PDA

View Full Version : Facebook rants

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 06:18 PM
So who all is on Facebook?

Is it just me or is there some amount of weirdos on Facebook!!

Now i know it's a social networking site,but do these people need to rant about their personal lives?

Whats your opinion on these personal rants?

I'm just curious and not ranting lol lol lol

Andy
28-12-11, 06:21 PM
Fukking self obsessed,attention seeking retards whose lives are so dull,they have to be dull online because nobody real cares,and its a place for other dullards to congregate to make themselves feel better about themselves after reading everybody elses rants.
Ive said it too many times on here now,ill never have one.ever.

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 06:26 PM
Fukking self obsessed,attention seeking retards whose lives are so dull,they have to be dull online because nobody real cares,and its a place for other dullards to congregate to make themselves feel better about themselves after reading everybody elses rants.

I totally agree,i'm on facebook but don't post anything up really,i have people on my page that just rant like mad it is insane! here is an example.....

yas finally some cheek on my spill it! I hate the word "spastic" very original.. lol

WTF lol lol lol lol lol

I just wonder people splatting their personal life all over the internet,very strange!!

mowgli
28-12-11, 06:27 PM
all facebook appears to me to be is an antisocial network......

i don't have it, but my missus & 2 eldest daughters do too....

swedge
28-12-11, 06:27 PM
i wind people up on facebook all the time with thier spelling and just general piss taking

i hate it when you get the attention seekers that post up which goes like this

"god, hes a ****ing arsehole"
"who?"
"no 1 ill text you who"

does my head in lol

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 06:30 PM
i wind people up on facebook all the time with thier spelling and just general piss taking

i hate it when you get the attention seekers that post up which goes like this

"god, hes a ****ing arsehole"
"who?"
"no 1 ill text you who"

does my head in lol

****ing LMAO!! Hit the nail on the head there son!!

"who's face are you going to kick off"
"you haz pm bruv'z"

GTF you FAIL!!

Hobbit
28-12-11, 06:31 PM
Facebook is a laugh. but than i have funny people in my friend list. Remember you agreed to have these ranty wierdos as your "friends" Is easy enough to delete them.

Andy
28-12-11, 06:32 PM
My mrs has it,and is friends with some of my mates in hull,when reading crap what they have wrote i'll see bollox her friends write like....

"im fkin sik ov dis sh1t"
"aww darlz wots up"
"r u ok"
"wats up bbz"
"wats append"
then the op writes "dunt matter"

WHATS THE FUKKING POINT OF YOUR EFFORTLESS EXISTENCE YOU ILLITERATE FUKKMONG?!!!

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 06:32 PM
Facebook is a laugh. but than i have funny people in my friend list. Remember you agreed to have these ranty wierdos as your "friends" Is easy enough to delete them.

Yes i do,they are entertaining me quite some ;-)

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 06:33 PM
my mrs has it,and is friends with some of my mates in hull,when reading crap what they have wrote i'll see bollox her friends write like....

"im fkin sik ov dis sh1t"
"aww darlz wots up"
"r u ok"
"wats up bbz"
"wats append"
then the op writes "dunt matter"

whats the fukking point of your effortless existence you illiterate fukkmong?!!!

amen!!!

Bubba
28-12-11, 06:55 PM
i find it better for hosting photos than photobucket lol. most of mine are hosted on there

TeddyThom
28-12-11, 07:24 PM
Ah, faceache.

I happen to love it there. Quite the regular to be fair. If I'm not at work or at my mates, then I'm on here and faceache. T'is well funny some of the things you do see, but if I was to put a sh!tty status then by fluck I'm prepared to say who has p!ssed me off haha, same as in here to be fair.

brainsnova
28-12-11, 08:54 PM
Just delete facebook it's crap

swedge
28-12-11, 09:10 PM
Just delete facebook it's crap

then how do you perv?

brainsnova
28-12-11, 09:27 PM
then how do you perv?

Have friends with benefits lol

mowgli
28-12-11, 09:28 PM
i know some doley wasters too

swedge
28-12-11, 09:30 PM
Have friends with benefits lol

already do lol

but theres some folk that just wont happen so facebook perving has to suffice

brainsnova
28-12-11, 09:31 PM
Ive been too busy playing mario world on my phone lol

Jack
28-12-11, 09:40 PM
Don't blame the tool ;) Do you think spanners are crap because some people use them as hammers?

Anyone on my friends list who I think posts durge gets deleted or gagged lol Its good for being nosey, catching up with people, sharing photos and other stuff. Its undying popularity has proven what a successful tool it is.

John
28-12-11, 09:47 PM
Agreed Matt, if you have mongs in your friend list just delete them. No more odd rants then!

Bubba
28-12-11, 09:54 PM
Don't blame the tool ;) Do you think spanners are crap because some people use them as hammers?

i use my spanners for stirring tea...ive got a hammer for hammering things

pie
28-12-11, 09:55 PM
il say it again i sell more thro jungle book than ebay f lol no fee's to f lol

Tanya.
28-12-11, 11:24 PM

I, Facebook, their :plol

TeddyThom
28-12-11, 11:43 PM
i use my spanners for stirring tea...ive got a hammer for hammering things
Let me guess, a spoon for your nuts??

lollol

Bubba
29-12-11, 12:01 AM
no...i grind them off lol

L14MNP
29-12-11, 12:47 PM
Don't have it. never will. As far as that inane **** goes, i'm below.the radar.

