgled the trophy room at st. james & they had to claim for a new carpet off the insurance?

L14MNP
08-01-12, 07:06 PM
lol lol lol looking forward to showing the old man that

Why? Type in Mag Mong and it should return with illiterate bedsheet brigade, shoes off if you hate Ashley, boycoutt the club, Beckham to tha Toon etc etc etc

Then there's the stick the owners/employees of the club dish out to the fans too. The sponsor change two weeks after Xmas being the latest of many classic occurences.
NUFC, truly the gift that keeps on giving, well excpet silvewear.

FYI, we turned down the Intertoto Cup twice, considering it to be an irrelevant distraction. I know the mags count their sheet of paper as a 'major honour' though. Bless.

L14MNP
08-01-12, 07:07 PM
isn't it right that someone burgled the trophy room at st. james & they had to claim for a new carpet off the insurance?

It was the electric bill for the light left on in the trophy room that nearly made them go bust the other year.

Please call the stadium by its correct name Mowgli, it's only right after all the trouble the owner has went to. lol

mowgli
08-01-12, 07:09 PM
i would if i could remember what it is this week........

isn't it the dire sport etc stadium of shyte?

L14MNP
08-01-12, 07:12 PM
i would if i could remember what it is this week........

isn't it the dire sport etc stadium of shyte?

Council ground, landfill, lopsided carbuncle are always acceptable. Although I believe the latest name is the Mike Ashley Thunderdome, home of Sports Direct Utd.
Good job they get money from all of this name change business like Chelsea, Aresnal etc though isn't it? Oh wait a minute.... lol