PDA

View Full Version : k reg 1.2 merit plus redtop project

phil_griff20
04-01-12, 08:01 PM
hi, i have for sale my nova project. Im selling it due to moving house and having anywhere to keep it.

Its a Clean shell and only needs slight attention to the rear sills where they meet the archers, and could do with a pair of front wings. other than that its in very good condition. Perfect for a project or a track car.

Its had almost the hole chist astely strengthining kit fitted with only a few more pieces to be fitted. Also its has a new bottom front valance and 2 new headlight surrounds.

The car is a rolloing shell, but has all the glass, doors, bonnet, 2 boot lids, bumpers, gsi spoiler, pair of raceland bucket seats, gsi interiot (drivers seat has rip) but does miss some interior trims. But has no engine fitted.

All the suspensinon and brakes are there and has lowering springs fitted and a spare pair of front shocks and springs.

The car comes with a 2.0l redtop which has done about 80,00 and is fitted with courtney sport cams and a chipped ecu. It has an F20 gearbox, driveshafts, mounts,l loom and other pieces. The car also comes with a didgy dash to prove the milage.

IVE PROBABLY MISSED LOADS OUT, but just send me a message with questions and ill do my best to answer. I will upload photos when i find them on my pc.

Im looking for OFFERS around £1000, but give me an offer and we can do a deal. I will also sell the engine and bits separate for the right price

thanks

Nova-nation
04-01-12, 08:48 PM
Interested! Soon as pics uploaded!
was this is in ystradgynlais around august 2010? remember seeing a nova outside a house there back then

phil_griff20
04-01-12, 09:38 PM
its is from ystradgynlais yeah. might have been outside the house, its been garaged for the last 6-8 years tho. its blue in colour??
ill put the pics up in the next few days?

Nova-nation
04-01-12, 09:41 PM
i cant honestly remember, just remember seeing one there.
yeah if you would please.

phil_griff20
04-01-12, 10:05 PM
ill do them as soon as i can. ill try and let you know.