PDA

View Full Version : Show plates

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 05:08 PM
I'm struggling to find anybody that makes show plates,now i'm not after 'illegal' plates with crazy fonts,im actually after plates i can use for my business photos,i can stick them on top of a number plate so in the photos you see my black show plates with company name and logo on,

Anybody help me out??

TeddyThom
28-12-11, 05:21 PM
Simply use the same person to which makes a usual number plate, if you explain you want show plates and a specific word and nothing that remotely resembles a standard number plate you should have no problem.

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 05:44 PM
Simply use the same person to which makes a usual number plate, if you explain you want show plates and a specific word and nothing that remotely resembles a standard number plate you should have no problem.

Dont think you get what i mean,i want the pure black background and my business logo printed on which is the outline of a porsche 996 and my business name on the inside,i dont want lettering,i want a custom design design,cheers anyway though :)

pimpinyourmum
28-12-11, 05:55 PM
Have you tried Demon Plates? They do loads of non-legal plates so worth checking their site out.... www.demonplates.com

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 06:01 PM
Have you tried Demon Plates? They do loads of non-legal plates so worth checking their site out.... www.demonplates.com

They just do plates referring to a car number plate, 'documents required' i'm really struggling lol

pimpinyourmum
28-12-11, 06:04 PM
You could get a vinyl printer to make up the graphics (anything you like) and then apply to the front of a blank plate and trim it?

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 06:04 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c154/flamerkit/IMG_2254.jpg

same as the above!!

Graeme
28-12-11, 06:05 PM
Just go to your local sign writers. this is all my mate did he had the same idea as you so he photograph customers cars before and after detailing without displaying their reg

ocdstigy
28-12-11, 06:11 PM
Just go to your local sign writers. this is all my mate did he had the same idea as you so he photograph customers cars before and after detailing without displaying their reg

Good plan,a guy lives 3 doors from them that does vinyl etc etc,cheers!

Graeme
28-12-11, 06:12 PM
Just have him do the sticker them stick it on any old reg plate job done