PDA

View Full Version : looking foward to a new year???....

Alex J
31-12-11, 11:11 AM
i am! alot for once, 2011 has been the worst year ever, from loosing my job in march, my driving licence also in may, having epileptic fits, and having no work all year, and then the iceing on the cake was nan who i picked up on christmas eve had a heart attack at 3pm at mine, and passed away in hospital 48 hours later:(
i hope 2012 is alot better, my fits are well under control, and could get my licence back in may, im also starting my own business.
anyone else looking forward to the new year?...

Andy
31-12-11, 11:24 AM
I am yes,sooner this year is over the better for me.Just hope next year is better.

mowgli
31-12-11, 12:35 PM
well i'm hoping the mayans were wrong........

we are off to a party tonight, so that's a good start to the year, then tomorrow i'm going to tidy my shed out.....so it doesn't get much better than that really

TeddyThom
31-12-11, 01:05 PM
well i'm hoping the mayans were wrong........

Apparently now they are.
You think it's bad that the world ends next year, spare a thought for me, it ends on my birthday... :/

lol

Alex J
31-12-11, 01:17 PM
Apparently now they are.
You think it's bad that the world ends next year, spare a thought for me, it ends on my birthday... :/

lol
i hope it dose end!

pie
31-12-11, 01:19 PM
well happy birthday now teddy tom f lol

Edd
31-12-11, 02:14 PM
Im hoping for more of the same as this year really, had a good year tbh

swedge
31-12-11, 03:13 PM
my years hasnt been too bad, the only thing i am looking forward to is waking up tomorrow wondering what the hell happened the night before lol

mowgli
31-12-11, 03:20 PM
my years hasnt been too bad, the only thing i am looking forward to is waking up tomorrow wondering what the hell happened the night before lol
pah!...that happens to me most days regardless of whether i've had a drink or not

swedge
31-12-11, 03:22 PM
pah!...that happens to me most days regardless of whether i've had a drink or not

mines wont be due to age though hahaha ;)

mowgli
31-12-11, 03:23 PM
oh, are you havin a couple of buckies before you head out???

swedge
31-12-11, 03:26 PM
haha id rather drink 20 year old gearbox oil than that stuff, im a lager and morgans n coke guy

Alex J
31-12-11, 03:34 PM
haha id rather drink 20 year old gearbox oil than that stuff, im a lager and morgans n coke guy
im a T total guy lol. not one drink in 7 months, also jacked the fags in over a year ago

Andy
31-12-11, 03:37 PM
im a T total guy lol. not one drink in 7 months, also jacked the fags in over a year ago
Im chucking smoking,absolutely sick of it.I havent had one since thursday night at the pub
Drinking is going to get seriously cut down as well,as is my food intake,i treat my body like a sh1thole at the moment lol

Southie
31-12-11, 03:38 PM
Condolencies Merris regarding your Gran.

Well I'm looking forward to next year paying loads of debts off then I can start saving for a new car, I must knock the drinking on the head now as it's rather extreme tbh. :(

swedge
31-12-11, 03:39 PM
Im chucking smoking,absolutely sick of it.I havent had one since thursday night at the pub
Drinking is going to get seriously cut down as well,as is my food intake,i treat my body like a sh1thole at the moment lol

so do i lol, i smoke i drink i eat way too much, i actually eat like a horse and its all crap and yet im 6ft and only 67 kilos lol

Andy
31-12-11, 03:41 PM
so do i lol, i smoke i drink i eat way too much, i actually eat like a horse and its all crap and yet im 6ft and only 67 kilos lol
Make the most of it as one day that will stop,trust me lol

Southie
31-12-11, 03:43 PM
I'm still trying to get to 6ft lol

Jack
31-12-11, 03:45 PM
Last year I did cold turkey on alcohol for a month, it was actually easier than I thought it would be. Just replace that bottle of beer (or in my case, wine lol) with a few glasses of water or juice something. Lost a lot of weight doing it too.

I'll probably do it again this year - February is usually a good month for me, as there's no birthdays or events going on that would see me missing out on a few social drinks. Plus its the shortest month lol

Anyways, 2012 will no doubt see me either moving house or finding another job thanks to my fcukwit employers :) On the car front, I should be buying the CF bonnet I've wanted for aaages in January. Maybe later in the year set the grinder on the Nova, funds depending. Aside from that, no other plans really.

swedge
31-12-11, 03:45 PM

well when that day comes i shall stop but untill then i only live once

mowgli
31-12-11, 03:51 PM
Last year I did cold turkey on alcohol for a month, it was actually easier than I thought it would be..

do you have a recipe for this. cos we've got tons of turkey left over

swedge
31-12-11, 03:54 PM
do you have a recipe for this. cos we've got tons of turkey left over

flol

Jack
31-12-11, 03:55 PM
Pickled turkey... hmmm lol

Southie
31-12-11, 03:56 PM
Turkey smoothies could be an option Mowgli.

Andy
31-12-11, 03:56 PM
I'm still trying to get to 6ft lol
Yeah so am i.
Jack i also did 4 weeks off in April i think it was,didnt really bother me,as didnt the 6 months the year previous.Just since april it has been yeehaa every fri+sat.
Stressful times though,although its not the answer,it helps.

Lee H
31-12-11, 04:04 PM
Not looking forward to the start of the new year as got my Grandads funeral on the 3rd Jan but hopefully things will improve from there on in.

Been a fairly good year for me to be honest, managed 6 holidays abroad so could definitely be worse!

brainsnova
31-12-11, 06:10 PM
Plans for the new year - get my vespa finished and away to ****, monoblock front garden , fake grass and a path of smart slabs to finish the back garden then I'll set some new goals after that's all done.

Stuart
31-12-11, 06:58 PM
Ditch the idea of moving house to use the free'd up cash we would have spent on a bigger gaff, on having lots of fun instead in the current place.
I am looking forward big time to my holiday starting on the 3rd till the end of the year lol
Hope to be in Italy and then Sweden before the end of Jan.
and generally arsing about with cars for another year of comdey.

Bubba
31-12-11, 07:32 PM
hopefully ill be moving into my own place...sooner the better lol. other than that, it wont really be much different to this year.

Benn
31-12-11, 07:49 PM
Same kinda crap just a different date tbh.

TeddyThom
01-01-12, 02:12 AM
i hope it dose end!

Not quite sure how that is a "constructive comment" especially seeing as you quoted what I said about it ending on my birthday...

well happy birthday now teddy tom f lol

lol ta muchly :d

shed-on-wheels
01-01-12, 02:56 AM
hope to move house get a new van, new job and find a new DECENT girl lol doubt it will happen probs spend my money on booze and fags again!

Tanya.
02-01-12, 09:57 AM
If this year is anything like last year, I'll be happy :)

mowgli
02-01-12, 11:03 AM
more babies???

Mike
02-01-12, 11:09 AM
Last year for me was rather awesome TBH.

Tanya.
02-01-12, 11:09 AM
more babies???

God no, one is more than enough right now :)