PDA

View Full Version : 1.6 8v c16se gsi engine complete set up on a pallet

nova_mike
22-12-11, 12:22 AM
Bought car the other day for the shell, removing engine next week or two, so thought i would get it up early, drove it in to workshop, starts fine first time and sounds fine, no history or idea on milage covered, oil looks clean and motor looks clean no leaks. Comes with f16 gearbox and all wiring ect... basically everything i remove unless you dont want certain parts to keep postage down.

The motor is a c16se and came out of a nova gsi. pics will come in the next week or so unless there is serious interest i will get some sooner.

Postage will be on a pallet and your looking around the £150 for delivery approx

Base price for the lot would be £150

So around the £300 delivered region

mike

nova_mike
27-12-11, 04:57 PM
Engine will be coming out second week of new year now, will get pic's as it comes out before i put on pallet and wrap it up, also have a near brand new set of dcoe's, inlet, brand new under slug linkage and alpha weber ignition only management too any serious enquiries just ask, also have a new weber tps, a redtop fuel pump and pressure reg so a pretty decent setup for someone looking to start up motorsport cheap oh and an ast2 cam

slammed saloon
27-12-11, 06:54 PM
I've pm'd ypu about this mike

nova_mike
28-12-11, 01:34 AM
All pm's replied cheer's

Danny s-p
16-02-12, 03:54 PM
any pics and is it still for sale also how is it running a f16 big block box when the engine small block

nova_mike
18-02-12, 12:12 PM
any pics and is it still for sale also how is it running a f16 big block box when the engine small block

Hi

Yes is still available, have not had time to get it out of the car yet as been really busy and in no rush hence no updates with pic's. It is just the standard f16 gearbox that comes with the gsi or any 1600cc 8v motor it is the f20 that is the big block gearbox mate.

Got a couple of poor pic's but you get the idea, it does not come with the carb's, it is only the engine pictured with all the standard gsi inlet ect... as it came with it all in the boot when bought the car the carb's ect... are for sale seperately, let me know exactly what you want and i can price it accordingly on what you want. it is all for sale tho apart from the car.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/nova_mike/129.jpg
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/nova_mike/128.jpg

regards mike

Graeme
18-02-12, 12:49 PM
I'd have it for £150 if it was on the mainland

burgo
18-02-12, 12:51 PM
Gsi's have an f13 gearbox as standard

nova_mike
18-02-12, 05:53 PM
Gsi's have an f13 gearbox as standard

Actually yes you are right it is f13, dont know why but i had f16 in my head, i have not checked but it will be a f13.