PDA

View Full Version : Seat Ibiza Cupra 20VT (sorry not a nova)

hughesthelegend
02-01-12, 06:47 PM
Firstly, sorry its not a nova but thank you for looking at my advert, Here for sale is my seat ibiza cupra 20vturbo as i want to go back to a nova i'm putting her up for sale. Any questions please msg me.

Exterior;

Seat Ibiza Cupra 2001 20v turbo in Ovni yellow, the paintwork is in great condition and not overly faded like most with this colour. She has undergone a full respray by the previous owner and looks very well presented with a few small cosmetic issues like a very small line of surface rust about a half inch long and a few millimetres in height just under the rear window but is hardly noticeable. A few stone chips on the front bumper but nothing out of place for a car of this age and honestly she gets a good wash wax and polish every week and scrubs up really nice. She has a Front mounted inter-cooler with black silicone hoses and I have removed the rear washer jets and installed them onto the front bumper just below the inter-cooler to allow water spray onto the FMIC to cool it down for the few sunny days we do get. A front tow strap, custom front splitter, black rear seat badge, smoothed door handles, and a few choice stickers which can be removed but they consist of the cupra chequers in silver on the roof a turbo systems sticker on the windscreen a seatcupra.net sticker on the windscreen a JKM performance sticker on the windscreen and a forge sticker on the front bumper below the FMIC and 2 custom made jdm tow stickers but can all be removed. I have had the roof, spoiler, wing mirrors and rocker cover all sprayed in anthracite with a slight silvery flick in it which again was personal preference but I like to think it makes her a bit different from the rest. She also has pressed metal plates and an authentic SEAT SPORT bonnet bra which is also like brand new and the paint work under the bra is in good condition too as a lot of bonnet bra's wear the paint down this one is OK. She also has smoked side repeaters and I have smoothed the rear lights and given them a slight yellow and grey tint but its really subtle. Black seat badge on the front grille She also has 7K HID headlights on beam=2C high beam and side lights=2C plus clear front indicators and super bright rear number plate bulbs wind deflectors stubby aerial bonnet lifters and super duper Flat blade wipers! de-wiper'd boot lid.

Interior;

The interior is black and grey half leather and is also in good condition with a small bit of wear on the drivers bolster which is the size of a 50 pence piece or smaller but has not gone all the way through the seat but is worth a mention. dashboard and door cards all looking good and are cleaned with plastic fantastic every week and look as brand
new but I guess everyone who sells a car would say that but its only an
interior and I don't drink, smoke, eat or any other shananigans other than getting from a to b and possible to z inside so it cant get any dirtier. I have Vibe 6x9s in the back but have NOT cut out the rear parcel shelf so looks really subtle with Vibe tweeters built into the inside of the front door cards and also Vibe crossovers and Vibe front speakers all carpeted into the doors It took me a long time and I would like to think it looks really well done. I have also linked it up to a Rockford Fosgate Amp and 1000w sub. I have also installed a boost gauge into the drivers a pillar with a proper seat Ibiza surround which goes all the way up the pillar and is the same colour as the interior, Its a smoked front gauge which lights up better at night than during the day but it was personal preference. The standard Head-unit and Seat computer all work fine including the tape deck and I have also installed an iPod connector which is hidden into the centre console cigarette lighter flap for easier access and looks nice and tidy. Plus all the other cupra extras like electric windows air-bags, ABS, power steering, AC which works fine and is really really cold when switched on. Cupra gear stick and steering wheel, cupra fitted mats front and back, oh and you get windows and other basic stuff too! Including remote central locking and immobiliser.

Wheels/Suspension;

As for the wheels she is currently sitting on recently refurbished polished PORSCHE D90's with 20mm spacers on the rear and wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza's which the rears are stretched rubber. They have no marks on them and set the car off nicely. I also have dice dust valve caps there were 4 but I guess someone else desperately needed the other 2 more than I did. She is supported by brand new FK coil-overs all round which are fully adjustable and the ride is not as hard as you would imagine for how low she is sitting. She also has a front top strut brace and rear lower strut brace, Yellow painted brake callipers with standard discs and EBC brake pads all round.

THE WHEELS ARE FOR SALE SEPARATELY IF REQUIRED.

