blue_peg_16v
01-01-12, 12:18 AM
Happy new year too all

bigstevie
01-01-12, 12:33 AM
happy new year everyone

Dan
01-01-12, 12:43 AM
well i'm still alive and finally back online, hope your all well and a happy new year to you all :thumb::wisewood:

shed-on-wheels
01-01-12, 12:47 AM
happy new year guys let it be better than the last year ey!

Hobbit
01-01-12, 01:02 AM
Happy new year ****ers xxxx

shed-on-wheels
01-01-12, 01:31 AM
i think hobbits drunk lol

Jack
01-01-12, 01:37 AM
I borrowed a sign

bazil
01-01-12, 01:38 AM
Thank **** 2011 is over!! It's been the 2nd worse year of my 33 years!

I look to 2012 with hope :)

shed-on-wheels
01-01-12, 01:45 AM
looking back on it 2011 has been rather bad ah well only way is up so lets build some more novas lol

TeddyThom
01-01-12, 02:05 AM
One thing to say.

SSDD.

That is all.

shed-on-wheels
01-01-12, 02:06 AM
ssdd??

TeddyThom
01-01-12, 02:06 AM
Same Sh!t Different Day. :thumb:

shed-on-wheels
01-01-12, 02:08 AM
ahh lol ah well night png

Liam
01-01-12, 02:56 AM
Had a lovely night, went out to a friends party and returned to "neighbours" playing music as load as possible at 1:30am! I go to open the back door to let the dogs out and I instantly have a glass bottle thrown over the fence, smashing on the floor and narrowly missing me and the dogs.

I then, out of anger shout at them to turn the f***ing s**t down and a couple of seconds later as I turn around, have a full can of beer thrown at me hitting me on the back. I then throw the can back at the c***s and luckily nothing else was thrown back.

(But what makes it worse is the fact the dogs cannot go out now untill the morning because of the glass all over the patio.)

I then call 999 and get hold of the police just to be told "we cannot currently come to you as we are too busy, we MAY call round in the morning"... what a f***ing waste of time that was... I may aswell go round tomorrow night and lauch bottles at their garden but then they will get the police involved and i'll be the one that get's done.

It's now 2:55am and the music is still blaring. I'm not joking, you can hear the music from half a mile away!!

And they always have parties every week and the music stays on till 1-2am. Tried phoning the police and they don't want to get involved. So what are the police actually usefull for then?

Stupid immature, drug taking, stupid c****ing, f***ing p***ks... Set out to spoil everyone else's days!!!

Anyway, enough of the rant. Hope everyone had a good night and I hope the best for 2012. :d:d

Iain
01-01-12, 02:56 AM
Happy new year everyone, hope 2012 is slightly less pants than 2011.

shed-on-wheels
01-01-12, 03:00 AM
Liiam i know exactly what you meen bud, always some one to ruin the night where ever it may be but look on the upside when they are all hung over tomorow you can get them back when they are sleeping lol

Liam
01-01-12, 03:04 AM
Exactly, when they are p***ed they don't give a toss, but when they are hung over is the best time to get them back... lol

shed-on-wheels
01-01-12, 03:08 AM
lol thats what i will be doing tomorow starting the midget up oooo the sound of a rover v8 with just manifolds haha

Hayley
01-01-12, 04:56 AM
Had a lovely night, went out to a friends party and returned to "neighbours" playing music as load as possible at 1:30am! I go to open the back door to let the dogs out and I instantly have a glass bottle thrown over the fence, smashing on the floor and narrowly missing me and the dogs.

I then, out of anger shout at them to turn the f***ing s**t down and a couple of seconds later as I turn around, have a full can of beer thrown at me hitting me on the back. I then throw the can back at the c***s and luckily nothing else was thrown back.

(But what makes it worse is the fact the dogs cannot go out now untill the morning because of the glass all over the patio.)

I then call 999 and get hold of the police just to be told "we cannot currently come to you as we are too busy, we MAY call round in the morning"... what a f***ing waste of time that was... I may aswell go round tomorrow night and lauch bottles at their garden but then they will get the police involved and i'll be the one that get's done.

It's now 2:55am and the music is still blaring. I'm not joking, you can hear the music from half a mile away!!

And they always have parties every week and the music stays on till 1-2am. Tried phoning the police and they don't want to get involved. So what are the police actually usefull for then?

Stupid immature, drug taking, stupid c****ing, f***ing p***ks... Set out to spoil everyone else's days!!!