Knackers entertain me greatly though with their illiteracy and childish arguments. On the SMB forum we have thread dedicated to these retards on peoples friend lists.

Edd
29-12-11, 01:01 PM
lol lol lol
Well that about sums it up

TeddyThom
29-12-11, 01:50 PM
no...i grind them off lol

Didn't I read somewhere that you were single??

lollollol

Jack
29-12-11, 05:58 PM
Don't have it. never will. As far as that inane **** goes, i'm below.the radar.

Knackers entertain me greatly though with their illiteracy and childish arguments. On the SMB forum we have thread dedicated to these retards on peoples friend lists.
Won't ever have facebook yet quite happy to check up on the imbeciles who use it though?

http://static.hypervocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/irony.jpg

Bubba
29-12-11, 06:07 PM
i never understood irony until i was stood at the bus stop :(

L14MNP
29-12-11, 07:08 PM
Won't ever have facebook yet quite happy to check up on the imbeciles who use it though?

http://static.hypervocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/irony.jpg

Disgree. Reading their new.language and Jeremy Kyle style arguments on forums does not.come under irony. The info just happens to originate fro. Facebook. lol

You thinking that because of Top Gear,classic Mini Coopers will become.expensive tickled my funny bone btw.

John
29-12-11, 07:09 PM
limp has gone . mad! lol

L14MNP
29-12-11, 07:12 PM
limp has gone . mad! lol

lol Typing on phone whilst trying to do other things!

....... :d

Stuart
29-12-11, 07:13 PM
Ohhhh people interacting with other people and having rants is crap blah blah blah....... Erm if you hate that kind of website/ service then I'll more than happily delete your account here ;) as its the same sodding thing with a less pretty front end lol

Andy
29-12-11, 07:13 PM
Disgree. Reading their new.language and Jeremy Kyle style arguments on forums does not.come under irony. The info just happens to originate fro. Facebook. lol
Yeah,and yet ive seen a few of them pass in the street or in the supermarket without even so much as a comment.

L14MNP
29-12-11, 07:18 PM
Ohhhh people interacting with other people and having rants is crap blah blah blah....... Erm if you hate that kind of website/ service then I'll more than happily delete your account here ;) as its the same sodding thing with a less pretty front end lol

Say what?! I assume that's aimed at me? I don't know where I stated anything in this thread that would warrant such a reply. lol

Andy, they're the perfect example of all mouth and no trousers. Fcuking scratters!

Stuart
29-12-11, 07:21 PM
Say what?! I assume that's aimed at me? I don't know where I stated anything in this thread that would warrant such a reply. lol

Andy, they're the perfect example of all mouth and no trousers. Fcuking scratters!
Aimed at all who slate Facebook for being a ranty asw place and refuse to use it. ( although you must have a peek to know what the score is) yet do similar things on forums... Facebook is just a forum with a fancy front end, thats all.

L14MNP
29-12-11, 07:23 PM
Aimed at all who slate Facebook for being a ranty asw place and refuse to use it. ( although you must have a peek to know what the score is) yet do similar things on forums... Facebook is just a forum with a fancy front end, thats all.

Totally different. No, i don't visit the site, again I already 'explained' this. lol

Stuart
29-12-11, 07:26 PM
Totally different. No, i don't visit the site, again I already 'explained' this. lol

Please note the asw style you are taking on a general sweeping statement aimed at more than one person :p you'd fit right in on fb lol

L14MNP
29-12-11, 07:28 PM
Please note the asw style you are taking on a general sweeping statement aimed at more than one person :p you'd fit right in on fb lol

Pmsl xxx :')

Andy
29-12-11, 07:28 PM
Im sure we both would stuart.You will still never find us on there lol

Stuart
29-12-11, 07:32 PM
So how do you know it's such a terrible and evil place?

I had no bad vibe to north Korea but I'm sure a trip there would change my mind lol

Andy
29-12-11, 07:34 PM
Because my mrs has it,and is friends with some of my mates so i see the bilge the likes of johnathan spudly put up lol

Hobbit
29-12-11, 07:40 PM
Talking of which is he ok? Not seen any ranty updates of him recently.

Oh and if you think he's bad you want queen drama on your list. aka Tom Hogarth lol

Andy
29-12-11, 07:42 PM
Talking of which is he ok? Not seen any ranty updates of him recently.

Yeah,hes grafting like a trojan at the minute,havent seen him myself for a while.

Hobbit
29-12-11, 07:45 PM
I know he is doing 2 jobs and working like a ****. was just worried it had caught up on him. As long as he's ok. :)

Andy
29-12-11, 07:49 PM
He visited my mate last night,said he was fine.

Spudly
30-12-11, 06:56 PM
Im still alive, just rarely post on FB anymore as im just too fecking busy, if im not at work im at work, and if im not at either of them then im sleeping :cry:

ocdstigy
01-01-12, 01:29 AM
Deleted my Facebook earlier,fed up of reading '2011 was a bad year,2012 will be alot better' etc,absolute ****ing idiots........

shed-on-wheels
01-01-12, 01:43 AM
ok we get the point you don't like facebook lmao now who havin a moan, would have made a good status that lol

ocdstigy
01-01-12, 10:36 AM
ok we get the point you don't like facebook lmao now who havin a moan, would have made a good status that lol

Good one!