PDA

View Full Version : Any Citeh fans on here?

L14MNP
02-01-12, 11:00 AM
(I know 90% on here love footy threads :p)

You lot have turned into a right set of ignorant, arrogant ba$tards since the Arabs have been bankrolling the club.

Remember where you came from.

KNOW that you cannot just expect to have every team submit to you too! Twice in two seasons we have done you at the SoL, yet still we get no respect from Mancini with his starting line up. Mugs!
Our full starting line up and bench cost less than Aguero on his own, we had a makeshift squad, players out of position and lads that have'nt played for two years in some cases.
Money counts for nowt when you have heart. In MoN we trust! :cool:

The biased northeast news did not see fit to mention SAFC this morning, they never mentioned their favourite team, the mags - as they got hammered, all they mentioned was Darlington FFS. Well fcuk you, pretend it never happened. The rest of the world seems to have acknowledged it though!

Martin Tyler ftw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kc7XvVk9Zc&list=LLsGfpAT_a7n500cWIbz3XJA&feature=mh_lolz Ha'way the lads! :d

Man United to win the league - again. Deal with it!

Andy
02-01-12, 11:21 AM
Awaits the "football is ghey" comments
Well done,fantastic result.
Some strange results this crimbo,chelsea and the manchester 2, all losing to teams you would expect them to beat (no offence Liam)

L14MNP
02-01-12, 01:58 PM
Fully agreed mate. City should storm the league with the money they have spent. I reckon they could be the NUFC of this decade. The unjustified arrogance is certainly on par! lol

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01038/SNN0719TAT_280_1038925a.jpg

I think one of the lads said it was over 2700-1 for Man U, Chelski and Citeh to get beaten. A strange old game indeed!

Andy
02-01-12, 02:12 PM
HAHAHA epic failure
Yeah that would have been a good bet,we need to beat derby today to keep up there.

Alex J
02-01-12, 02:16 PM
football is gay

L14MNP
02-01-12, 02:18 PM
HAHAHA epic failure
Yeah that would have been a good bet,we need to beat derby today to keep up there.

Yeah, was just gonna mention 'Ull. Hope you do mate!

I heard that dirty Leeds can't 'afford' promotion until 2013 due to the penny in the pound debt repayment schedule. They reckon if promoted, they would have to pay the lot back?
I just reckon they're not as good as they thought they were and now the excuses are coming out! lol

Wonder if there's any highlights from the leccy league tonight, TFLS has been cancelled, hasn't it? ;/

L14MNP
02-01-12, 02:21 PM
football is gay

Disagree. :| (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eynb7RZz_dY)

Edd
02-01-12, 03:03 PM
football is gay

nope just you

Toon FTMFW

Alex J
02-01-12, 03:27 PM
nope just you

Toon FTMFW:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

Pete
02-01-12, 06:46 PM
lol
City is a club that makes me laugh, they've spent millions on players and as you all say should be storming!
I once read somewere that city's reserve team is worth more than most clubs put together (can't remember off the top of my head)
The fans annoy me for the pure fact, 5 years ago how many people supported them? Compared to how many now!
They don't deserve the title imo, too much ignorrence thinking their on a par with Barcalona or Madrid but still struggling.

And yes I'm a united fan, and Blackburn was a shocking result which we deserved for SAF being too big headed and putting a bench of "inexperienced" player on.