PDA

View Full Version : What a mighty fine day!

ade
15-07-03, 02:55 PM
Today just gets better and better (touches wood for remainder of day)

- Got up nice and early - sun streaming through window
- Went to scrappy and stripped an old mk2 dash of all electrics for a fellow Novaloader
- Got some well funky mirrors off an old VW Polo - on swivel arms - look excellent! Nice and small and cant get booted off coz they fold right in! :D
- Finished designing my back garden for me new house!
- Picked up some materials for me nova model which is looking absolutely fantastic and is perfectly dimensionally accurate!

...and to cap it all I've just consumed the nicest BLT sandwich and am slurping a massive mug of fine roast fresh filtered coffee

8)

Its Sunny, its HOT (surprising for Glasgow!) I'm off work and am chillin'

YEAH BABY!

:D

bennybull
15-07-03, 03:00 PM
tell me about it. ive finished work and now gona sample some brewski's :lol:

lap it cos u KNOW it wont last so we gotta enjoy while its there!!!!

the sun has got his hat on..........

DUNOVA.
15-07-03, 03:03 PM
Very supprising for glasgow make the most of it 8)
Im in glasgow for a weekend in a few months but it won't be very nice goin up for first old firm match of the season can't wait.

Dave
15-07-03, 03:03 PM
ade. i think i speak for everyone cooped up in hot offices when i say you b*stid!! :lol:

?Marty?
15-07-03, 03:04 PM
I've just come back from Spain and am all brown and stuff. And no work for a few days.

Nice one.

(Bored shitless though).

Dicko
15-07-03, 03:17 PM
im stuck in office, fckin roasting my t1ts off and me boss has just pesuaded me to give her my desk fan :(

least we got some ice lollies going round :D

?Marty?
15-07-03, 03:39 PM
Well, i'll leave you all to it.

I'm off to lick ice lollies off my gf's breasts. And stuff. :D

SKoob
15-07-03, 03:49 PM
I too have been having a good day, got me a new air filter and me car rolling roaded. But somethings always gotta ruin the day. I got a dentist appointment :?

Nova-Boy
15-07-03, 03:52 PM
I'm at fcuki'n work digging trenches for cables! Nice!

Pluss it is 37 Degrees C in the sun and 28 in my office!!

Euan
15-07-03, 03:54 PM
took of 1 side of my vinyl. came off really easy with black&decker heat gun :twisted:

its to nice to take the rest of the glue off am just gonna chill now 8)

Cheese
15-07-03, 10:03 PM
Had a top day, sun was shining 8) Did some more work to my smooth tailgate. Got a job, so will finally have a bit of money comming in! And the GF got a 2.1 for her Uni degree! :D

privatepie
15-07-03, 10:39 PM
ive bin working out side knocking down an extension and filling skips up now ive got cut hands and a nice red back luvly :D

PeteG
15-07-03, 10:49 PM
I was cooped up at work and the factory shop floor was extremely hot. I t hit 103f today, thats nearly 40C in proper money :o :evil:

Gazza14SR
15-07-03, 11:07 PM
I have been doing the exact same thing as you Novataken. Did one side with a black and decker air gun and started the other.

What a coinsidence!

How you finding it? My thumbs are caining!

As for work well....

....work at rolls royce, been on top of test bed getting a tan for acouple of hours then went home to do some more on the vynil.

Heard theres thunder tomorrow!!!

Euan
16-07-03, 02:24 PM
i found it ok. but still havnt took the glue off yet.

i've got work in 45mins and still cant get the black shit out from under my nails :D