Engine/Transmission;

Right, now for the most important. The engine is currently on 90,000 miles but is backed up with a full and comprehensive service history. She has been meticulously looked after and has every stamp in the service book and has recently in the last 6 months had 2 full services and has just had her next due service which included oil (10w40)=2C oil=20
filter=2C brake fluid=2C spark plugs (NGK 7's), coolant change, pollen filter, tyres, front lower ball joints . The service book has every stamp at every due time and The clutch was also replaced on the 11/01/2011 (with receipt). She had a KO3s turbo covering 6000 miles, but i have upgraded to a brand new K04-001 turbo of which pulls well in every gear obviously once warmed up! A stage 2 custom remap currently taking the car to 22 psi and around 260+bhp/300+lbft. Forge uprated actuator with an uprated harder spring and a Forge 007 recirculating compression dump valve with uprated yellow spring to hold more pressure. N249 by-pass, N112 and N75 bypass, Powder coated anthracite rocker cover. She has a polished battery cover which is pointless but looks a bit nicer. Uprated cone piper-cross induction air filter and breather filter. A forge silicone turbo induction pipe (TIP), A Miltek 2.5"=20 stainless exhaust system, =2C backbox and de-cat pipe. I always run on Shell v-power because of the remap and due to the v-power being a cleaner fuel plus shell is the closest garage to my house! I love my car and want to be as honest,as I can be as its not a thrashed around the block old banger and as I drive her I want it to be running right also. she is running perfectly and is and has been well serviced and maintained throughout her life. she doesn't use any oil nor does she overheat or stutter, stall, bang, clunk, crash, wallop or crunch in any gear or at any speed she drives perfectly smooth. The engine management light is ON on the dashboard but I do have vagcom and a fault finder and the only code it brings up is the O2 sensor reading not found which connects into the catalytic converter which is because she has a de-cat pipe. It can be wiped off but have not had it done yet its not any sort of problem but I want to be honest and I will let any buyer use my fault gear to see for themselves that there is nothing to hide. She has also had a NEW auxiliary belt fitted and metal water pump done 10 000 miles ago on the last due service.

Finally;

She has a 1 years MOT and the TAX is for 12 months. She has a full service
history with all of receipts to prove all work done. A perfect little hatchback which drives well, looks nice and is greatly looked after. The car has been maintained extremely well and fully valeted every weekend. This is a perfect example and will not need anything doing to it as all has been done already including 2 full services in the last few months with receipts to prove all work carried out.

Please Feel free to call, email, txt me.

(please no late phone calls).

hughesythelegend@hotmail.co.uk

PRICE IS £4500 (but, the price is negotiable). Or for sale without the wheels at a cheaper rate. The wheels can be or are for sale separately.

Thanks for reading,
Matt.

Link to some pics;

http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af167/hughesythelegend/my%20seat%20ibiza%20cupra%2020vt/

front bumper has been fully cut out for the front mount now and a few others bits have been resprayed.

hughesthelegend
05-01-12, 03:53 PM
bump for offers as i have found my new car.

shed-on-wheels
05-01-12, 04:16 PM
may i ask has the pedal box been welded on this yet as they snap? and also whats the afm and coil pack like they comon too

hughesthelegend
05-01-12, 10:43 PM
Hi, the clutch has not been welded as it's in perfect condition, i know they are prone to snapping but not on all of them. Coil pack has been checked previously when i overhauled the engine and is not needing to be changed either. Thanks for your questions hope that helps mate.

hughesthelegend
09-01-12, 03:16 PM
bump:thumb:

hughesthelegend
12-01-12, 03:42 PM
offers? i have just obtained my work van.

hughesthelegend
22-01-12, 09:56 PM
Weekend bump. ECU light is now off as exhaust sensor replaced and resistored.

hughesthelegend
29-01-12, 09:44 PM
offers?? price drop as i have my work van now.

hughesthelegend
05-02-12, 04:23 PM
weekend bump, offers welcome for a great little car.

hughesthelegend
12-02-12, 11:27 PM
weekend bump

hughesthelegend
01-03-12, 11:08 PM
Still for sale if anyone is interested in a well looked after car i have my work van now and unfortunately i really do not have the space for her anymore.