Anyway, enough of the rant. Hope everyone had a good night and I hope the best for 2012. :d:d

i hate to say it but i can understand why the police didnt attend. I know it must of been crap having stuff thrown over your fence but no violence was on going and the "offender" is known so enquiries can be done in slow time. Plus it is new years eve. We normally take about 80 niners on a night shift and so far we are up to 350. Lol

Plus police have no power when it comes to noise nuisance really. If the noisy parties are on going, its the council you need to speak to. They actually have the power to issue fines and seize music equipment. Again, im sure all of this is of no help to you with annoying as funk neighbours but hey ho.

Happy new year everyone...from someone only 2 hrs away from the end of her shift. Yay

nova_niek
01-01-12, 09:02 AM
in 2011 the GSi hasn't moved an inch. Nor has the throttle bodied Red Shed. Arrrse.

2012 should change all this... fingers crossed.

Happy new year everyone! :-)

Cheers,
Niek

arjo
01-01-12, 09:13 AM
in 2011 the GSi hasn't moved an inch. Nor has the throttle bodied Red Shed. Arrrse.

2012 should change all this... fingers crossed.

Happy new year everyone! :-)

Cheers,
Niek

a verry happy new year
(en veel gezondheid)

Hobbit
01-01-12, 09:19 AM
i think hobbits drunk lol

my head hurts :( not been that drunk in ages. maybe drinking ale followed by mojito's followed by ale wasn't the greatest mixture lol

2011 wasn't such a bad year for me, still looking forward to this year and getting the nova out on track :d

Andy
01-01-12, 11:00 AM
i hate to say it but i can understand why the police didnt attend. I know it must of been crap having stuff thrown over your fence but no violence was on going and the "offender" is known so enquiries can be done in slow time. Plus it is new years eve. We normally take about 80 niners on a night shift and so far we are up to 350. Lol

Plus police have no power when it comes to noise nuisance really. If the noisy parties are on going, its the council you need to speak to. They actually have the power to issue fines and seize music equipment. Again, im sure all of this is of no help to you with annoying as funk neighbours but hey ho.

Happy new year everyone...from someone only 2 hrs away from the end of her shift. Yay
Happy new year!
lol but i bet they have the power to do something if he marched in and turned it off.??
Or an alternative is that he just has enough and snaps,does something he regrets?? again who will be fukked over then??

Load of bollox is the law,they waste time and resources on retards pissing and spewing in the city and town centres,yet theres problems at peoples houses and theyre not remotely bothered.

novait
01-01-12, 12:06 PM
Happy new years all hope you all had a great one

Southie
01-01-12, 12:07 PM
Happy New Year fellow rust lovers.

NOV4_SPORT
01-01-12, 12:44 PM
^^^^ lol
Happy new year to everyone lets hope 2012 is a good one for everyone

John
01-01-12, 12:45 PM
Happy New Year everyone! lol (looks like there'll be no nova on the road for me this year again lol)

brainsnova
01-01-12, 03:44 PM
The happy new year banner at the top was a nice touch. Thanks Jack :thumb:

Adam
01-01-12, 03:56 PM
Happy new year all.
2011 was w**k beyond belief so im hoping 2012 is full of change.

Jack
01-01-12, 04:59 PM
The happy new year banner at the top was a nice touch. Thanks Jack :thumb:
Had to adjust it, like the muppet I am, I set the year wrong lol

Mike
01-01-12, 05:03 PM
Ive only just got back home lol

Southie
01-01-12, 06:02 PM
Ive only just got back home lol

Were you in Narnia lol

marc69
01-01-12, 06:06 PM
happy new year everyone.

here is hoping that 2012 is the year of loads of novas on the road!

Mike
01-01-12, 06:08 PM
We're you in Narnia lol

I invented Narnia.

Southie
01-01-12, 06:13 PM
I invented Narnia.

Oh Sh!t, sorry Mike aka Aslan lol

swedge
01-01-12, 06:14 PM
happy new year folks, my new year started crap been rough as a badgers **** all day last nights a bit blurry and i had to sit down in the shower or i woulda fell over haha

mowgli
01-01-12, 06:15 PM
I invented Narnia.

hiding in a wardrobe was hardly your invention.....

happy new year one & all.

Mike
01-01-12, 06:18 PM
Oh Sh!t, sorry Mike aka Aslan lol

Ha lol wrong year of the chinese calender for me though. I are Tiger.

Southie
01-01-12, 06:18 PM
hiding in a wardrobe was hardly your invention

So Mike is actually coming out of the closet then, welcome to PNG lol

A:gay: Tiger lol