PDA

View Full Version : Proper p55ed off

DUNOVA.
15-07-03, 06:36 PM
I was getting some money to do me car up but found out im not getting it til december-january time so all my prep work for the sray and new parts all down the drain so im left with a bag of shit on my garden which I can't do nothin to coz im skint :evil:
Just thought I would share that with everyone :cry: :cry: :cry:

SKoob
15-07-03, 06:56 PM
A bit similar to my SR episode, I had a white 1.2 Merit, lowered, nice alloys, nice exhaust, but wanted to find a 1.3SR that had needed a little work doing to it so i cud get it cheap like, anyways managed to get 1 with the headgasket gone. It sat on me drive for a month and then me and me dad changed all the lowering kit, alloys and exhaust over to the SR ready for when it had the head gasket done. All was going well although I hated driving me merit now cus it looked poo :lol: . So a week later we had a go at doing the head gasket, got it all back together and then one of the valves bent :( , so it was yet another week and more money, but in the end it all came together and is fine. U'll get through it m8 :) If worse comes to worse get a small loan

bfuller
15-07-03, 11:57 PM
yeah i know what you mean, i felt the same when i discovered my k+n only gave me an extra 1 bhp, i thought it was good for at least 10

:lol:

ade
16-07-03, 12:18 AM
what you lost in power gain , you gained in sheer grunt!

I've got webers on mine and a ramair filter on the top - and the noise it makes is awseome - you can hear the air getting sucked in and the grunt of the engine

Ade

Nova-Boy
16-07-03, 10:00 AM
Same as my car. I have been driving it arround with half a rear arch and no rear wiper, grab handle and its all sanded down waiting to be sprayed. :roll:

Dicko
16-07-03, 10:14 AM
got my TD with suspected head gasket gone

turned out to be lack of oil had worn bores so engine fooked had get a new 1

spent ages fitting it then the clutch was feckd so had takc it back out again. made me ill i spent so much time on it while also rebuilding my 16v :(

Dave
16-07-03, 02:17 PM
well my nova has been sitting in the bodyshop since early march it should be done by end of august.
it's gotta have then new engine put in then go away to have the interior sorted so by the time the car is ready it'll be time to put it away for the winter! so what i thought would be done for this years summer is now gonna be done for next years! but should look sweet when it's finished

Nova-Boy
16-07-03, 03:00 PM
off topic but what you having done apart from engine and interior thats taking soo long?

bfuller
16-07-03, 05:20 PM
what you lost in power gain , you gained in sheer grunt!

I've got webers on mine and a ramair filter on the top - and the noise it makes is awseome - you can hear the air getting sucked in and the grunt of the engine

was joking ade!!